'Donald Trump's Mental Decline Is No Joke': Ex-Prez Suffers Bizarre Brain Freeze, Slurs Through Speech — Watch the Video

Would it surprise you that your respect is waaaaaaay down on the list of things important to me? Now please respect the OP and get back on topic. I am not the subject of this thread.
I am not worried about what you think about me. You have made yourself a leading part of the discussion and should step back.

"Whataboutism" is one of the stupides defenses MAGAitry has employed this last yer.

There is none. Nothing on Joe or James. Hunter has tax and gun charges, but he is not running.

Please stay on topic, which is Mr. Trump's distressing mental decline.

pw9h1c9fosmc1.jpeg

This is getting worse by the min. The debates if they do them will be a complete shit show.

The caption added, "It’s getting ugly, folks. Trump’s mental decline is no joke."

Of course, people were floored to hear the gaffe. One person wrote, "WTH?! Is this real? Geezus!!" while another said, "Quite sure this mastermind will end the Russia-Ukraine war in a matter of minutes, so sharp, and astonishing intelligent 🤔."

A third person added, "WOW! How can you deny he's gone?"

Saudi Arabia and Russia aripedobewha?

Now I see why trump didn’t give the Republican response to the state of the union. Joe was great.

Saudi Arabia and Russia aripedobewha?

Now I see why trump didn’t give the Republican response to the state of the union. Joe was great.
yea he had to be up for that bobo...but there are what 7-8 months to go?.....in that time he can do or say something,maybe more than once that will make all but you die-hards forget about his speech....such is life for the elderly....

yea he had to be up for that bobo...but there are what 7-8 months to go?.....in that time he can do or say something,maybe more than once that will make all but you die-hards forget about his speech....such is life for the elderly....
You rooting against Joe?

You rooting against Joe?
bobo we have 2 pretty old guys both showing signs of mental fatigue at times,to old guys trying for a pretty fucking stressful job,and then we get posters here with their "my guy is not as senile as your guy is" threads......there is a reason why Clinton,Bush and Obama went in with darker hair that became white in just4 years....stress....its a motherfucker on your body...

Michael Roizen, a doctor who in 2009 told CNN, “The typical president ages two years for every year they are in office.” Roizen said he had used presidential medical records from the 1920s through today to reach this conclusion.

Old Joe just shut you down and shat on you in the SOTU, for over an hours. Made the GOP look shameful, made MTG look stupid, and generally had a great performance.

Trump can never do that.

Amazing that Mericans will argue with each other even when a video is so patently Fake.
Even allowing for my involvement in this area, I find it hard to believe that so many others here act so stupidly .

As they say , God gave you one brain and two eyes .
Use them .

Forum List

Back