What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

Democrats' suspicion of any hard-proof presented by Kavanaugh at this time would for sake of comparison make Joe Arpaio look like a believer in Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Someone just came out with a mistaken identity claim. So it could have been someone who looked like Kavanaugh. This is getting ugly

I think what you mean is Kav has some dirt he doesnt want the FBI to find.

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week
That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

She waited for now, right when the Democrats had nothing to delay the vote.

Like I said people aren’t stupid
I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

Really? What circumstances do they have?

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.
The names witness have no knowledge of what she is talking about.
The alleged victim has made no effort to see them.

So please tell me what they have to investigate
For starters we have a person that said they heard this rape attempt being discussed at school. Secondly someone making a statement to the press is totally different from answering questions from an FBI agent.

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
:oops-28:
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
:slap:
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

I'm still at a loss on what they can investigate... All they can go on are witness accounts. Then it becomes a battle on who can come up with more character witnesses to proclaim one or the other is a better person. That gains nothing since it's still hearsay. This is just another crazy episode of our political theatre. It's becoming mind numbing and that fun to watch play out anymore.
All they have is their far left political insanity and a smear campaign against good people. These are mentally ill people who oppose Kavanaugh.

I wouldn't call them mentally ill... They're playing dirty. They have to oppose anything that Trump does to keep their voting base . This is not to stop a sexual predator from entering the SC but to stop a Trump appointee. Anything Trump does is automatically batted down on the Democrats side. Just like the Repubs did when Obama was in office. Gotta keep those votes coming in!
My question to the Drumpfsexuals is why do you think the Dems can do anything about Kav being confirmed? They dont have the votes and they dont have control of the judiciary committee.

The Republicans have to walk a tightrope on this one, especially those up for election this year. The female vote is a REALLY important one and the Rep politicians don't want to be seen as uncaring when it comes to sexual harassment.
Exactly. However unless they think women are stupid, not letting the FBI investigate is going to tick women off.

Stupid women already vote democrat. This will change nothing.

Only a Drumpfsexual would actually believe this. I thought conservatives were dumb but this takes the cake.

That’s exactly what her attorney would want to happen

Are you really that stupid?
Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.

You didn’t read the OP did ya?

You appear an emotional wreck.

Midol?

Someone just came out with a mistaken identity claim. So it could have been someone who looked like Kavanaugh. This is getting ugly
i often get Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi mixed up with some infamous ugly creatures in a few classic monster movies

Only a Drumpfsexual would actually believe this. I thought conservatives were dumb but this takes the cake.

Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.

Midol?
Actually I did.

Youre perceptions are an emotional wreck.

Are you on your period or something?

Midol?
Actually I did.

In your “group” maybe men have periods. But most normal folk know better.

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week
That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.

For starters we have a person that said they heard this rape attempt being discussed at school. Secondly someone making a statement to the press is totally different from answering questions from an FBI agent.

The person who when questioned said she made it up and has no knowledge it, that person?

Tell me, how does anyone hear about it around school when it supposedly took place in the summer and the victim says she never told anyone until 2012?

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
WHat if the moon really was made of green cheese.

Guess what?

An FBI investigation would certainly put that to rest...wouldn't it?

I wonder why the White House is afraid of that

By the way...what if other people put him AT the party he claims he was never at?

Midol?
Actually I did.

In your “group” maybe men have periods. But most normal folk know better.
Says the guy trying to get me to take Midol like he does.

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.

The person who when questioned said she made it up and has no knowledge it, that person?

Tell me, how does anyone hear about it around school when it supposedly took place in the summer and the victim says she never told anyone until 2012?
Yes.

Easy. People talk about it at school. Kav and Judge probably bragged to their friends. Which is why the FBI needs to start questioning people.

so what is one of the conditions? a senator cannot ask her if she was intoxicated that night?
Can’t cross at all I’m sure.

Not that it matters. She will say she is coming in on Thursday only to get sick or find some way to avoid coming in and delaying it all again.

Before Thursday some new claim will be made and democrats will push for the FBI investigation before she testifies. The GOP is stupid to keep accommodating Ford. They are doing it because the media is hyping up polling for the midterms and by rushing a vote on BK they will loss votes. And they fall for it.
TRUMP should let Grassley know if They screw up the vote on BK he's not wasting his time with campaigning.

so what is one of the conditions? a senator cannot ask her if she was intoxicated that night?
Can’t cross at all I’m sure.

Not that it matters. She will say she is coming in on Thursday only to get sick or find some way to avoid coming in and delaying it all again.

Before Thursday some new claim will be made and democrats will push for the FBI investigation before she testifies. The GOP is stupid to keep accommodating Ford. They are doing it because the media is hyping up polling for the midterms and by rushing a vote on BK they will loss votes. And they fall for it.
TRUMP should let Grassley know if They screw up the vote on BK he's not wasting his time with campaigning.

I don’t believe Grassley has responded to her requests yet

Am I Right?
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

She will not only need a date but also a location. How did she know about the party, and how did she get there? Was she alone? If there were only 4 people at the party wouldn't it make sense that one of the people lived in the house?

I went to my share of parties and I know one of the first things you ask at a small party with so few people is "whose house is this".

to some extent, this is like the Casey Anthony case when she was looking for the place of her employment and couldnt find it

She is demanding that he testify first, not be in the room, before she will.

How exactly does someone respond to accusations before they are made?

She won’t be testifying but democrats will spin it to pretend republicans are being mean in some way

Forum List

Back