What Happened To All Of The White People In Commercials?

Wokeness is a mental illness.

Those shitheads in charge of advertising who thinks that showing almost exclusively Blacks in ads are all bat shit crazy, not to mention racist and just plain stupid.

As a White guy when I see an advertisement with Blacks I don't think the ad is directed towards me.

Too bad those dumbshits paying for the ad don't seem to understand that.

Wokeness is a mental illness.

Those shitheads in charge of advertising who thinks that showing almost exclusively Blacks in ads are all bat shit crazy, not to mention racist and just plain stupid.

As a White guy when I see an advertisement with Blacks I don't think the ad is directed towards me.

Too bad those dumbshits paying for the ad don't seem to understand that.
I wouldn't think about it at all if Biden (and every Democrat in Washington) wasn't calling White People Domestic-Terrorists.

The problem is Hillary wasn't elected in 2020, so we're 4 years behind everyone else.

Basically they're trying to catch-up.

The WEF is putting out orders telling countries like France and Canada that we must get rid of private transportation (Cars) and HVAC in our homes.
They also published a statement that says by 2030 fashion will be eliminated.
We must all wear a uniform and become slaves to the Deep State.

Last edited:
I have no issue with inter-racial couples, be with whoever you want. But it seems at least half of the TV commercials have some depiction of an inter-racial couple.
And you have no issue with that, right?

Non-whites have money now ... hell ya I'm putting Spanish in my ad copy ... rainbow colors ... [ka'ching] ... commercials are for profit ...
Marketers will frequently use light skin latinos in their ads. Tan skin, brown eyes, brown hair. White folks read them as italian or just tanned. Latinos as Latinos.

And they'll use voice overs to do the talking. Same footage and B roll, one voice over and CTA in English, another voice over and CTA in Spanish.

Then they target their demos with two different versions of the same ad. Its a *huge* time and money savers.

Basically, the only time it makes financial sense to put in a blue eyed, blonde white person is when its a local ad, or when they're going to need to talk. If its voice overs, brown haired, brown eyed folks will almost always be chosen and framed to visually code switch to get twice the bang for the buck.

Last edited:
df184f3c-83ac-11e6-8fff-f52227c06034_1280x720.JPG

Forum List

Back