What do you eat at McDonalds?

Im just curious how much the average person eats? I know that McDonalds isnt really healthy but Im sure its better in Austrian then in the states. Our food is gmo free and there is much more controll in austria you need to prove a substance is harmless, in america everything is allowed until proven its poison. totally different. the mcdonalds in austria operates under austrian laws. they have their meat potatoes etc. from austrian farmers.
an average man would have a double with fries and a soda.

remove a patty or add a desert, and that's the variables.

opinion only

Hamburgers.

Do you think I ate alot? How much do you eat?

This is the Hamburger Royal TS, I ate two of it + 9 chicken McNuggets package.

00089_4-1024x768.jpg

You probably over eat a little bit but if your Doctor isn't worried then that is your choice. Some people have physical problems like heart disease or diabetes, etc from being heavy or eating bad foods. You look young enough though where it probably isn't effecting you.

Do you think you eat too much?

I had 160kg and now I have 148.8kg. Im trying to lose weight. I know McDonalds isnt healthy and that I should eat less, but it was a treat once in a while, it shouldnt be for everyday. Im just curious how much the average person eats at McDonalds if its really a huge amount I ate the others would not be able to eat and yes I think it was too much.

If you want to lose weight, you should exercise and stay away from fast food pretty much always. I exercise so that helps a lot.

Hamburgers.

Do you think I ate alot? How much do you eat?

This is the Hamburger Royal TS, I ate two of it + 9 chicken McNuggets package.

00089_4-1024x768.jpg

You probably over eat a little bit but if your Doctor isn't worried then that is your choice. Some people have physical problems like heart disease or diabetes, etc from being heavy or eating bad foods. You look young enough though where it probably isn't effecting you.

Do you think you eat too much?

I had 160kg and now I have 148.8kg. Im trying to lose weight. I know McDonalds isnt healthy and that I should eat less, but it was a treat once in a while, it shouldnt be for everyday. Im just curious how much the average person eats at McDonalds if its really a huge amount I ate the others would not be able to eat and yes I think it was too much.

If you want to lose weight, you should exercise and stay away from fast food pretty much always. I exercise so that helps a lot.

I have a gym membership and I excersise. I also go for walks in the park with my dog. I dont eat everyday that much or fast food only once in a while for a treat. I was just curious If I eat more then a normal person when he has a treat.

Im just curious how much the average person eats? I know that McDonalds isnt really healthy but Im sure its better in Austrian then in the states. Our food is gmo free and there is much more controll in austria you need to prove a substance is harmless, in america everything is allowed until proven its poison. totally different. the mcdonalds in austria operates under austrian laws. they have their meat potatoes etc. from austrian farmers.

I like junk food but I don't eat it everyday and most of the time I actually just eat at home healthy foods. But yeah when I do feel like eating junk food I splurge. I don't eat as much as you but I am not shaming you either.

I would just eat the burger or the nuggets not both. ( unless I was super stoned ...:lol:)

Ok so I eat more then a normal person. Thanks.

I'm not a guy. I don't know how tall you are. I am not shaming you at all.

Yesterday I have been to McDonalds. I had 2x Hamburger Royal TS and 9's chicken McNuggets. Is that alot, do you eat also that much or less?

Nuggets or quarter pounder with cheese:laugh2:
I love the nuggets....especially when they are made with the mechanically separated stuff. You now, all the flavorful stuff remaining on the bones after processing the chicken and then they put the bones into huge centrifuges and voila, there is the good stuff to make nuggets with....yummmmm

Nothing, McDs is disgusting.
^^^ mommy no fun has spoken!

:lol: Whenever my son ate Wendy's he puked. Ah .... no thanks. I'll stick with the local delis for my 'fast food'.
Wendys used to offer a Triple decker

hit my puberty appetite when that came out. one of those, fries, soda, shake..... Still hungry, but no one had to cook or clean up, so I got to get seconds.

So true.

When I hit puberty, I got a real hankerin' for fish ...

You can eat as much as you want. It's just a matter of burning off as many or more calories as you consume...

I like junk food but I don't eat it everyday and most of the time I actually just eat at home healthy foods. But yeah when I do feel like eating junk food I splurge. I don't eat as much as you but I am not shaming you either.

I would just eat the burger or the nuggets not both. ( unless I was super stoned ...:lol:)

So you are a girl? You are nice thanks. I know Im morbidly obese, and I try to lose weight. I dont eat everyday that much or fast food just once in a while like once a month as a treat, since Im really a "food addict" I have a hard time resisting, sometimes I eat chocolate like once a week or something sweet etc. Its difficult for me to resist but I managed to drop down to 148kg from 160kg 3 months ago.

Nothing, McDs is disgusting.
^^^ mommy no fun has spoken!

:lol: Whenever my son ate Wendy's he puked. Ah .... no thanks. I'll stick with the local delis for my 'fast food'.
Wendys used to offer a Triple decker

hit my puberty appetite when that came out. one of those, fries, soda, shake..... Still hungry, but no one had to cook or clean up, so I got to get seconds.

So true.

When I hit puberty, I got a real hankerin' for fish ...
I see what you did.

I used to eat 10 White Castle anytime. Or Crystal?

For some reason never had a Wendys other than a girl named Wendy. Used to call her Wendell.....good olden days.

So you are a girl? You are nice thanks. I know Im morbidly obese, and I try to lose weight. I dont eat everyday that much or fast food just once in a while like once a month as a treat, since Im really a "food addict" I have a hard time resisting, sometimes I eat chocolate like once a week or something sweet etc. Its difficult for me to resist but I managed to drop down to 148kg from 160kg 3 months ago.

You should have the doctor check your thyroid and also your blood sugar. If you crave sugar and carbs you might have an insulin problem causing the food problem. If you think you are hungry when you shouldn't be you might have a thyroid problem. They have medicine for either problem.

But otherwise, I would just make a decision to stop sugar completely and never go back to it because it's like drugs. Continue the exercise.

For the record if you are fine with yourself then be happy. I only gave the advice because you said you wanted to lose weight.

Do the girly boy liberal Euro pukes with man purse try to shame you?

You should have the doctor check your thyroid and also your blood sugar. If you crave sugar and carbs you might have an insulin problem causing the food problem. If you think you are hungry when you shouldn't be you might have a thyroid problem. They have medicine for either problem.

But otherwise, I would just make a decision to stop sugar completely and never go back to it because it's like drugs. Continue the exercise.

For the record if you are fine with yourself then be happy. I only gave the advice because you said you wanted to lose weight.
Its ok Im looking for comparison thats why I asked. I wondered if a normal person would eat that much.

Its ok Im looking for comparison thats why I asked. I wondered if a normal person would eat that much.
I think more as I said before.

Well you are fine the way you are. But of course if you want to lose weight, cut out fast food and sugar, reduce portions and exercise.

I Believe in You!

Eat no processed grain for a month. No bread whatsoever. No rice. No Pasta. No cereal.

I'm going to give you a piece of advice. Fuck what normal people do! "Normal" is just another word for mediocre. If you strive to become what other people already are; you'll always be behind the curve. And you'll never catch up.

It basically boils down to a couple of things:

burn more calories than you consume = weight loss

weight loss happens in the kitchen; fitness happens in the gym

stay on plan 80% of the time and you will lose weight

no food is off limits, moderation/portion control is key

There are a lot of apps out there (MyFitnessPal and Lose It are two that I know of) that can help you track your food, calories, exercise. Give them a try if you're looking to lose more weight.

Forum List

Back