What do you think about the United States Postal Service. Do you think it should be privatized?

It would just take training some of the workers in the back to work the windows. Security would not be an issue, the workers in the back have daily access to thousands of checks sent by mail. My guess is that their union won't allow someone to work at multiple stations.
not that easy....you are working with money that means you have to be vetted by the postal inspectors for the last 5 years of your life and you are under surveillance all day long ...many people dont want that shit....and many dont want to work with some of the people that come in and act like assholes blaming them for something they had nothing to do with...its one of the least popular jobs there.....and many clerks work at multiple jobs in the processing plant...

Should we privatize our military to save a buck too? At least the USPS performs a service unlike vast quantities of government waste and PORK that could be cut.

not that easy....you are working with money that means you have to be vetted by the postal inspectors for the last 5 years of your life and you are under surveillance all day long ...many people dont want that shit....and many dont want to work with some of the people that come in and act like assholes blaming them for something they had nothing to do with...its one of the least popular jobs there.....and many clerks work at multiple jobs in the processing plant...
Somebody bought into their own bullshit. You really think your outfit is hot shit, and it's employees are high-speed operators. Lol! Enjoy your retirement bro. But no one is buying the retarded bullshit you're selling, and unfortunately seem to believe in...

Privatizing would result in a disaster. My mail has never failed and postal workers do a nice job. Once privatized it will go to heck quick.
Privatized couriers don't have egregious amounts of authority, just a declaration away, via executive order. If shit ever went tips up; you'd never see your friendly local "mail-person" the same way again. Just another ineffectual, inefficient level of bureaucracy. It's about as functional as Amtrak.

Email and the internet killed private mail.
I remember 5-10 years ago they were talking about reducing deliveries to five days a week.

What happened?
Amazon and internet business took off and a large amount of commerce is done by mail.

Instead of cutting down on mail deliveries, USPS is now delivering seven days a week.
yep Bezos is taking massive advantage of USPS…trump was right to cal him out

Somebody bought into their own bullshit. You really think your outfit is hot shit, and it's employees are high-speed operators. Lol! Enjoy your retirement bro. But no one is buying the retarded bullshit you're selling, and unfortunately seem to believe in...
no i dont think they are hot shit....never said they were....postal management sucks....so why dont you prove what i have been saying wrong....

no i dont think they are hot shit....never said they were....postal management sucks....so why dont you prove what i have been saying wrong....
Market share, and customer confidence. End thread...
There's a reason online vendors ship their items 9 times out of ten by default with UPS, or FedEx, and not USPS...

Market share, and customer confidence. End thread...
There's a reason online vendors ship their items 9 times out of ten by default with UPS, or FedEx, and not USPS...
and yet many of those parcels get delivered by the lowly post office ....why is that?....if they are so bad why give it to them to deliver?...

and yet many of those parcels get delivered by the lowly post office ....why is that?....if they are so bad why give it to them to deliver?...
Simple. Corporate bailout of the USPS in order to give the image of relevance. UPS literally created its 3rd class delivery ( in UPS does all the flying, and interstate transport, all the way to the local zip... to give the USPS clowns something to do, and retain a semblance of necessity in exchange for undisclosed benefits for UPS.) If it weren't for these companies playing ball with big gov; your people would be standing behind an empty counter thumb-jacking your shit box waiting for the next kid to turn 18, and and register for the selective service, or me'ma wanting to get a fed backed money order.

Well, according to the Fascists, under the Private company exception to the First Amendment, if the Post Officer were privatized, they would be allowed to read and censor or delete any mail they thought was misleading or misinformation

Simple. Corporate bailout of the USPS in order to give the image of relevance. UPS literally created its 3rd class delivery ( in UPS does all the flying, and interstate transport, all the way to the local zip... to give the USPS clowns something to do, and retain a semblance of necessity in exchange for undisclosed benefits for UPS.) If it weren't for these companies playing ball with big gov; your people would be standing behind an empty counter thumb-jacking your shit box waiting for the next kid to turn 18 and and register for the selective service, or me' ma wanting nt to get a fed backed money order.
yea sure they are going to let a third rate organization deliver their packages...what customer service....and UPS does not fly their mail..fed x does....and the PO has their own trucks and they use independent truckers.....not UPS.....you know jack shit....and you still havent proved anything i have said about the PO wrong...

It would just take training some of the workers in the back to work the windows. Security would not be an issue, the workers in the back have daily access to thousands of checks sent by mail. My guess is that their union won't allow someone to work at multiple stations.
The post office I used in our small town had two people.

yea sure they are going to let a third rate organization deliver their packages...what customer service....and UPS does not fly their mail..fed x does....and the PO has their own trucks and they use independent truckers.....not UPS.....you know jack shit....and you still havent proved anything i have said about the PO wrong...
Sorry bro. Enjoy your retirement. You made it. But facts, don't care about your feels.

Well, according to the Fascists, under the Private company exception to the First Amendment, if the Post Officer were privatized, they would be allowed to read and censor or delete any mail they thought was misleading or misinformation
they can do that now if they think its warranted....we had an address in our office that was held and checked out daily by the inspectors....the persons at that address were dealing in mail fraud...

You should let UPS know that some outfit is running outlaw, flying thier flag...

"Our fleet currently includes the following aircraft types: 757-200F, 767-300F, A300-600F, MD-11F, 747-400F, and 747-8F. UPS serves more than 220 countries using a combination of more than 500 UPS and chartered aircraft".

Last edited:
You should let UPS know that some outfit is running outlaw, flying thier flag...

Our fleet currently includes the following aircraft types: 757-200F, 767-300F, A300-600F, MD-11F, 747-400F, and 747-8F. UPS serves more than 220 countries using a combination of more than 500 UPS and chartered aircraft
so what...you said they fly the mail and deliver it by truck...no they dont fed x does and mostly independent truckers truck it over the interstate...

Forum List

Back