What do Women Find Confusing about Men?

I have no time to write a novel length post

18157640_10154739448900756_5972152961436296025_n.jpg

The inverse relationship in men between penis size and illusions of grandiosity.

Not a sports fan, I prefer being at the gym or using blue ice to recover from the last time. Gail on the other hand is glued to the TV during the World's. If I were single I would pay some attention to it because that creates a target rich environment. Sort of like ballet you get to watch chicks in body stockings and the girls at intermission are turned on by there being a guy checking them out. Or as granny taught me a rod is for fun, a net or dynamite is for feeding the family, I have no interest in the chase. Just get what you need at the least effort possible.

My wife says I have the emotional IQ of a Vulcan. I found myself indifferent to that opinion.

My wife says I have the emotional IQ of a Vulcan. I found myself indifferent to that opinion.

I find it strange that there are guys and to a lesser extent women who have interests other than the four Fs. I'm not sure how much of that is due to Dad being blinded in his right eye when I was 5/6 and my brother nearly died of rheumatic heart disease just prior to my 8th birthday but I care very little about non-essentials. If it does nothing that does not deal with fight, flight, food or the F word interests me.

I don't find anything confusing about them...they are no mystery, they are different from females, more primal sexual instincts or drives than most but not all, females, they tend to keep things simple....sports, hobbies, breathing fresh air, while we tend to analyze everything inside and out, up and down, etc and we watch their back in the mental sense and they watch our back in the protective physical sense.

When life gets stressful from all that analyzing and worrying and preparedness etc, I go and visit my husband in his simple, less complicated world! :D Then back to my responsibilities of watching out for and caring for and worrying about everyone in my circle of family and friends.

Edit

My husband helps with anything I ask of him....he just doesn't usually think of it first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back