What do you eat at McDonalds?

I read lately that something in McDs fries is scarey..but I didn't click on the story. Maybe all that nasty grease they fry them in?

Many moons ago, I used to work at a BK. I always cracked up when some really obese person walked up and ordered 2 large fries, 2 Double Whoppers, an apple pie and a diet coke.
I was a cook at KFC.

Not a week went by that some racist cracker didn't bitch about me working there, to the rest of the black employees.

Hamburgers.

Do you think I ate alot? How much do you eat?

This is the Hamburger Royal TS, I ate two of it + 9 chicken McNuggets package.

00089_4-1024x768.jpg
No, not much at all. I am surprised you didn't stay hungry.

I forgot the name of the place, but it was a competitor of KFC way back when...I believe the 80's. I loved the fried chicken hearts but it wasn't until I saw they never EVER changed the grease that I got grossed out.
I also worked just one day at Round Table Pizza here locally. Thought I could whip out pizza's pretty well without too much joint damage or pain, but I quit after seeing the youngsters cleaning the bathroom toilets with the same towels they used to wipe down the tables, bench seats, and food prep area.
I haven't eaten from there since.

diet coke is worse for you than coke

aspertain (sp) is a poison that causes you to retain fat

the irony supersized of getting a double with bacon and cheese, large fries (salted af) with a diet coke
Yummm... now you're talking! Make it three doubles...with two large fries...for snack...

Im just curious how much the average person eats? I know that McDonalds isnt really healthy but Im sure its better in Austrian then in the states. Our food is gmo free and there is much more controll in austria you need to prove a substance is harmless, in america everything is allowed until proven its poison. totally different. the mcdonalds in austria operates under austrian laws. they have their meat potatoes etc. from austrian farmers.

Hamburgers.

00089_4-1024x768.jpg

You probably over eat a little bit but if your Doctor isn't worried then that is your choice. Some people have physical problems like heart disease or diabetes, etc from being heavy or eating bad foods. You look young enough though where it probably isn't effecting you.

Do you think you eat too much?

diet coke is worse for you than coke

aspertain (sp) is a poison that causes you to retain fat

the irony supersized of getting a double with bacon and cheese, large fries (salted af) with a diet coke
Yummm... now you're talking! Make it three doubles...with two large fries...for snack...
And don't forget the apple slices with extra caramel sauce.

that'll get your heart pumping

Im just curious how much the average person eats? I know that McDonalds isnt really healthy but Im sure its better in Austrian then in the states. Our food is gmo free and there is much more controll in austria you need to prove a substance is harmless, in america everything is allowed until proven its poison. totally different. the mcdonalds in austria operates under austrian laws. they have their meat potatoes etc. from austrian farmers.

I like junk food but I don't eat it everyday and most of the time I actually just eat at home healthy foods. But yeah when I do feel like eating junk food I splurge. I don't eat as much as you but I am not shaming you either.

I would just eat the burger or the nuggets not both. ( unless I was super stoned ...:lol:)

Hamburgers.

00089_4-1024x768.jpg

You probably over eat a little bit but if your Doctor isn't worried then that is your choice. Some people have physical problems like heart disease or diabetes, etc from being heavy or eating bad foods. You look young enough though where it probably isn't effecting you.

Do you think you eat too much?

I had 160kg and now I have 148.8kg. Im trying to lose weight. I know McDonalds isnt healthy and that I should eat less, but it was a treat once in a while, it shouldnt be for everyday. Im just curious how much the average person eats at McDonalds if its really a huge amount I ate the others would not be able to eat and yes I think it was too much.

I like junk food but I don't eat it everyday and most of the time I actually just eat at home healthy foods. But yeah when I do feel like eating junk food I splurge. I don't eat as much as you but I am not shaming you either.

I would just eat the burger or the nuggets not both. ( unless I was super stoned ...:lol:)

Ok so I eat more then a normal person. Thanks.

Forum List

Back