What do you think about the United States Postal Service. Do you think it should be privatized?

you mean facts you cant prove wrong...gotcha...
Like UPS, "doesn't fly planes"? Lol ! Dude... You're embarrassing yourself. Just stop. You won. You're there. As long as uncle sugar has a pulse... you'll get paid. You don't have to tow the line to your grave.

so what...you said they fly the mail and deliver it by truck...no they dont fed x does and mostly independent truckers truck it over the interstate...
Now you're just sounding desperate... I never uttered the word "truck"... I'm embarrassed on your behalf. Really. Just stop. It just keeps getting worse for you needlessly.

Like UPS, "doesn't fly planes"? Lol ! Dude... You're embarrassing yourself. Just stop. You won. You're there. As long as uncle sugar has a pulse... you'll get paid. You don't have to tow the line to your grave.
you cant prove me wrong on anything i said....and im embarrassing myself?....yea just stop.....

If the USPS is privatized, rural America will lose their postal service. There is no profit to be had

Absolute NONSENSE. It would only mean that rural people's shipping rates and those of addressers sending stuff out would have to be restructured intelligently to make it profitable to fix the way the government has run the USPS for eons constantly losing money bigly because they just don't care or worry about profits, they just raise YOUR taxes instead to pay for THEIR slovenliness and incompetent mismanagement.

yep Bezos is taking massive advantage of USPS…trump was right to cal him out

He has saved the USPS and revised their mission
Absolute NONSENSE. It would only mean that rural people's shipping rates and those of addressers sending stuff out would have to be restructured intelligently to make it profitable to fix the way the government has run the USPS for eons constantly losing money bigly because they just don't care or worry about profits, they just raise YOUR taxes instead to pay for THEIR slovenliness and incompetent mismanagement.
You mean charge rural people more for their mail

There was a recent podcast on the Valuetainment show and one Of the guests brought up a very interesting point …..he said hey if people want the US Postal Service to be privatized it will be disastrous for people in rural communities who would have to pay huge fees to ship out mail.

This is mostly meant for the American people who think that we should not have any government, like those who think we should not have police forces, no labor rights, no minimum wage …basically anarchists.

Government oversight is necessary in any civilized country otherwise you would have gangs running things, you would have corrupt employers paying $.50 an hour , they would be employing children and sweatshops just like we used to have before things were corrected.

And so imagine if private companies ran our mail services there will probably be a number of them or perhaps eventually a monopoly … you might even have to pay to receive mail not as we do now through taxes literally like every time you get one piece of mail you might have to pay a dollar or something.

So I support the United States Postal Service and its long traditions. It’s right in line with the traditions of America going back so many years. A mailman has always been a pretty good paying job in this country with union benefits. One of the last union jobs in this country. I think most Americans have always respected the mailman whenever they come around during Christmas time they would give them cookies or a gift of some sorts.
No!!! Not in a million years!!!

You pay more to travel further on a bus, train or streetcar, don't you? It costs the company more to go farther to get it to you, doesn't it?

I never understood why it costs the same to send a letter across town as it does across the country

They need to consolidate and operate like UPS AND FEDEX small package. That rids you of a lot of dead weight management and infrastructure

That would leave rural areas with less mail service. Neither UPS or FedEx want to get rid of the USPS because that means they would have to get involved in servicing money losing areas of the country.

That would leave rural areas with less mail service. Neither UPS or FedEx want to get rid of the USPS because that means they would have to get involved in servicing money losing areas of the country.
No it wouldnt.....you dont need a post office in every damn town

No it wouldnt.....you dont need a post office in every damn town

Certainly don't need 6 day a week service for mail. Things like bills and checking statements as well as payments are done electronically as its 2023. 2 days a week to get your birthday cards and junk mail should be more than enough.

There was a recent podcast on the Valuetainment show and one Of the guests brought up a very interesting point …..he said hey if people want the US Postal Service to be privatized it will be disastrous for people in rural communities who would have to pay huge fees to ship out mail.

This is mostly meant for the American people who think that we should not have any government, like those who think we should not have police forces, no labor rights, no minimum wage …basically anarchists.

Government oversight is necessary in any civilized country otherwise you would have gangs running things, you would have corrupt employers paying $.50 an hour , they would be employing children and sweatshops just like we used to have before things were corrected.

And so imagine if private companies ran our mail services there will probably be a number of them or perhaps eventually a monopoly … you might even have to pay to receive mail not as we do now through taxes literally like every time you get one piece of mail you might have to pay a dollar or something.

So I support the United States Postal Service and its long traditions. It’s right in line with the traditions of America going back so many years. A mailman has always been a pretty good paying job in this country with union benefits. One of the last union jobs in this country. I think most Americans have always respected the mailman whenever they come around during Christmas time they would give them cookies or a gift of some sorts.
Yes, absolutely. The government is nothing but a huge fuckup. Let private enterprise take over the post office.

Forum List

Back