What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

i think she is in fear of being asked what she drank at the party. oh, but wait, wasnt she underage at the time?

Not sure the drinking laws were the same then
Doesnt matter. Statute of limitations.

This whole thing is beyond the statute of limitations
Correct. No one can be prosecuted for anything that happened back then. What are the repubs afraid of?

Republicans aren’t the ones delaying testimony under oath

That may be true but since its a SC appointment and not the greeter at the local Walmart at stake the FBI should investigate. If I was Kav I would be screaming at anyone that would listen I want my name cleared by the FBI.

Yeah but Kavanaugh is much smarter than you and understands how the process works
I think what you mean is Kav has some dirt he doesnt want the FBI to find.

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week
That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

She waited for now, right when the Democrats had nothing to delay the vote.

Like I said people aren’t stupid
I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

i think she is in fear of being asked what she drank at the party. oh, but wait, wasnt she underage at the time?

Correct. No one can be prosecuted for anything that happened back then. What are the repubs afraid of?

Repubs are the ones that are afraid of the FBI investigating. Intelligent women are asking why?

Repubs are the ones that are afraid of the FBI investigating. Intelligent women are asking why?

I'm almost certain the Repubs do not have firsthand knowledge on if Kavanaugh did or did not do this so they wouldn't be concerned something might come out. What I do think they're concerned with is that this could play out long enough for some to lose their seats and this confirmation would get stuck in limbo afterwards.

Yeah but Kavanaugh is much smarter than you and understands how the process works

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week
That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

Really? What circumstances do they have?

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.
The names witness have no knowledge of what she is talking about.
The alleged victim has made no effort to see them.

So please tell me what they have to investigate

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
:oops-28:
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
:slap:

That was my first thought, but after watching CNN/MSNBC I think the reason they want an FBI investigation is for more baseless claims to be made. Honestly what happens if the FBI is talking with a friend of Ford and the friend says she remember Ford talking about BK being at a party but Ford didn't want to talk about the party and seemed upset, or something? We already have a friend lying in the media and online.

If the FBI did an investigation how do they verify peoples claims? And we all know if the FBI investigates Ford's background liberals will cry bloody murder and say she's not the one being investigated.

Also if they somehow are able to take Kavanaugh out are they going to try and go after C. Thomas again? I'm hearing a lot of media talk about Hill and that she should have been believed I honestly wouldn't put it past democrats to try and claim new evidence should be looked at.

Sure they are afraid. That’s why they invited her to share her story

No they aren’t. Intelligent women see right through the bs

I'm almost certain the Repubs do not have firsthand knowledge on if Kavanaugh did or did not do this so they wouldn't be concerned something might come out. What I do think they're concerned with is that this could play out long enough for some to lose their seats and this confirmation would get stuck in limbo afterwards.
That doesnt make sense though. Give the FBI a week to investigate. The elections are in Nov. If Kav is clean they confirm him the next day after the results are in. The only thing that makes sense is if they think or know there is some dirt that is going to cause them to have to nominate someone else.

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?

Yup.

Sure they are afraid. That’s why they invited her to share her story
I would allow her to share her story to me. Her story is not going to change a thing if she cant prove it. Obviously they are afraid something else is out there.

Am I Right?
If he does, good....show them to investigators. No.....wait!

That doesnt make sense though. Give the FBI a week to investigate. The elections are in Nov. If Kav is clean they confirm him the next day after the results are in. The only thing that makes sense is if they think or know there is some dirt that is going to cause them to have to nominate someone else.

Mom federal crime was committed, the police in the woman’s state need to take it up, but won’t because she is lying.

Am I Right?
You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?

Am I Right?
You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?
I disagree. I dont remember the day of all the parties I went to 35 years ago.

Really? What circumstances do they have?

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.
The names witness have no knowledge of what she is talking about.
The alleged victim has made no effort to see them.

So please tell me what they have to investigate

Exactly... As I've said, and I think most of us have said, this becomes a he said she said scenario and the FBI doesn't want any part of that. Especially since that department has already lost a lot of it's credibility.

Am I Right?
Big freekin maybe! I would imagine he would have produced that if he had it already.

anyone wanna place a bet that Christine will say "I Don't Recall" at least twice during the grilling?

Forum List

Back