Science can't explain this or can they

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

upload_2018-2-17_19-20-55.png

The left has a hard time knowing what it means to say " if they keep this us we will not know humanity" as it once was. We will not procreate as we once did. All of this technology will be abused in ways only those awake and aware can ever imagine.

The sheep will glamorize Crisper , they will glamorize going shopping for a baby , never mind creating it naturally..

And it's all bee going on right under your noses.

The severe effects won't be seen for decades and if it is sooner they won't admit to it it will be hidden like teh Government always does to the public hide it all.

Ummm ... that seems like a pretty scientific explanation to me.

And your god theory can't explain a goddamn thing.

Seriously, it fails 99.8999% of the time right on its ass. Yet. you seriously think that just because science hasn't been able to explain something that there must be a god? Are you fucking shitting me?

And your god theory can't explain a goddamn thing.

Seriously, it fails 99.8999% of the time right on its ass. Yet. you seriously think that just because science hasn't been able to explain something that there must be a god? Are you fucking shitting me?

In fact, the theory of a G-d that exists omni-dimensionally and possesses omnipotence goes a long way towards explaining the infinite nature of our universe. Trapped as our senses are in three dimensions and a uni-directional timeline, it's the most comprehensive theory that exists.

However, sometime in the future, we may be able to make observations that give us further insight.

In fact, the theory of a G-d that exists omni-dimensionally and possesses omnipotence goes a long way towards explaining the infinite nature of our universe.
haha.... oh man ,... no it doesn't. That explains exactly NOTHING, actually.

"Explain this to me!"... "Okay , it's a magical God I cannot explain!"... "Oh, I get it now!"

haha... give me a fucking break...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well fellas I didn't make up the title, I thought the title was off too so if you noticed I put in " Or can they"....... because science can get this , but I think there is a message with in the acts we are missing where that title goes.

Or we are just missing what it means in general....

Forum List

Back