what fundamentalist religion does to the brain

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
a perfect example of mental illness gone unchecked

10520632_835662513121228_6635855651222718567_n.jpg

• Banned
One more reason why bible thumpers like that should be placed in mental institutions and not be allowed around children

The bible says plenty of illogical things without getting its arithmetic wrong. For example it says the heaven and earth were created in six of Gods days (six thousand years).

I suppose it would depend on what the fundamentals of said religion are. Of course the op is completely ignorant of the fact that different religions teach different things.

considering the way you guys always whining about religious hypocrites you would think you'd be happy that there are people trying to follow the fundamentals of their faith.

One more reason why bible thumpers like that should be placed in mental institutions and not be allowed around children

Why they tend to beat children. Children are smarter than they are so must be beaten to accept the bad math and such :) "2 plus 2 equals five!" - "No it doesn't." WHACK "Yes it does! Say it!" :)

I suppose it would depend on what the fundamentals of said religion are. Of course the op is completely ignorant of the fact that different religions teach different things.

In contrary.
Most poosibly this fact led him to the rationale, that each end every one of them is plain wrong.[/QUOTE]

I'll believe that when he shows the slightest hint of recognizing any differences

Another example of a dishonest atheist arguing against a straw man because the real deal eradicates his superstition.

Forum List

Back