What do you eat at McDonalds?

Yes, that is too much if you are trying to lose weight. Fast food is bad. Too much fat.

And, I don't go to McD's. Or BK. Or Taco Smell. I like making my own food cuz I know how it was prepared and the cleanliness of the meal prep area.

Hamburgers.

Do you think I ate alot? How much do you eat?

This is the Hamburger Royal TS, I ate two of it + 9 chicken McNuggets package.

00089_4-1024x768.jpg

I don't think it so bad even once a week, you gotsta ests.

MED FRIES (fantastic), fish filet ( scrape off some tarter), diet coke. Or Maybe a few McDoubles from value menu.

don't enjoy fast food anymore.

with the economy they stuff the 'meat' with fillers and it lost all flavor.

but the last time I went, I had to pour hot sauce on it just to get some other flavor than the mayo crap they put on it.

diet coke is worse for you than coke

aspertain (sp) is a poison that causes you to retain fat

the irony supersized of getting a double with bacon and cheese, large fries (salted af) with a diet coke

A tip: if possible put extra salt on fries (Obama had it pulled). This helps to kill your appetite, and reportedly kill you also. Bullhockey. Eat a lot of different......walk. work.

Is Mc Donalds food prepared by nearly all black staff over there too?

They say white rice bad.....ever see fat Chinaman? Empty carbs my butt......add a very little meat/fish, bok choy.........

Many moons ago, I used to work at a BK. I always cracked up when some really obese person walked up and ordered 2 large fries, 2 Double Whoppers, an apple pie and a diet coke.

Forum List

Back