What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.

I'm still at a loss on what they can investigate... All they can go on are witness accounts. Then it becomes a battle on who can come up with more character witnesses to proclaim one or the other is a better person. That gains nothing since it's still hearsay. This is just another crazy episode of our political theatre. It's becoming mind numbing and that fun to watch play out anymore.
The FBI or Congress? The FBI can dig up some shit you wouldnt believe in a short time. The Congress are not professional investigators so its going to be a dog and pony show of he said she said.

FBI, if there was a time and/or place maybe but there isn't. I definitely wouldn't want a sexual predator in the SC but following his career, there hasn't been any indication that is the case.
That may be true but since its a SC appointment and not the greeter at the local Walmart at stake the FBI should investigate. If I was Kav I would be screaming at anyone that would listen I want my name cleared by the FBI.

Yeah but Kavanaugh is much smarter than you and understands how the process works
I think what you mean is Kav has some dirt he doesnt want the FBI to find.

now arent these females generally inoxicated at the time they get groped/raped at a party? isnt that what these evil white men look for when choosing to molest in private?
Not sure why you think the female being intoxicated gives someone the ok to rape a female?

Why do you guys keep trying to pretend that a drunk witness is credible?
Who told you she was drunk and why do you think its ok to rape a drunk woman?

She said she was drinking.

And no one has said it’s alright to rape a drunk girl so stop lying

That’s exactly what her attorney would want to happen

Are you really that stupid?
Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.

I'm still at a loss on what they can investigate... All they can go on are witness accounts. Then it becomes a battle on who can come up with more character witnesses to proclaim one or the other is a better person. That gains nothing since it's still hearsay. This is just another crazy episode of our political theatre. It's becoming mind numbing and that fun to watch play out anymore.
All they have is their far left political insanity and a smear campaign against good people. These are mentally ill people who oppose Kavanaugh.

I wouldn't call them mentally ill... They're playing dirty. They have to oppose anything that Trump does to keep their voting base . This is not to stop a sexual predator from entering the SC but to stop a Trump appointee. Anything Trump does is automatically batted down on the Democrats side. Just like the Repubs did when Obama was in office. Gotta keep those votes coming in!
My question to the Drumpfsexuals is why do you think the Dems can do anything about Kav being confirmed? They dont have the votes and they dont have control of the judiciary committee.

They are trying to delay the vote until after the election and keep him off the bench for this coming session

now arent these females generally inoxicated at the time they get groped/raped at a party? isnt that what these evil white men look for when choosing to molest in private?
Not sure why you think the female being intoxicated gives someone the ok to rape a female?

Why do you guys keep trying to pretend that a drunk witness is credible?
Who told you she was drunk and why do you think its ok to rape a drunk woman?

She said she was drinking.

And no one has said it’s alright to rape a drunk girl so stop lying
Did she say this today? I havent been looking. Got a link?

All they have is their far left political insanity and a smear campaign against good people. These are mentally ill people who oppose Kavanaugh.

I wouldn't call them mentally ill... They're playing dirty. They have to oppose anything that Trump does to keep their voting base . This is not to stop a sexual predator from entering the SC but to stop a Trump appointee. Anything Trump does is automatically batted down on the Democrats side. Just like the Repubs did when Obama was in office. Gotta keep those votes coming in!
My question to the Drumpfsexuals is why do you think the Dems can do anything about Kav being confirmed? They dont have the votes and they dont have control of the judiciary committee.

They are trying to delay the vote until after the election and keep him off the bench for this coming session
But they cant delay it. They are not in control. The repubs are stupid not to give it a week to look like they really care.

if i was not drunk, and some 300 pound intoxicated dude tried to rape me, I would drop him in 10 seconds, now if Ford was not drunk at the time, and the person who attempted to molest her was very drunk, she could of kicked his ass easliy.

That’s exactly what her attorney would want to happen

Are you really that stupid?

The Republicans have to walk a tightrope on this one, especially those up for election this year. The female vote is a REALLY important one and the Rep politicians don't want to be seen as uncaring when it comes to sexual harassment.

The FBI or Congress? The FBI can dig up some shit you wouldnt believe in a short time. The Congress are not professional investigators so its going to be a dog and pony show of he said she said.

FBI, if there was a time and/or place maybe but there isn't. I definitely wouldn't want a sexual predator in the SC but following his career, there hasn't been any indication that is the case.
That may be true but since its a SC appointment and not the greeter at the local Walmart at stake the FBI should investigate. If I was Kav I would be screaming at anyone that would listen I want my name cleared by the FBI.

Yeah but Kavanaugh is much smarter than you and understands how the process works

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week

The Republicans have to walk a tightrope on this one, especially those up for election this year. The female vote is a REALLY important one and the Rep politicians don't want to be seen as uncaring when it comes to sexual harassment.
Exactly. However unless they think women are stupid, not letting the FBI investigate is going to tick women off.

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week
That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

i think she is in fear of being asked what she drank at the party. oh, but wait, wasnt she underage at the time?

Not sure the drinking laws were the same then
Doesnt matter. Statute of limitations.

This whole thing is beyond the statute of limitations
Correct. No one can be prosecuted for anything that happened back then. What are the repubs afraid of?

The females I’ve seen are pissed at the Dems.

People aren’t stupid

People aren’t stupid

I've definitely seen and heard this firsthand but I live in an extremely red state so my personal experience is sorta flawed.

That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

She waited for now, right when the Democrats had nothing to delay the vote.

Like I said people aren’t stupid

People aren’t stupid

I've definitely seen and heard this firsthand but I live in an extremely red state so my personal experience is sorta flawed.
I don’t.

Thankfully I think this might get opposition to Ellison

i still see a hearing that will look like Senators VS Sargaent Schultz for 90 minutes

Forum List

Back