What happened to progressives anyhow?

against who?

they haven't released the names of those indicted, how do you know it's the 'Trump idiots'?
Well, let's see, who was being investigated? Right, Trump's minions and Trump himself. Get a life, cuck.

Jump to conclusions,

Who all is he investigating?

Not just Trump, that's for sure.

From what I've seen, he's looking at both sides of the aisle.
What you've seen is him raiding the property of a Trump Administration asshole. That's all, so far.

He was never a member of the Trump Administration. Are you normally this ignorant?
I said Trump Administration asshole, not member.

Showing levels of stupidity right up there with Rderp....
You literally said the exact same thing. Problems with reading comprehension?

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this.

Let me ask you a question I'm 99% certain I won't get a straight answer to:

Why do you believe that Trump would be proven innocent of collusion if the Democrats were found to have colluded?

against who?

they haven't released the names of those indicted, how do you know it's the 'Trump idiots'?
Well, let's see, who was being investigated? Right, Trump's minions and Trump himself. Get a life, cuck.

Jump to conclusions,

What you've seen is him raiding the property of a Trump Administration asshole. That's all, so far.

and Manafort, Podesta, and all things Russia, including the recent news on Uranium One.

Wait til the indictments come out, then start whining/crowing.
Unlike you and the GOP, I'm not bother by crime being investigated. I've never believed that my side's shit doesn't also stink. Not something you will ever find here.

but at the announcement of indictments, you ignore all but Trump.

Let me guess...

you consider yourself a moderate?

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?

There wasn't collusion in the dossier matter, and the Uranium fake scandal has been thoroughly debunked.
Seems like everybody and their dog paid to get dirt on Trump, starting with the GOP, and it all ended up in the same damn report. Why didn't they just do a Go Fund Me?

lol,
Trump was BEGGING wikileaks to illegally obtain dirt on Hillary.

Jump to conclusions,

and Manafort, Podesta, and all things Russia, including the recent news on Uranium One.

Wait til the indictments come out, then start whining/crowing.
Unlike you and the GOP, I'm not bother by crime being investigated. I've never believed that my side's shit doesn't also stink. Not something you will ever find here.

but at the announcement of indictments, you ignore all but Trump.

Let me guess...

you consider yourself a moderate?

What's the relevance of that?

Jump to conclusions,

He was never a member of the Trump Administration. Are you normally this ignorant?

There are many Trump Administration assholes who are not formal members of the Administration from Hell.

against who?

Jump to conclusions,

He is not, nor ever has been, anything to do with the Trump Administration. Can you not read?

WTF?

Why do you believe that Trump would be proven innocent of collusion if the Democrats were found to have colluded? :uhh:

What's your answer?

Because Trump didn't collude with the Russians and dems most certainly did.
Now that's faith, the faith of the village idiot. Trump is so in bed with Russia he bleeds vodka.

Trump doesn't even drink! Keep digging your hole. We'll just kick the dirt in when you are done.

They're still on-board the Trump/Russian collusion business in spite of the FACT there's EVIDENCE it was the Democrats who did this. Meanwhile, they've relabeled it "opposition research" or "but Hillary isn't POUS".

To make matters worse, we have the Uranium 1 deal which is FAR WORSE than what they dreamed up and projected on Trump.

How is it possible they'd become so well programmed that they'd find this level of denial? Where's the fortitude, where's the honesty, and where's the independence?

There wasn't collusion in the dossier matter, and the Uranium fake scandal has been thoroughly debunked.
Seems like everybody and their dog paid to get dirt on Trump, starting with the GOP, and it all ended up in the same damn report. Why didn't they just do a Go Fund Me?

The GOP did not pay to get dirt on Trump. Did you get a box of stupid in the mail today? You shouldn't try to use it all up. Tomorrow is Sunday and there is no delivery.

The orange cheeto does use alcohol in very small doses. He will be out of office soon.

Jump to conclusions,

There are many Trump Administration assholes who are not formal members of the Administration from Hell.

One more time for possible penetration of your head, the only person raided by the FBI was a former campaign chairman, who was later fired. He has nothing to do with the Trump Administration despite your ignorant claims.

The GOP did not pay to get dirt on Trump. Did you get a box of stupid in the mail today? You shouldn't try to use it all up. Tomorrow is Sunday and there is no delivery.
Try to keep up - A conservative news publication first funded the dossier at the heart of the Trump-Russia probe

the U1 deal is what made this version of fake news necessary, it was swamping the left and is making its way into congres and the courts, they [the media] needed something to temporarily blunt the effect it was having on their party, so they released it in the hopes folks would have something else to talk about, I say lets oblige them by verbally punishing their sheep

Forum List

Back