What Giuliani knows about love: a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama

Giuliani is right that Obama does not love a slime all who abandoned his family for a new piece of tail

Yeah, he is a regular Love expert. Wife number one said...."I don't think Rudy loves me."
Wife number two said....."I don't think Rudy loves me."

And when wife number three get all fat and happy, she will say......."I don't think..." (get the message)

YES VIRGINIA! Rudy is an expert on love!

Let's all also remember that Rudy made it so that the NYC Disaster Command Center was built on the 23rd floor of the big fat target WTC7. The smart people wanted it built across the river in a safe and obscure underground bunker, but Rudy demanded that it be within a short walk of his office in Manhattan.

Naturally, Rudy had a big office built for himself in that command center, complete with private elevator and luxury bedroom/bathroom suite. All at taxpayer expense. It did get some use, as Rudy enjoyed sneaking over there with whatever mistress he had at the time.

Trouble is, it was completely useless on 9/11, failing instantly and leaving everyone running blind. It's bad enough that Rudy's corruption and incompetence got so many people killed; Rudy then shamelessly lied his ass off and proclaimed himself the hero of 9/11.

If a competition for "worst human on the planet" was held, Rudy would be a very strong contender for the crown. Decent humans spit on the ground when Rudy Giuliani walks by, but all the ODSers here all proudly suck his ass. That tells you all you need to know about the ODSers. The ODSers aren't as bad as Rudy, being such a thing is nearly impossible, but their behavior still ranks as consistently vile.

Not that I mind, but Rudy is making a fool of himself. The only ones who like such inflammatory rhetoric are the ignorant nuts in the base fringe. He has sunk to the level of Palin, Trump and Arpaio. Reasonable people just laugh at them.

Not that I mind, but Rudy is making a fool of himself. The only ones who like such inflammatory rhetoric are the ignorant nuts in the base fringe. He has sunk to the level of Palin, Trump and Arpaio. Reasonable people just laugh at them.
It's sad actually ...to see how far Rudy has fallen

Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love.

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.

Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

Rudy knows so much about love that he declared the other day that President Obama "doesn't love you" and "doesn't love me" at a private party of GOP fat cats.

The onetime presidential candidate also revealed at the party that Obama "doesn't love America," an echo of a speech he'd delivered to delirious cheers in Arizona a week earlier when he declared: "I would go anywhere, any place, anytime, and I wouldn't give a damn what the President of the United States said, to defend my country. That's a patriot. That's a man who loves his people. That's a man who fights for his people. Unlike our President."

Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giulaini police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison.

Giuliani went so far as to rebuke the President for not being "brought up the way you were and the way I was brought up through love of this country," a bow no doubt to the parenting prowess of Harold Giuliani, who did time in Sing Sing for holding up a Harlem milkman and was the bat-wielding enforcer for the loan-sharking operation run out of a Brooklyn bar owned by Rudy's uncle.

More: Wayne Barrett: What Rudy Giuliani knows about love - NY Daily News

Sounds to me like Giuliani doesn't know much about love - or even the meaning of the word.
And why do we need to know this?

It seems to me if not mistaken Billy Clinton loved his country but fucked around on hillary, but obama hates his country and remains loyal to his wife

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.

Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

Rudy knows so much about love that he declared the other day that President Obama "doesn't love you" and "doesn't love me" at a private party of GOP fat cats.

The onetime presidential candidate also revealed at the party that Obama "doesn't love America," an echo of a speech he'd delivered to delirious cheers in Arizona a week earlier when he declared: "I would go anywhere, any place, anytime, and I wouldn't give a damn what the President of the United States said, to defend my country. That's a patriot. That's a man who loves his people. That's a man who fights for his people. Unlike our President."

Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giulaini police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison.

Giuliani went so far as to rebuke the President for not being "brought up the way you were and the way I was brought up through love of this country," a bow no doubt to the parenting prowess of Harold Giuliani, who did time in Sing Sing for holding up a Harlem milkman and was the bat-wielding enforcer for the loan-sharking operation run out of a Brooklyn bar owned by Rudy's uncle.

Sounds to me like Giuliani doesn't know much about love - or even the meaning of the word.

It seems to me if not mistaken Billy Clinton loved his country but fucked around on hillary, but obama hates his country and remains loyal to his wife
Rudy is proclaiming how his upbringing was superior to Obamas......it didn't take

Come on, NaziCons, and defend this two-faced piece of shit.

Why? he can say whatever he wants, and we all know Obama was brought up with leftists leanings, which continued through college and his adult life. Obama does not love the current system we have, he wants to change it to match his image of a lefty utopia.

Yeah, so you NaziCons keep saying - but you have no "credible" proof.

Define proof Chief Pottum Squatum.

Provable facts would be a good start - like in the OP.
Your credibility has no credibility.

What facts? It is an opinion piece, as all articles are.

Guru is proclaiming how his upbringing was superior to Obamas......it didn't take
Oh Thanks for Clarifying he is dumb, why do people say this stuff?

Come on.

Come on, NaziCons, and defend this two-faced piece of shit.

Why? he can say whatever he wants, and we all know Obama was brought up with leftists leanings, which continued through college and his adult life. Obama does not love the current system we have, he wants to change it to match his image of a lefty utopia.

Yeah, so you NaziCons keep saying - but you have no "credible" proof.

Define proof Chief Pottum Squatum.

Provable facts would be a good start - like in the OP.
Your credibility has no credibility.

What facts? It is an opinion piece, as all articles are.

Yeah, but unlike NaziCon articles - mine usually have credible sources to back them up.

Rude-ee is the dummy who put the crisis center in the WTC after it had been bombed in the '90s, and setting it up for 9-11.
He was pretty good in his 1st term. Then the paranoia, hubris, and pomposity set in, and he became a joke. Sadly, he's only gotten worse. He's even nastier, smaller, and more petty than ever.

Looks like some things never change.

The liberals are still refusing to address what Giuliani actually said, and are merely attacking him personally and trying to slime him as usual.

That's all they've got. And they apparently know it.

I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

BTW, "sharing" is never forced. When you force it, it is simply "theft".

Someone should inform Mr. Obama and his liberal cohorts of this fact.

Rude-ee is the dummy who put the crisis center in the WTC after it had been bombed in the '90s, and setting it up for 9-11.
He was pretty good in his 1st term. Then the paranoia, hubris, and pomposity set in, and he became a joke. Sadly, he's only gotten worse. He's even nastier, smaller, and more petty than ever.
I agree......as good as he was in his first term, Rudy was struggling in his second with scandal after scandal
9-11 saved his legacy

Now he is a charcature of his former self, begging for attention

Looks like some things never change.

The liberals are still refusing to address what Giuliani actually said, and are merely attacking him personally and trying to slime him as usual.

That's all they've got. And they apparently know it.

I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

BTW, "sharing" is never forced. When you force it, it is simply "theft".

Someone should inform Mr. Obama and his liberal cohorts of this fact.

Rinse, repeat

So easily offended.

Who cares what Rudy thinks?

He has every right to say what he said and btw he isn't even an elected official anymore.

Oh and can any of you oh so sensitive idiots catch me up on the latest Ted Nugent quotes?

Personal attacks may be fun for you NaziCon clowns - but can any of you actually address the OP? Do you think Julieannie knows much about love?
>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<
chief lota-lies, talks about personal attacks then calls us naziclowns what a fucking bucket of scum.

Rudy knows about love of country, something that fucking muslime Hussein and his USMB butt buddies like chief lak-a-hooter know nothing about.

images

i'll make it a little bit bigger so you can see there is no love of country here and those other three freaks are are just pretending, they don't even know which way to look.

anthem.jpg

why 5 empty chairs ? :lmao:

Forum List

Back