I told you Star Trek was a documentary

Cool. Can't wait to get me one of them green babes..

VKW-star-trek-the-original-series-green-orion-slave-girl.jpg

Looks like we got that a bit sooner than a warp drive.

What the hell. So 30 years later we'll actually have transparent aluminum? Why not transparent titanium now. Just find the right mix formula or Nitrogen, Titanium, Oxygen, and Unicorn Horn dust. And how weird that an infrared camera can't see through glass but can see through this transparent aluminum.

I expect a working transporter in the next ten years so I hope they get crackin'. And what of fusion? That also has to be on the horizon, the center of the sun generates about 28 million degrees with fantastic pressure to ignite fusion and humans have already produced sustained in a lab close to 100 million degrees. The hottest tempuratures created in a lab are around 7 trillion degrees when they smashed atoms together at the RCIH collider a while back.

We are strangers in a strange land.

What the hell. So 30 years later we'll actually have transparent aluminum? Why not transparent titanium now. Just find the right mix formula or Nitrogen, Titanium, Oxygen, and Unicorn Horn dust. And how weird that an infrared camera can't see through glass but can see through this transparent aluminum.

I expect a working transporter in the next ten years so I hope they get crackin'. And what of fusion? That also has to be on the horizon, the center of the sun generates about 28 million degrees with fantastic pressure to ignite fusion and humans have already produced sustained in a lab close to 100 million degrees. The hottest tempuratures created in a lab are around 7 trillion degrees when they smashed atoms together at the RCIH collider a while back.

Wow....you're so fucking smart.

:th_thgoodpost:

Wow....you're so fucking smart.

:th_thgoodpost:

Not me, I just read what the smart people do. They are next level freaks.

Forum List

Back