What happened to me?

Are you sure it's my blood flow? I never had this happen so I'm curious as to what it was. Pretty surreal experience.

Panic attack? Your brain decided, for no particular reason that it was time for you to panic. The best thing to do for this is to carry some gum or tic tacs with you and when you feel this feeling again pop the gum or tic tac in your mouth and it will redirect you brain to thinking about the candy rather than the panic.

Last edited:
Though I had a really horrible, sudden onslaught of food poisoning once that made me pass out regularly once...

I've been told by a family friend doctor it could have been a migraine but he wanted to know more symptoms I have. The left part of my head is again aching a little bit right now.

You know, if you suspect you might have an aneurysm, you're best served to get your ass into the er immediately. They have drugs they can give that will reduce the severity...and it can be the difference between death, or being a vegetable, and continuing on.

But don't let that motivate you. By all means stay at home and bleed out into your brain.

I've been told by a family friend doctor it could have been a migraine but he wanted to know more symptoms I have. The left part of my head is again aching a little bit right now.

Please stop trying to get diagnosed over the phone and go see a doctor or ER NOW. Your life could depend on it.

I still think you should go to the ER. They will put you right into the MRI and have a look.

I am so glad you are getting checked out. The nausea followed by lack of balance followed by head pain is a serious group that needs checking.

The nice thing is head probs. mean you keep your clothes on. If a pretty nurse wants you in a gown, however......

Regards from Rosie

Sounds like an aneurysm to me.

Don't think so, I didn't have a headache, I was very dizzy and after my vision recovered that's when my head started hurting.

Seek Medical Attention Immediately If You Are Experiencing Some Or All Of These Symptoms:
  • Sudden severe headache, the worst headache of your life
  • Loss of consciousness
  • Nausea/Vomiting
  • Stiff Neck
  • Sudden blurred or double vision
  • Sudden pain above/behind the eye or difficulty seeing
  • Sudden change in mental status/awareness
  • Sudden trouble walking or dizziness
  • Sudden weakness and numbness
  • Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
  • Seizure
  • Drooping eyelid
Warning Signs/ Symptoms | The Brain Aneurysm Foundation

Did have nausea. No vomiting, wasn't the worst headache in my life, only had head pain following the loss of consciousness. Almost passed out but stood back up and stayed awake. I did lose balance, that could mean sudden weakness. I was dizzy and couldn't walk. But after it I walked fine but a little slow because I felt I lost energy. Did have pain near eyes. No stiff neck.

I don't understand what they mean by sensitivity to light? Light didn't bother me after. But while it was happening everything was bright and I'm guessing that's chemicals in the brain. Not sure. But it was like a shadowy bright. I was trying to see but lost vision but could see bright lights everywhere. Cars being bright. People. Then I reached the maximum point of light and it died down slowly.

Did have nausea. No vomiting, wasn't the worst headache in my life, only had head pain following the loss of consciousness. Almost passed out but stood back up and stayed awake. I did lose balance, that could mean sudden weakness. I was dizzy and couldn't walk. But after it I walked fine but a little slow because I felt I lost energy. Did have pain near eyes. No stiff neck.

I don't understand what they mean by sensitivity to light? Light didn't bother me after. But while it was happening everything was bright and I'm guessing that's chemicals in the brain. Not sure. But it was like a shadowy bright. I was trying to see but lost vision but could see bright lights everywhere. Cars being bright. People. Then I reached the maximum point of light and it died down slowly.

When you are having a migraine light triggers pain.... so "sensitive to light"

Forum List

Back