What ever happened to magical creation and intelligent design?

Yeah, all those remedial dumbasses showing up to college are due to homeschooling.
Not all of them. But the ones showing up to biology 101 insisting that Jaysus made the animals? Yep...homeschooled and private schooled.

Your invented scenarios would have more oomph if they involved something that would even remotely be detrimental to the academic subject. Of course, that would require you to know something about the subject, which is clearly asking too much.

To put it in terms you might possibly understand, believing in divine creation of life didn't prevent me from learning anything about biology. Feel free to put your "superior" public school education up against mine any time you'd like.
Ok, great. I am happy to hear you have no problem with the standard cosmological model of the universe, or the fact that is evolution, or the known age of the planet, or accepted climate theories, etc. I am glad to hear all of that.

I remember when republicans worked tirelessly to teach that nonsense in schools.

What happened?

You leftists made schools so toxic and dangerous for our children that a lot of us sent them to private schools or decided to homeschool.
Good. GOP needs to keep their mutants away from the public.

Yeah, we might interfere with their drug sales.
How? With the money from your coal jobs? :laugh:

Yeah, all those remedial dumbasses showing up to college are due to homeschooling.
Not all of them. But the ones showing up to biology 101 insisting that Jaysus made the animals? Yep...homeschooled and private schooled.

Your invented scenarios would have more oomph if they involved something that would even remotely be detrimental to the academic subject. Of course, that would require you to know something about the subject, which is clearly asking too much.

To put it in terms you might possibly understand, believing in divine creation of life didn't prevent me from learning anything about biology. Feel free to put your "superior" public school education up against mine any time you'd like.
Ok, great. I am happy to hear you have no problem with the cosmological model of the universe, or the fact that is evolution, or the on own age of the planet, or accepted climate theories, etc. I am glad to hear all of that.

We were talking about science, not suppositions passed off as science by imbeciles who think the word "science" means "excuses I can make for acting like an amoral savage".

Let's get down to the brass tacks here, Chuckles. I notice you skipped right over the questions of how old YOU were when you read "Ivanhoe", or whether or not you were capable of calculating the number of miles in a light-year or how quickly the sun's light reaches the Earth without looking it up. I assume your dodge means that you can't.

So perhaps you stop flinging meaningless, not to mention lame, insults around like feces and get on with showing us what YOU have to offer that's superior to homeschooling. We've already ruled out conversational skills.

I remember when republicans worked tirelessly to teach that nonsense in schools.

What happened?

You leftists made schools so toxic and dangerous for our children that a lot of us sent them to private schools or decided to homeschool.

Insults work better when they make some sort of sense. You'd know that if you weren't a public school product.

What happened?

Insults work better when they make some sort of sense. You'd know that if you weren't a public school product.

Really, insting people is part of your homeschool curriculum? :rofl:

If you don’t know what a curriculum is, that’s okay :itsok:

Really, insting people is part of your homeschool curriculum? :rofl:

If you don’t know what a curriculum is, that’s okay :itsok:

Using language effectively in conversation is part of any good education, and works in a variety of situations.

If you don't know that, it's NOT okay, although it's not surprising. Most public school graduates are just above the "point and grunt" stage of communication.

What happened?

Yea homeschool.

I hear that really helps Republican children.

You hear a lot of shit that isn't worth the air it takes to say it, so I'm not surprised you know nothing about this subject, either.

All three of my children were homeschooled, and every one of them could kick your ass in a debate, including the 3rd grader.
Yea, I'm sure you've convinced yourself that's true.

Statistical data, the stuff Republicans can't hate enough, has a different opinion.

We were talking about science, not suppositions passed off as science by imbeciles who think the word "science" means "excuses I can make for acting like an amoral savage".
Oh. Question answered. So much for 'science'.

Let's get down to the brass tacks here, Chuckles. I notice you skipped right over the questions of how old YOU were when you read "Ivanhoe", or whether or not you were capable of calculating the number of miles in a light-year or how quickly the sun's light reaches the Earth without looking it up. I assume your dodge means that you can't.
What, you mean one is not supposed to look up speed of light in a vacuum or the Earth's average distance from the sun?

What happened?

Yea homeschool.

I hear that really helps Republican children.

You hear a lot of shit that isn't worth the air it takes to say it, so I'm not surprised you know nothing about this subject, either.

All three of my children were homeschooled, and every one of them could kick your ass in a debate, including the 3rd grader.
Yea, I'm sure you've convinced yourself that's true.

Statistical data, the stuff Republicans can't hate enough, has a different opinion.

Uh huh. And yet I search your post in vain for this apocryphal "statistical data". Odd.

What, you mean one is not supposed to look up speed of light in a vacuum or the Earth's average distance from the sun?

No, I mean that my kid doesn't need to, because he already knows both those answers without looking. I also mean that you lefties are so illiterate, you have to be told that three times before you you stand a chance of understanding the words.

To put it in terms you might possibly understand, believing in divine creation of life didn't prevent me from learning anything about biology.
Yeah? What's your take on evolution?

That it needs more evidence to move from theory to law, and that questioning and skepticism are always healthy components of science.
Evolution from theory to law?

Ep9oS4X.gif

To put it in terms you might possibly understand, believing in divine creation of life didn't prevent me from learning anything about biology.
Yeah? What's your take on evolution?

That it needs more evidence to move from theory to law, and that questioning and skepticism are always healthy components of science.

Yes, skepticism is a part of science, but I thought any evidence of creationism was supposed to come from the bible. How can science lead to a support of creationism?

Forum List

Back