What Ever Happened to Black Lives Matter? Oh...Guess Hillary is not Running Anymore

What happened to Black Lives Matter? Real big in 2016 when Soros funded the uprising for Hillary. Oh well. Democrats are easily manipulated.
George Soros transfers $18B to Open Society Foundations for ‘long term’ support

After that little panty waste Obama was run out of town on a rail, in comes relief in Trump

You see, Obama threw gas on the fire every chance he got. Gave the the green light to loot too. Just like when LA mayor Bradley called for the riots

-Geaux

What happened to Black Lives Matter? Real big in 2016 when Soros funded the uprising for Hillary. Oh well. Democrats are easily manipulated.
George Soros transfers $18B to Open Society Foundations for ‘long term’ support

After that little panty waste Obama was run out of town on a rail, in comes relief in Trump

You see, Obama threw gas on the fire every chance he got. Gave the the green light to loot too. Just like when LA mayor Bradley called for the riots

-Geaux
As was a Marine restoring order during the L.A. criminal uprisings. Stopped us too soon.

I'll tell you what happened.

Most of the big city police departments put in the kinds of reforms they were asking for.

They started putting their rogue cops on trial and firing them instead of sitting them behind a desk.

It amazes me how some people believe every lie they hear about Trump. But refuse to believe the truth about Hillary. God had a plan for President Trump & that was to become President at a time we desperately needed someone strong to fight for the American people

BLM (and OWS) morphed into the anti-gun mob that organized kids into a political tool.

Naw, what's organized kids into a political tool is them tired of practicing their own deaths in Active Shooter Drills.

Kind of like kids practicing their own deaths in "Duck and Cover" drills led to the peace movement in the 1960s.

Its sad that the left are so defeated their last best hope now are high school kids. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll tell you what happened.

Most of the big city police departments put in the kinds of reforms they were asking for.

They started putting their rogue cops on trial and firing them instead of sitting them behind a desk.
blacks murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY--but this is ok with BLM
cops shoot them in self defense and they go crazy

Um, yeah, when they shot LaQuan McDonald in the back when he was lying on the ground, there was no issue of the defense there.

When they shot Walter Scott in the back when he was running away, no issue of self defense.

When they shot Tamir RIce for playing with a toy, it was no issue of self defense.

i want my cops to be better than those guys.

All blm ever was... codepink under cover...

sean-penn-code-pink-.jpg

Um, yeah, when they shot LaQuan McDonald in the back when he was lying on the ground, there was no issue of the defense there.

When they shot Walter Scott in the back when he was running away, no issue of self defense.

When they shot Tamir RIce for playing with a toy, it was no issue of self defense.

wow a whopping 3 case in 2 years
McDonald - 2014--NOT shot because of race
Scot - 2015--the cop got 20 years!!!??? what's the problem??!!!
Tamir Rice 2014 -- justified shooting and NOT murder AND not shot because of race
there are going to be errors/misjudgment/problems/etc --that's what humans do--
you will not get better humans -- impossible

3 cases and Rice is questionable
blacks MURDER eight --every day!!
at Ruby Ridge they shot a white guy's son and later on his wife!!!!!

McDonald---you don't see the difference of police being called to investigate [ they didn't just all vote ''let's go kill someone'' ], then this jackass cuts a police car tire --OR
some black going out to murder for drugs/$$$/etc
BIG BIG difference--one is murder--one is not

also--they are not shot because of RACE!!!! not shot because of race!!
1. blacks commit crimes at much higher rates
2. in my city and others, the bad hoods where the most crimes are committed are BLACK--guess what??????-----the cops are dealing with blacks more per capita--that means there will be more problems with blacks---but the cops are not CHOOSING to deal with blacks more--it's because the blacks commit more crime--way more per capita

and they are not shooting them because of their race but because of their actions

Doesn't change the fact VERY FEW people a year are shot by cops now does it retard?

One innocent person shot by cops is enough.
it's going to happen no matter what ...it can't be stopped.....humans make mistakes

wow a whopping 3 case in 2 years
McDonald - 2014--NOT shot because of race

Um, actually, you should read up on Jason van Dyke. He's been cited 20 times for abusing mostly black civiliains, including using a racial epitath towards a suspect, and dislocating another suspect's shoulder.

Scot - 2015--the cop got 20 years!!!??? what's the problem??!!!

That it happened at all.

Tamir Rice 2014 -- justified shooting and NOT murder AND not shot because of race

Shooting a 12 year old playing with a toy is justified? By a guy who was fired from another police department for emotional instability.

McDonald---you don't see the difference of police being called to investigate [ they didn't just all vote ''let's go kill someone'' ], then this jackass cuts a police car tire --OR
some black going out to murder for drugs/$$$/etc
BIG BIG difference--one is murder--one is not

Actually, there is a big difference.

"some black" is going to be jailed, tried and sent to prison if he murders someone.

That is when the police can get off their asses and investigate, because the homicide clearance rate in Chicago is 17.5%, which is abysmal.

We don't do such a good job prosecuting cops who shoot people or use excessive force. It's taken four years to put Van Dyke on trial, even though they've got him on tape doing EXACTLY what he is accused of.

Forum List

Back