What do you want to do to Obama?

I guess first, since I'm in the military I'd salute him. Then, since I love basketball I'd like to play one on one. But, I'm white and didn't vote for him so there is no seat at his table for people like me. Even if I don't hate him or think he's a bad guy.

Did you not vote because you are white or was it politics? (I guess that could be the same thing.) He had a beer with Joe the plumber didnt he?

No, he destroyed joe the plumber, and he had a beer with a cop he pretty much called a racist.

I have no desire to do anything to Obama other than to open his eyes. If I could have one prayer answered for Obama - it would be for him to read Marx & Satan by Richard Wurmbrand and have an open vision of Karl Marx - today - in hell - where he'll stay for all eternity. Is anything worth that?!

Most Marxists do not realize the depth of evil this philosophy represents. They are blind to the true history of Karl Marx. Obama is a product of his environment and the answer for him is the same as for any human being. To come to terms with the truth. But if he does....

Would it change the future for America? Not at all. America is under judgment for America's sins. Not Obama's. We're still under judgment even if Obama converts tomorrow. Nothing changes.

Have him try to do my job for even a week...I suspect he flat out couldn't. (And that's not even mentioning watching him trying to drive a standard-shift 26' truck!)

And honestly, I would LOVE to give him a swift kick in the rear!

Last edited:
I want him to live a long healthy life in prison, so he can watch as everything he did is dismantled. I want him to make frequent public appearances in a prison jumpsuit, handcuffs and leg shackles.

Hmmm...I'd like to invite him, Michelle and the kids over for an afternoon barbecue... To be able to take time for him to relax and thank him for all of his efforts to improve life for the American people... ( getting OBL, the ACA, finding alternatives to war to deal w crisis and depose dictators, aggressive diplomacy to address global issues which affect us, setting the pace to improve the lives of gays in the military and beyond, improving womens' ability to litigate when denied equal pay for equal work, and digging us out of the economic and moral hole left by W to name a few)..
Over some beers, I would also like to have an earnest discussion re the dilemma over the use of drones to kill terrorists (sure it saves American soldier lives...but also kills innocents, thereby helping recruit more terrorists)...
Over dessert, w Michelle participating, I'd like to address Barrack's plans for the remaining years of his trying yet successful presidency...with emphasis on expanding clean energy and practical education ideas to expand opportunities for our youth and those who need to "re-tread" for a changing job market.
Finally...hubby and our son invite The prez to shoot a few hoops while I just hang our with Michelle and the girls...
Yup
That's what I'd like to do with Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
I'd love to hand him his discharge papers and a one way ticket to Cuba so he won't have to wait for his wet dream to be fulfilled.

I'd love to hand him his discharge papers and a one way ticket to Cuba so he won't have to wait for his wet dream to be fulfilled.

Hate, hate, hate....is that all u weasels have?

Have him try to do my job for even a week...I suspect he flat out couldn't. (And that's not even mentioning watching him trying to drive a standard-shift 26' truck!)

So...what is this challenging job u have?

Better yet what would that prove anyway?

I want him to live a long healthy life in prison, so he can watch as everything he did is dismantled. I want him to make frequent public appearances in a prison jumpsuit, handcuffs and leg shackles.

What, you don't want to shoot him in the face?

Having a sudden attack of mercy are we?

I would teach him how to throw a baseball. Because it's just painful to watch.

You want him to go to prison? What for? If he committed a criminal act, then he should be in prison.

Do you have some sort of evidence that Obama committed a crime? By all means, please share it with law enforcement. Otherwise, consider yourself a fascist.

What hate? It's for love of country.

U love ur country by endlessly attacking the man that protects us all and has made it possible for more Americans to be embraced by our constitution (gays, women and the disadvantaged)?
And u approve of the fool who wants to punish him by kicking his butt?
U must be into S&M...practices which commingle love and pain..

Last edited:
What hate? It's for love of country.

U love ur country by endlessly attacking the man that protects us all and has made it possible for more Americans to be embraced by our constitution (gays, women and the disadvantaged)?
And u approve of the fool who wants to punish him by kicking his butt?
U must be into S&M...practices which commingle love and pain..
Protects us all? I thought the military and police did that? He's screwed up the economy so bad we may never recover. Put the Kool-Aid jug down and sober up.

Between stops (when I load it), I thread a large box truck through, among other places, Boston. I'd have to use a different truck for him (mine requires a CDL), which would probably mean an automatic transmission, but I'd still bet he couldn't do it.

Forum List

Back