Satan Is The God Of Jesus, according to the bible (video)

Termin

Rookie
Nov 22, 2014
In the first 12 minutes of this video Wayne proves from the bible that Satan is the God of Jesus.

One you're lying it's a 2 hour 19 minute 35 second lie
The end.
I said in the first 12 minutes, not that the video was 12 minutes.

Don't mind lil reb.

He's a fat, lazy welfare freeloader who refuses to work for a living and can't even read or write his own language.

Welcome to the board, Termin. There are lots of bible thumpers here who, I'm sure will happily discuss your video. Not me though cuz I'm not getting any younger and wouldn't even consider blowing off almost 2.5 hours on imaginary gods. Have fun.

The end.

Don't mind lil reb.

He's a fat, lazy welfare freeloader who refuses to work for a living and can't even read or write his own language.

Welcome to the board, Termin. There are lots of bible thumpers here who, I'm sure will happily discuss your video. Not me though cuz I'm not getting any younger and wouldn't even consider blowing off almost 2.5 hours on imaginary gods. Have fun.
God damn you lying sack of shit.

The end.

Don't mind lil reb.

Thanks, I'm glad to be here and I am interested to see what they have to say about Wayne's video.

The end.

Don't mind lil reb.

Thanks, I'm glad to be here and I am interested to see what they have to say about Wayne's video.
He just lied to you but that doesn't matter to you does it?

The end.

Don't mind lil reb.

That he is. It's extremely important that the board know these things so that we can be sure to take him far less seriously in the future.

The end.

Don't mind lil reb.

That he is. It's extremely important that the board know these things so that we can be sure to take him far less seriously in the future.

Obviously I was being sarcastic.​

Forum List

Back