Red pilled leftists after the atrocities in Israel...Bari Weiss, coming to terms with her beliefs.

I gotta say Captain Kirk, you could teach a master class in cherry picking. Nobody does it better. :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder what the dead civilians in Gaza think of the line between civilization and barbarism? And how'd that wall do against protecting Israel from the Hamas attacks?

Those dead civillians in Gaza are dead because of hamas, not Israel.

You guys want israel to stop, and hamas to continue to murder Israelis....but give no solution to ending hamas....you are dumb fucks.

So..you agree with me that walls don't keep people out?

They keep people out......they are less capbable of keeping out armed monsters.....they simply slow them down until the defenders can get to their own rifles...

Israel is well aware the munitions it uses in civilian areas while going after Hamas have a blast radius big enough to kill innocents. Maybe you just are uninformed.

No....hamas knows that putting civilians on top of their weapons and ammunition stockpiles makes them more likely to be killed....and they do it anyway...

All deaths in Israel and Gaza are on Hamas......that you dumb asses do not understand this, and give aid, comfort and protection to hamas is just disgusting....

From a practical, moral, ethical standpoint, is there a difference between an Israeli child being mutilated by a Hamas militant who climbed through a bedroom window and a Palestinian child being blown to bits by an Israeli bomb dropped on its head?

So...this is how stupid you are.......you are defending and justifying hamas using children as shields for themselves and their weapons.....knowing they will be killed ......yet you condemn Israel for trying to kill hamas, while doing their best to not hit those same children.......

Hamas can kill Isreali and Gazan children, yet Israel trying to protect their own children is wrong......you are really dumb.

Those dead civillians in Gaza are dead because of hamas, not Israel.

You guys want israel to stop, and hamas to continue to murder Israelis....but give no solution to ending hamas....you are dumb fucks.
So..Hamas is dropping bombs on Gaza civilians? That's news to me.
Maybe you can answer this question. How many Israeli civilians have been killed since October 7th?
And how many Palestinians have died?

The cycle...continues.

A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged...goes the saying....in this case, someone heading toward conservative is a liberal who watched as the people she has supported with time, money, words, cheered the rape, torture, murder and mutilation of innocent men, women and children......including babies.......under age girls raped................

Bari Weiss has taken the red pill.....will she wake up?

Here’s an example of what we mean: a friend, appalled at the equivocation and apologia in the West after the brutal Hamas killings, told one of us that he used to consider himself a “conscientious objector” in the culture wars. “Not anymore,” he said. October 7 changed that.

Liberal friends were suddenly talking about buying guns. Progressive friends were texting about topics like border security and immigration. In a whisper, one even admitted to watching Fox News.

For a sense of what this real-time political transformation can look like, watch this clip of venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya on the podcast he co-hosts, All In. Palihapitiya, who voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020, explains that he is rapidly revising his view of Trump’s time in office: “As a Democrat who has been left homeless, who is now definitely in the center but probably leaning increasingly right, I am left yet again with an appreciation, despite the messenger, of the message of the Trump administration because what those guys did was pretty incredible in hindsight.”

Chamath continued:

If it’s clear that the last two weeks have been a wake-up call, the next question is: Why?

Part of the answer is the sheer depravity of Hamas’s terrorism. That depravity has made the justification and celebration of their acts by those who police pronouns that much starker. The contradictions and moral bankruptcy of a worldview that spends years worrying about microaggressions and tone policing, but can’t decide what side it is on after the beheading of babies, aren’t exactly difficult to spot.

To put it another way: when Black Lives Matter organizations are lionizing Islamist terrorists by posting a paraglider logo, you’d be a fool not to reassess things.
----

The other aspect of it, we think, is the sense of how thin the line is between civilization and barbarism. And how the West, which so many take for granted, is more vulnerable than we ever imagined.

The exodus of Jews from the DemoKKKrat party after this is going to be epic.

The DemoKKKrat party of the the 2020s will be remembered by history in the same breath as the Third Reich.

The exodus of Jews from the DemoKKKrat party after this is going to be epic.

The DemoKKKrat party of the the 2020s will be remembered by history in the same breath as the Third Reich.

No, it won't. They just do not see the problem with democrats. Blacks in Chicago have watched their children die in the 10s of thousands every year.......have watched democrat party controlled public schools trap their children in generational crime and poverty, and they continue to vote for the democrats.......

I absolutely love that saying. Won't forget it. A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged. So fucking true. Call you guys realists. I'll have to remember that when discussing things with yall. Like, let's be real, dealing with the black community isn't like dealing with Mayberry citizens.

And as a corporation or business owner, how much do people who push a button think they are worth? I'd automate too.

And taxes. Yes, the government does overspend. Probably spends twice as much as it should. So they should stop and cut my taxes in half.

And abortion really is a sad thing to do.

And corporations are going to pollute. And we need to build pipelines.

I know I'm a lib but I truly do see both sides of just about every argument we're having. Like that tranny swimming with women in college needs to go.

Affirmative Action is hurting the white community

Yes the government and media lie.
A Union Man Is a Formerly Boss-Loving Worker Whose Job Got Outsourced

No....hamas knows that putting civilians on top of their weapons and ammunition stockpiles makes them more likely to be killed....and they do it anyway...

All deaths in Israel and Gaza are on Hamas......that you dumb asses do not understand this, and give aid, comfort and protection to hamas is just disgusting....
There's Nothing Human About These Desert Vultures

Don't believe that Paleonasty civilians are innocent victims. They volunteer to be human shields, doing their bit to help the mass-murderers and getting a ticket to Paradise for their contribution.

So...this is how stupid you are.......you are defending and justifying hamas using children as shields for themselves and their weapons.....knowing they will be killed ......yet you condemn Israel for trying to kill hamas, while doing their best to not hit those same children.......

Hamas can kill Isreali and Gazan children, yet Israel trying to protect their own children is wrong......you are really dumb.
Even the Children Choose to Be Human Shields

I absolutely love that saying. Won't forget it. A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged. So fucking true. Call you guys realists. I'll have to remember that when discussing things with yall. Like, let's be real, dealing with the black community isn't like dealing with Mayberry citizens.

And as a corporation or business owner, how much do people who push a button think they are worth? I'd automate too.

And taxes. Yes, the government does overspend. Probably spends twice as much as it should. So they should stop and cut my taxes in half.

And abortion really is a sad thing to do.

And corporations are going to pollute. And we need to build pipelines.

I know I'm a lib but I truly do see both sides of just about every argument we're having. Like that tranny swimming with women in college needs to go.

Affirmative Action is hurting the white community

Yes the government and media lie.
Thank you. Conservatives are not the heartless, self serving, greedy nutcases that most hard core leftists paint them. Statistically they are considerably more benevolent with their personal resources than are the left and it is almost all conservatives who devote part or all of their lives to work hands on with some of the world's most destitute and desperate people.

Conservatives don't hate government, but they usually want government to set in place policies that allow people, private initiative and enterprise, the free market make things better. Conservatives think government, except for a few things, generally wastes more time, resources, and efforts trying to do it for the people than what it actually accomplishes and too often makes things worse.

Affirmative Action initially had some worth but after awhile it most often hurt and hurts the black community far more than it does the white community.

And Conservatives can criticize some Israeli policies as being 'harsh' or counter productive without thinking Israel is wrong about everything or that Israel shouldn't even exist.

And pretty much all conservatives--there are likely a few outliers--and hopefully more of those who tilt left can understand how evil and vicious has been Hamas's attack on Israel, can strongly resent and want resisted all the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran and other countries who are funding and urging Hamas on. And can understand why Israel has every right to defend itself and to do whatever it has to do to eliminate Hamas as a threat to Israel. At least from Gaza Strip.

A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged...goes the saying....in this case, someone heading toward conservative is a liberal who watched as the people she has supported with time, money, words, cheered the rape, torture, murder and mutilation of innocent men, women and children......including babies.......under age girls raped................

Bari Weiss has taken the red pill.....will she wake up?

Here’s an example of what we mean: a friend, appalled at the equivocation and apologia in the West after the brutal Hamas killings, told one of us that he used to consider himself a “conscientious objector” in the culture wars. “Not anymore,” he said. October 7 changed that.

Liberal friends were suddenly talking about buying guns. Progressive friends were texting about topics like border security and immigration. In a whisper, one even admitted to watching Fox News.

For a sense of what this real-time political transformation can look like, watch this clip of venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya on the podcast he co-hosts, All In. Palihapitiya, who voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020, explains that he is rapidly revising his view of Trump’s time in office: “As a Democrat who has been left homeless, who is now definitely in the center but probably leaning increasingly right, I am left yet again with an appreciation, despite the messenger, of the message of the Trump administration because what those guys did was pretty incredible in hindsight.”

Chamath continued:

If it’s clear that the last two weeks have been a wake-up call, the next question is: Why?

Part of the answer is the sheer depravity of Hamas’s terrorism. That depravity has made the justification and celebration of their acts by those who police pronouns that much starker. The contradictions and moral bankruptcy of a worldview that spends years worrying about microaggressions and tone policing, but can’t decide what side it is on after the beheading of babies, aren’t exactly difficult to spot.

To put it another way: when Black Lives Matter organizations are lionizing Islamist terrorists by posting a paraglider logo, you’d be a fool not to reassess things.
----

The other aspect of it, we think, is the sense of how thin the line is between civilization and barbarism. And how the West, which so many take for granted, is more vulnerable than we ever imagined.

You actually think lifetime DeepSwamp courtesan Weiss is a leftist?

:laughing0301:

You're an idiot.

But yeah - Israel is genocide spelled Israel.

Forum List

Back