What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
:oops-28:
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
:slap:

That's right, but what Ms. Ford's strategy is to get Kavanaugh to account for all of his time during his teen years, and then pick a time when he doesn't have an alibi

Only a Drumpfsexual would actually believe this. I thought conservatives were dumb but this takes the cake.

That’s exactly what her attorney would want to happen

Are you really that stupid?
Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.

if she cannot come up with the exact date and time, then end it! ahh,,uhm,,I really cant remember because I had too many martinis

if she cannot come up with the exact date and time, then end it! ahh,,uhm,,I really cant remember because I had too many martinis
If the repubs were smart they would have the FBI investigate for a week to play along. Of course thats assuming Kav doesnt have any skeletons. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking their time.

now arent these females generally inoxicated at the time they get groped/raped at a party? isnt that what these evil white men look for when choosing to molest in private?

now arent these females generally inoxicated at the time they get groped/raped at a party? isnt that what these evil white men look for when choosing to molest in private?
Not sure why you think the female being intoxicated gives someone the ok to rape a female?
They never said that you Communist dick. Stop trying to obfuscate on the statement.

Only a Drumpfsexual would actually believe this. I thought conservatives were dumb but this takes the cake.

Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.

I'm still at a loss on what they can investigate... All they can go on are witness accounts. Then it becomes a battle on who can come up with more character witnesses to proclaim one or the other is a better person. That gains nothing since it's still hearsay. This is just another crazy episode of our political theatre. It's becoming mind numbing and not that fun to watch play out anymore.

Not sure why you think the female being intoxicated gives someone the ok to rape a female?
They never said that you Communist dick. Stop trying to obfuscate on the statement.
Wrong. Thats exactly what they said you Drumpfsexual.

so what is one of the conditions? a senator cannot ask her if she was intoxicated that night?

I'm still at a loss on what they can investigate... All they can go on are witness accounts. Then it becomes a battle on who can come up with more character witnesses to proclaim one or the other is a better person. That gains nothing since it's still hearsay. This is just another crazy episode of our political theatre. It's becoming mind numbing and that fun to watch play out anymore.
The FBI or Congress? The FBI can dig up some shit you wouldnt believe in a short time. The Congress are not professional investigators so its going to be a dog and pony show of he said she said.

I'm still at a loss on what they can investigate... All they can go on are witness accounts. Then it becomes a battle on who can come up with more character witnesses to proclaim one or the other is a better person. That gains nothing since it's still hearsay. This is just another crazy episode of our political theatre. It's becoming mind numbing and that fun to watch play out anymore.
All they have is their far left political insanity and a smear campaign against good people. These are mentally ill people who oppose Kavanaugh.

Doesn't give anyone an "ok" to do anything.

But it is ILLEGAL for a 15 year old to do drugs or to drink. Someone provided the drugs to Ms. Ford, and finding out where she got the drugs from is essential. Even if Kavanaugh is guilty as charged ( not proven yet), those who provided these teen with illegal intoxicants must be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If they are working, they should lose their job, just like Kavanaugh will if found guilty.

Doesn't give anyone an "ok" to do anything.

But it is ILLEGAL for a 15 year old to do drugs or to drink. Someone provided the drugs to Ms. Ford, and finding out where she got the drugs from is essential. Even if Kavanaugh is guilty as charged ( not proven yet), those who provided these teen with illegal intoxicants must be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If they are working, they should lose their job, just like Kavanaugh will if found guilty.
Statute of limitations.

The FBI or Congress? The FBI can dig up some shit you wouldnt believe in a short time. The Congress are not professional investigators so its going to be a dog and pony show of he said she said.

FBI, if there was a time and/or place maybe but there isn't. I definitely wouldn't want a sexual predator in the SC but following his career, there hasn't been any indication that is the case.

Your a fucking idiot. FBI has nothing to investigate. It is a secret police for DNC.

That's right, but what Ms. Ford's strategy is to get Kavanaugh to account for all of his time during his teen years, and then pick a time when he doesn't have an alibi
Do you really think the repubs are going to make Kav go first? How can that be her strategy when she cant even remember what day it was?

Forum List

Back