What do you want to do to Obama?

I would teach him how to throw a baseball. Because it's just painful to watch.

And in return, he could help me with my jump shot, which is equally painful to watch.

If I were his advisor I might suggest he begin a tradition of throwing out the first basketball. Improve the ol' image.

Pop quiz for the national pastime, no Googling -- who was the first POTUS to throw out a first pitch at a baseball game?

William Howard Taft, April 19, 1912

Have him try to do my job for even a week...I suspect he flat out couldn't. (And that's not even mentioning watching him trying to drive a standard-shift 26' truck!)

And honestly, I would LOVE to give him a swift kick in the rear!

So...what is this challenging job u have?

Between stops (when I load it), I thread a large box truck through, among other places, Boston. I'd have to use a different truck for him (mine requires a CDL), which would probably mean an automatic transmission, but I'd still bet he couldn't do it.

Theres got to be some catch to this. Why would he even want to do that?

...but Obama does not. He's a decent talking head, a fair rabble-rouser...but if he had to make a living in the private sector, he'd starve.

...but Obama does not. He's a decent talking head, a fair rabble-rouser...but if he had to make a living in the private sector, he'd starve.

You really think someone that has the skill set to become the POTUS would starve in the private sector? You must be high :lol:

That's an excellent point. I don't envy anybody driving through Boston, but if you think that's more of a challenge than getting elected POTUS... how come he's in the White House and you're in Boston? :rofl:

I'm sure he wouldn't...we both know he's never actually WORKED a day in his life!

Ur an idiot...The prez came from a working class family...and after his dad left and his mom died of cancer...he was raised by his grandpa who was a marine...U becha he worked.
...And after getting his law degree from Harvard, did he take a 6 figure job w a fancy law firm? No - he chose to live and work among the poor and disadvantaged as a community organizer. Ur more of an elitist than Obama ever was.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm sure he wouldn't...we both know he's never actually WORKED a day in his life!

Ur an idiot...The prez came from a working class family...and after his dad left and his mom died of cancer...he was raised by his grandpa who was a marine...U becha he worked.
...And after getting his law degree from Harvard, did he take a 6 figure job w a fancy law firm? No - he chose to live and work among the poor and disadvantaged as a community organizer. Ur more of an elitist than Obama ever was.

The only real job Barry ever had was at Baskin Robbins.

Oh great.

Another brainless hate thread.

Any notice how no one ever posts threads about what wonderful things the Repubs have accomplished?

We don't need to constantly pat ourselves on the back.

We KNOW what a functional America is supposed to be and Government is not supposed to be the subject of constant upheavals, drama and theatrics.

It's like a football player who scores a touchdown and then hands the ball to the ref as though he's done this regularly and it's not a surprise or a matter that needs to be celebrated with a choreographed dance or an orchestrated hand slapping routine.

We have nothing to prove.

Obama DOES.

And YOU do.

And so far you haven't.

But then again, you were raised to expect a trophy for coming in last place on your volleyball team. And you need hugs every two minutes and a pat on the back for just doing your job.

So, in the spirit of conciliation and a tip of the cap to those responsible for your miserable upbringing, I will allow you to service me.

:suck:

Patting yourself on the back when you have done nothing positive is a major part of the problem.

What do you want to do to Obama?

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Buy him a beer and have a chat with him?

Give him sex?

School him?

Get him to reveal his pre-POTUS secrets to you?

Strip him of his citizenship?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

Tell us what you would like to do to Obama.

For your own well being as well as USMB's, no physical threats, please.

I think I'd like to make him hand over the keys to the WH to a Republican, tell him he will never be able to profit from his disgraceful actions leading up to and including his time as POTUS (no pension, no Secret Service protection, no honoraria from speeches, no book sales, no freebies from fans,...nothing), prevent his ever again being able to hold elected office or serve in any level of government and tell him all of his communications will be monitored, and that he will be IRS audited every year for the rest of his life. I would make him live like regular folks but only on the entitlement and other programs (i.e. ACA) HE created and promoted as POTUS.

In other words, punish him appropriately for the things he's done and then make him live the way he wants us to live.

And let that stand as an example for those aspiring politicians who might be studying his regime as a model for what they might also try to do to us.

Just to play the devils advocate, which Republican would you have him "turn over the keys" to the WH to?

And based on your endorsement of whoever that choice is, what would they bring to their new role that would guarantee that "what he has done to us" (whatever that is) is addressed and fixed?

I would thank him for the good job he has done, considering the shit storm that he inherited. We done Mister President.

Not to mention the obstructionists that he has had to work around who have been more committed to orchestrating him failing than improving the country.

You really think someone that has the skill set to become the POTUS would starve in the private sector? You must be high :lol:

That's an excellent point. I don't envy anybody driving through Boston, but if you think that's more of a challenge than getting elected POTUS... how come he's in the White House and you're in Boston? :rofl:

I'd rather suck-start a shotgun than be President.

Yup. I understand...it's probably the toughest job in the land. So u just keep hauling ur ass for a living....

New Topics

Forum List

Back