What do you think of women?

Give us chocolate, and all will be well.

Give us Batfink and the o how the chocolate will flow.... :deal:

Pogo, do you want to know a secret? :) I can tell you what is the most unusual thing in English for a Russian :)

Da, do tell.

Maybe you'll try to guess? :) Or anybody else here knows the answer? :)

I don't speak Russian, except for a couple of phrases which would get me banned immediately. So I would have no way to guess, other than getting used to using articles.

--- Which could be worse; in a lot of other languages you'd have to not only learn articles but learn which ones were 'masculine', 'feminine' or even 'neuter'.

Give us chocolate, and all will be well.

Pogo, do you want to know a secret? :) I can tell you what is the most unusual thing in English for a Russian :)

Da, do tell.

I don't speak Russian, except for a couple of phrases which would get me banned immediately. So I would have no way to guess, other than getting used to using articles.

--- Which could be worse; in a lot of other languages you'd have to not only learn articles but learn which ones were 'masculine', 'feminine' or even 'neuter'.

In Russian, for example :). 'Door' is female and 'table' is male and the same with any other word, except for such words as 'window' - they are neutral :)
No, we learn Engish in school so we know about the articles. Will you use two other attempts or I can tell you? :)

I'm reminded of the legendary Amtrak-Hershey's truck disaster: Chocolate is Serious Business:

Witnesses said they heard the train's whistle blow for a few seconds before the locomotive slammed into the side of the truck, which was carrying the load of syrup from a nearby Hershey's chocolate company plant.

What was left of the truck--a mangled ball of metal--ended up in a ditch beside the tracks, along with the flaming locomotive, which burned for 90 mintes before firefighters could extinguish the blaze.

(snip)

Andrea Bowman, a schoolteacher from Berkeley who was riding the train to Riverbank--the next scheduled stop--for her father's 85th birthday, said the train was proceeding normally when "all of a sudden there was a violent jerking, and then a tremendous impact."

"I was thrown to the floor," said Phyllis Ferguson, a passenger from Stockton. "Seats crumpled ahead and behind me. Everyone was screaming and yelling. One woman was yelling for her baby."

Twelve-year-old Katrina Reid watched in horror as a dark stain spread down the window next to her seat.

"At first I thought it was blood," she said. "Then I learned it was chocolate. Chocolate everywhere. We got soaked in chocolate."

Stockton Train Crash Kills 3, Injures Dozens

Da, do tell.

In Russian, for example :). 'Door' is female and 'table' is male and the same with any other word, except for such words as 'window' - they are neutral :)
No, we learn Engish in school so we know about the articles. Will you use two other attempts or I can tell you? :)

Nope, that was just a wild guess. Another wild guess would be pronunciation variants ("Plough Through Enough Dough to Make You Cough or Hiccough") -- but that's rough (hee hee) for anybody, not just Russian speakers.

Their good and bad sides, which ones are dangerous and should be avoided, some personal advice on treating them. Well, anything useful, I mean.

I love all women, except the ones who think and act like men. They're damned annoying.
Imagine how it is for them seeing you act like a whiny little bitch all the time.

The foxes think otherwise when frightened by my manly chest hairs!
Your break with reality is utterly complete isn't it.

Ask my wife. She's just come to give me a shoulder massage.

billy, just because she's carrying a ball bat doesn't mean she's going to give you a massage

Da, do tell.

Nope, that was just a wild guess. Another wild guess would be pronunciation variants ("Plough Through Enough Dough to Make You Cough or Hiccough") -- but that's rough (hee hee) for anybody, not just Russian speakers.

Yes, it's difficult, but again we know it from school. By the Russian rules, you have the last third attempt :)

Depends

Is she facing me?

th

or facing away from me?

th

Their good and bad sides, which ones are dangerous and should be avoided, some personal advice on treating them. Well, anything useful, I mean.

Avoid the faux manly ones that have been ruined by feminism. The self hatred they have been indoctrinated with bleeds over into everything and everyone around them.

Da, do tell.

Yes, it's difficult, but again we know it from school. By the Russian rules, you have the last third attempt :)

Well I have no idea, so I'm going to guess that the most unusual thing English-speaking USians do for a Russian to figure out is why we elected a chief executive who paints himself orange. It's a mystery here too. :dunno:

Well I have no idea, so I'm going to guess that the most unusual thing English-speaking USians do for a Russian to figure out is why we elected a chief executive who paints himself orange. It's a mystery here too. :dunno:

You can't surprise a Russian with cheif exectutives :)
The most strange thing (well, for me, at least) that you can speak to a person for long time without knowing his/her sex :) We have been talking for a month and I don't know for sure if you are a man or woman :) It's practically impossible in Russian.

Women from elsewhere in the world, or American girls?

I've seen and read from foreigners and American men that have dated both, that American girls are a whole other animal.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back