What do Trump's supporters want him to accomplish?

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.

I just want Trump to continue to be himself.
By doing so, the corrupt swamp that D.C. has become, is, at the least, getting a good rinsing.
I realistically acknowledge at the same time that it will never be drained.

I’ve seen huge changes at work since Trump was elected.

In the 8 years obama was president, I saw several people lose their jobs and only got 2 pay increases.
In the 3 years Trump has been President, I’ve seen many people get hired and learned about my 5th pay increase just yesterday.

I’ll certainly be voting for Trump again.

Low unemployment, - Thanks Obama

View attachment 294343
Tax cuts for the wealthy! You forgot tax cuts for the wealthy!

(His only true goal!)
I'm not wealthy but I had $1000 difference in my refund! Thanks, Mt. President!
My refund was less than previously. Gee thanks.
I can only think you’re doing something wrong. :)
Nevah.
Are you retired or still employed?
Employed.

I’ve seen huge changes at work since Trump was elected.

In the 8 years obama was president, I saw several people lose their jobs and only got 2 pay increases.
In the 3 years Trump has been President, I’ve seen many people get hired and learned about my 5th pay increase just yesterday.

I’ll certainly be voting for Trump again.

Not sure how much that has to do with Trump (or any president) or with local conditions and the demographics of employment.

In my state - it hasn't improved that much and we're facing a statewide budget cut (again). We have not been able to replace lost positions and have lost a number of positions to incentivized retirement.

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.

By doing so, the corrupt swamp that D.C. has become, is, at the least, getting a good rinsing.

He's filled it with a lot of his own corrupt rich cronies.

It's just a restocking and rebranding.

Taxation has a specific purpose, it isn't there simply to "punish" people for being "rich" according to some ambiguous designation, despite what many maladjusted people wish it was.

I get the feeling there are many maladjusted people who want to punish people for being poor. Go figure.

Taxation has a specific purpose and a progressive taxation system is the best way to do it.

View attachment 294343
Nevah.
Employed.
I'm trying to understand how you couldn't have benefited from the tax cuts. Everyone in my circle of friends are happy.

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
so you are one of those rich people huh? can't deduct anymore what you used to. Hahahahahahahaha. we're tired of paying for your taxes.

What are you talking about? The wealthy benefited most from the tax changes. I don't and never have itemized. Do you?

Nevah.
Employed.
I'm trying to understand how you couldn't have benefited from the tax cuts. Everyone in my circle of friends are happy.

Not everyone benefitted - some saw improvement, some no change, some got less of a refund. I know WHY I got less of a refund (I think) - they altered withholding to make it SEEM like I got more in my paycheck but that also meant less in my refund (by about $300). The actual increase in my check was negligible given increases in other areas like health insurance. So in the end it had no net positive.

What do they want?
1. To throw gays off the tops of buildings
2. To force transgender people into the closet and to live a life of pain.
3. To force everyone into a fucking church by the point of a gun
4. To give all the wealth to the top 1-5% of our population to rule over us.
5. To let poor die on the side of the street

That is what his base wants.

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
so you are one of those rich people huh? can't deduct anymore what you used to. Hahahahahahahaha. we're tired of paying for your taxes.

What are you talking about? The wealthy benefited most from the tax changes. I don't and never have itemized. Do you?
That is so untrue....the super rich have not received tax relief...most of the cuts went to businesses....the word business is not synonymous with rich....many small businesses greatly needed tax cuts and regulation easements to keep the damn doors open...why do liberals think all businesses and corporations are stuffed with cash?...nothing could be further from the truth....

Nevah.
Employed.

Not everyone benefitted - some saw improvement, some no change, some got less of a refund. I know WHY I got less of a refund (I think) - they altered withholding to make it SEEM like I got more in my paycheck but that also meant less in my refund (by about $300). The actual increase in my check was negligible given increases in other areas like health insurance. So in the end it had no net positive.
We'll chat more about this later.

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)

That is so untrue....the super rich have not received tax relief...most of the cuts went to businesses....the word business is not synonymous with rich....many small businesses greatly needed tax cuts and regulation easements to keep the damn doors open...why do liberals think all businesses and corporations are stuffed with cash?...nothing could be further from the truth....

A Year After the Middle Class Tax Cut, the Rich Are Winning

What do they want?
1. To throw gays off the tops of buildings
2. To force transgender people into the closet and to live a life of pain.
3. To force everyone into a fucking church by the point of a gun
4. To give all the wealth to the top 1-5% of our population to rule over us.
5. To let poor die on the side of the street

That is what his base wants.
You are batshit crazy or just lying. I would guess the latter.

(His only true goal!)
I can’t understand why you people still say that stupid shit. I benefited from the tax cuts and I’m not overly wealthy.

Those that say they didn't benefit from Trump's tax cuts are revealing a great deal about themselves.
at least we know who doesn't work
You?
five days a week on call 24/7/365. you?

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
or she owns too much. that's rich. weren't we told the rich got the tax breaks?
Nope. I dont even itemize. Mine are straight forward.
then you didn't pay taxes. it's either one or the other.

He's filled it with a lot of his own corrupt rich cronies.

It's just a restocking and rebranding.
so you're thinking the poor guy who's too lazy to get a job should be running departments in the country? you know that's asinine right?

(His only true goal!)
I can’t understand why you people still say that stupid shit. I benefited from the tax cuts and I’m not overly wealthy.

Those that say they didn't benefit from Trump's tax cuts are revealing a great deal about themselves.
at least we know who doesn't work
You?
five days a week on call 24/7/365. you?

Full time plus a second part time job as a dog trainer.

Forum List

Back