What do you want to do to Obama?

What do you want to do to Obama?

Kiss him?

Shake his hand?

Buy him a beer and have a chat with him?

Give him sex?

School him?

Get him to reveal his pre-POTUS secrets to you?

Strip him of his citizenship?

Impeach him?

Get him high?

Tell us what you would like to do to Obama.

For your own well being as well as USMB's, no physical threats, please.

I think I'd like to make him hand over the keys to the WH to a Republican, tell him he will never be able to profit from his disgraceful actions leading up to and including his time as POTUS (no pension, no Secret Service protection, no honoraria from speeches, no book sales, no freebies from fans,...nothing), prevent his ever again being able to hold elected office or serve in any level of government and tell him all of his communications will be monitored, and that he will be IRS audited every year for the rest of his life. I would make him live like regular folks but only on the entitlement and other programs (i.e. ACA) HE created and promoted as POTUS.

In other words, punish him appropriately for the things he's done and then make him live the way he wants us to live.

And let that stand as an example for those aspiring politicians who might be studying his regime as a model for what they might also try to do to us.

Tell him Obamacare is disaster that will be hurting this nation long after he leaves office and no amount of spin by him or his administration will change that.

Last edited:
I don't care enough to want him to do anything except retire somewhere and not be in the white house. Lecture, write books, become a professional golpher...whatever. I think he is exceptionally charming and likable....interesting....charismatic and I wouldn't mind having a cuppa coffee with him at all. I just think he sucks as a president of the usa.

Good post.
I'd like to shoot hoops with him.
But yeah, Obama hasn't really done the job. I hope America has learned a lesson. Great speeches don't solve a country's problems. Another lesson and this covers a much broader spectrum, when our alleged leaders refuse to seriously put country over ideology, America loses.

We KNOW what a functional America is supposed to be and Government is not supposed to be the subject of constant upheavals, drama and theatrics.

Then you might want to consider not kissing up to your beloved Republican drama queens with such gusto.

Just a thought. But if you want to keep looking crazy and dishonest, feel free to keep backing your pissy drama queens while complaining about the drama.

Only a mind like yours would draw a connection between the two dynamics.

Textbook example of how the fuzzy brained Liberal "thinks."

And I'd bet you won't understand at all what I'm talking about and why I'm criticizing you here.

And that will make you think I'm just bashing you for being a Liberal.

And from that your tit-4-tat brain will conclude it's okay to bash Conservatives and Republicans just for being Conservatives and Republicans.

I'm sorry, but you really are in over your head.

And I'd bet you won't understand at all what I'm talking about and why I'm criticizing you here.

Of course I understand. You have ODS, and you're throwing a tantrum.

Why on earth did you think tantrums are hard to understand, or that ODS is something we've never seen before?

I don't care enough to want him to do anything except retire somewhere and not be in the white house. Lecture, write books, become a professional golpher...whatever. I think he is exceptionally charming and likable....interesting....charismatic and I wouldn't mind having a cuppa coffee with him at all. I just think he sucks as a president of the usa.

Good post.
But yeah, Obama hasn't really done the job. I hope America has learned a lesson. Great speeches don't solve a country's problems. Another lesson and this covers a much broader spectrum, when our alleged leaders refuse to seriously put country over ideology, America loses.

It always intrigues me when people give him the benefit of the doubt, or even assume without any bit of doubt, that Obama actually means to do well by America and according to our traditional values, and that he is as sincere and well meaning as he USUALLY appears to be.

He is a skillful actor. And I think he is Machiavellian at heart.

Machiavellianism is, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "the employment of cunning and duplicity in statecraft or in general conduct", deriving from the Italian Renaissance diplomat and writer Niccolò Machiavelli, who wrote Il Principe (The Prince), among other works. The word has a similar use in modern psychology where it describes one of the dark triad personalities, characterised by a duplicitous interpersonal style associated with cynical beliefs and pragmatic morality.[1] "Machiavellian" as a word became very popular in the late 16th century in English, though "Machiavellianism" itself is first cited by the Oxford English Dictionary from 1626.

Machiavellianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"no hate thread" followed by "how FUCKING STUPID you are" :rofl:

Sorry, this thread's too kinky even for me.

I'll file this post of yours under "Liberals who fail to comprehend the written word."

With a cross reference to "Paris H. & K. Kardashianism."

I.E. having nothing of significance to say but wanting to be seen and acknowledged for just showing up and showing off.

Of course I understand. You have ODS, and you're throwing a tantrum.

Why on earth did you think tantrums are hard to understand, or that ODS is something we've never seen before?

I was correct in knowing you'd misinterpret my post.

"no hate thread" followed by "how FUCKING STUPID you are" :rofl:

Sorry, this thread's too kinky even for me.

I'll file this post of yours under "Liberals who fail to comprehend the written word."

With a cross reference to "Paris H. & K. Kardashianism."

I.E. having nothing of significance to say but wanting to be seen and acknowledged for just showing up and showing off.

Your words. Own 'em.

I would love to shake the mans hand and congratulate him for a couple of things.

1. Proving that no one can stop you if you keep on pushin.
2. Being a great example of maintaining the cool of a ice cube in a snowstorm in Siberia.
3. Dismantling the Reps in the debates except for the one he underestimated Mitt.
4. Showing the world that the US is not all bad.
5. Putting in place a path to the universal health care we should have had in the US decades ago.
6. Frustrating the hell out of all the bigots and racists. (particularly this reason)

I could go on but I did say just a couple of reason.

Last edited:

Good post.

It always intrigues me when people give him the benefit of the doubt, or even assume without any bit of doubt, that Obama actually means to do well by America and according to our traditional values, and that he is as sincere and well meaning as he USUALLY appears to be.

He is a skillful actor. And I think he is Machiavellian at heart.

Machiavellianism is, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "the employment of cunning and duplicity in statecraft or in general conduct", deriving from the Italian Renaissance diplomat and writer Niccolò Machiavelli, who wrote Il Principe (The Prince), among other works. The word has a similar use in modern psychology where it describes one of the dark triad personalities, characterised by a duplicitous interpersonal style associated with cynical beliefs and pragmatic morality.[1] "Machiavellian" as a word became very popular in the late 16th century in English, though "Machiavellianism" itself is first cited by the Oxford English Dictionary from 1626.

Machiavellianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then there are some of us, who just don't ride the Hate Train to nowhere.

Not sure what I'd like to do to the SOB, but I know what Jesse Jackson would like to do to him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHflFFKoaNM]Jesse Jackson on Obama: "I Wanna Cut His Nuts Off" - YouTube[/ame]

I guess first, since I'm in the military I'd salute him. Then, since I love basketball I'd like to play one on one. But, I'm white and didn't vote for him so there is no seat at his table for people like me. Even if I don't hate him or think he's a bad guy.

I guess first, since I'm in the military I'd salute him. Then, since I love basketball I'd like to play one on one. But, I'm white and didn't vote for him so there is no seat at his table for people like me. Even if I don't hate him or think he's a bad guy.

Did you not vote because you are white or was it politics? (I guess that could be the same thing.) He had a beer with Joe the plumber didnt he?

Forum List

Back