What do Trump's supporters want him to accomplish?

I only expect one thing from any politician ...forget the bread ... just give me ...

artworks-000072823757-chq21z-original1.jpg

Are you not entertained?!

Oh, God, yes. This Trump guy is so FUN! I tried twice in 2016 to make that point to friends and relatives on the Left, and did that go over well? Nooooooooo, not even a little...…. I have come to the conclusion that people on the Left have no sense of humor whatsoever.

Low unemployment, the DOW in record territory, confidence in the economy, fairness in trade, withdraw Troops from conflicts, force NATO members to pay their fair share,reduced illegal immigration. All in three years. What did democrats expect from Hussein?

Low unemployment, - Thanks Obama
the DOW in record territory, - The Dow grows... This is like saying to a kid they are reaching a record tall every week.
confidence in the economy, - Borrowing is very high, too high...
fairness in trade, - China hasn't done a thing and left them off the hook by not signing TPP
withdraw Troops from conflicts, - He has actaully more troops abroad than when he started
force NATO members to pay their fair share, - Paying WHO?
reduced illegal immigration - Prove Illegal Immigration has gone down... By the way congrats on deporting the parents of US Citizens married to US citizens... How did that make America Great?
Ted, you are QUITE dim. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.
He's accomplished SO much already. I would REALLY like to see him, with the assistance of Barr, indict those responsible for the fake dossier and the fake Russian connection to Trump helping him win, hoax. THAT would be nice. Those people would be guilty of a coup intended to take a duly elected president out of office.

The Dossier was not fake. The people responsible for the Dossier are Donald Trump, and the guys from the Kremlin. We'd love to see them all indicted. The only people saying the Russian interference in the election is a "hoax", are the enemies of the United States in Russia and their dupes, willing and unwitting. Which are you?

The is no "coup", there is a recognition that Donald Trump is a criminal President.

I only expect one thing from any politician ...forget the bread ... just give me ...

artworks-000072823757-chq21z-original1.jpg

Are you not entertained?!

Oh, God, yes. This Trump guy is so FUN! I tried twice in 2016 to make that point to friends and relatives on the Left, and did that go over well? Nooooooooo, not even a little...…. I have come to the conclusion that people on the Left have no sense of humor whatsoever.
Who doesn't enjoy The Reality America Show?

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.
He's accomplished SO much already. I would REALLY like to see him, with the assistance of Barr, indict those responsible for the fake dossier and the fake Russian connection to Trump helping him win, hoax. THAT would be nice. Those people would be guilty of a coup intended to take a duly elected president out of office.

The Dossier was not fake. The people responsible for the Dossier are Donald Trump, and the guys from the Kremlin. We'd love to see them all indicted. The only people saying the Russian interference in the election is a "hoax", are the enemies of the United States in Russia and their dupes, willing and unwitting. Which are you?

The is no "coup", there is a recognition that Donald Trump is a criminal President.
He did however attempt another feckless impotent coup in Venezuela.

Low unemployment, the DOW in record territory, confidence in the economy, fairness in trade, withdraw Troops from conflicts, force NATO members to pay their fair share,reduced illegal immigration. All in three years. What did democrats expect from Hussein?

Low unemployment, - Thanks Obama
the DOW in record territory, - The Dow grows... This is like saying to a kid they are reaching a record tall every week.
confidence in the economy, - Borrowing is very high, too high...
fairness in trade, - China hasn't done a thing and left them off the hook by not signing TPP
withdraw Troops from conflicts, - He has actaully more troops abroad than when he started
force NATO members to pay their fair share, - Paying WHO?
reduced illegal immigration - Prove Illegal Immigration has gone down... By the way congrats on deporting the parents of US Citizens married to US citizens... How did that make America Great?
Ted, you are QUITE dim. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.
Is that considered a coherent rebuttal in your circle, jerk?

I would like for Trump to appeal to the Supreme Court that the Federal Laws relating to immigrant status and the power to remove them, close Sanctuary Cities and create a new immigration law, allowing illegals who have been here 10 years, have clean records and have jobs, paying taxes. to stay. Get Congress to work on it with him.

2 years with majorities in BOTH houses, what did you see passed?
Everyone was fighting, including Rinos.

We want the Conan "lamentations of their women", not much else

From what I can tell, Trump's supporters want him to run trillion dollar deficits; cheat on his wife as many times as possible; suck up to Putin, Kim, and MBS; keep running a failed far left tariff war; destroy the healthy economy he inherited; and rig the 2020 election.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

And ANOTHER liberal lunatic chimes in! This is HILARIOUS. These dumbf*cks can't stand how WELL Donald Trump has done as president. Trump could say cancer is an awful disease and these idiots would say, "No it's NOT". It's SO much fun watching these morons respond to a thread like this one.

When politicians of both sides are engaged in providing circus ... they aren't screwing things up.

The more circus, the better.

1. Conservative appointments to SCOTUS and elsewhere.
  2. Deregulate business to open the economy further.
  3. Strengthen American Industry.
  4. Clamp down hard on foreign imports that could be made here instead.
  5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  7. Prosecute corruption. Especially loose ends from the last admin.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  10. Crack down on fake MSM news and bias.
  11. Make other countries carry their fair share.
  12. American manifest destiny.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
  15. Absolutely CLOSE THE BORDER with strict enforcement.
What do you consider American Manifest Destiny in these times?

Tax cuts for the wealthy! You forgot tax cuts for the wealthy!

(His only true goal!)
I can’t understand why you people still say that stupid shit. I benefited from the tax cuts and I’m not overly wealthy.

1. Conservative appointments to SCOTUS and elsewhere.
  2. Deregulate business to open the economy further.
  3. Strengthen American Industry.
  4. Clamp down hard on foreign imports that could be made here instead.
  5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  7. Prosecute corruption. Especially loose ends from the last admin.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  10. Crack down on fake MSM news and bias.
  11. Make other countries carry their fair share.
  12. American manifest destiny.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
  15. Absolutely CLOSE THE BORDER with strict enforcement.
What do you consider American Manifest Destiny in these times?
Does it ever change?

Tax cuts for the wealthy! You forgot tax cuts for the wealthy!

(His only true goal!)
I can’t understand why you people still say that stupid shit. I benefited from the tax cuts and I’m not overly wealthy.

Those that say they didn't benefit from Trump's tax cuts are revealing a great deal about themselves.

When politicians of both sides are engaged in providing circus ... they aren't screwing things up.

The more circus, the better.

And from now on, they'll have to play up as ringmaster. We're not going back to the Mitt Romney type any time soon. Dull, dull, dull, phony. We want a SHOW!

Forum List

Back