What do Trump's supporters want him to accomplish?

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.

Tax cuts for the wealthy! You forgot tax cuts for the wealthy!

(His only true goal!)
you didn't get one? oh, you don't work. how would you expect to get something you don't qualify for?

Every day, the pseudocons demonstrate they want a clown to perform brain surgery on them.

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.

(His only true goal!)
I can’t understand why you people still say that stupid shit. I benefited from the tax cuts and I’m not overly wealthy.

Those that say they didn't benefit from Trump's tax cuts are revealing a great deal about themselves.
at least we know who doesn't work

Low unemployment, - Thanks Obama

upload_2019-12-11_15-0-2.png

(His only true goal!)
I'm not wealthy but I had $1000 difference in my refund! Thanks, Mt. President!

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-11_15-2-35.png
    upload_2019-12-11_15-2-35.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 12

1. Conservative appointments to SCOTUS and elsewhere.
  2. Deregulate business to open the economy further.
  3. Strengthen American Industry.
  4. Clamp down hard on foreign imports that could be made here instead.
  5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  7. Prosecute corruption. Especially loose ends from the last admin.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  10. Crack down on fake MSM news and bias.
  11. Make other countries carry their fair share.
  12. American manifest destiny.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
  15. Absolutely CLOSE THE BORDER with strict enforcement.
What do you consider American Manifest Destiny in these times?
Does it ever change?
It has a very specific historical meaning in relationship to colonizing North America, I don't see how it would be applied today.

5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
I love our government, but Trump cannot do all of these things by himself. We can help by voting GOP in Congressional races. He needs OUR help!

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
My refund was less than previously. Gee thanks.

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
so you are one of those rich people huh? can't deduct anymore what you used to. Hahahahahahahaha. we're tired of paying for your taxes.

Taxation has a specific purpose, it isn't there simply to "punish" people for being "rich" according to some ambiguous designation, despite what many maladjusted people wish it was.

5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
I love our government, but Trump cannot do all of these things by himself. We can help by voting GOP in Congressional races. He needs OUR help!
We need more people in Congress like Trump interested in rebuilding America stronger and better than worrying about their careers and personal backroom deals.

Taxation has a specific purpose, it isn't there simply to "punish" people for being "rich" according to some ambiguous designation, despite what many maladjusted people wish it was.
these stupid fks think the rich take their money. Can't make it up.

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
I can only think you’re doing something wrong. :)

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
or she owns too much. that's rich. weren't we told the rich got the tax breaks?

Most of them are too brainwashed into the cult of self-hate to admit it but there's an undercurrent of pro-white identity politics in candidate Trump's policies. Nobody voted for him so we could hear him brag incessantly about black unemployment or for Saudi arms deals.

Most of them are too brainwashed into the cult of self-hate to admit it but there's an undercurrent of pro-white identity politics in candidate Trump's policies. Nobody voted for him so we could hear him brag incessantly about black unemployment or for Saudi arms deals.
is that pure trash?

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
Nevah.

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
or she owns too much. that's rich. weren't we told the rich got the tax breaks?
Nope. I dont even itemize. Mine are straight forward.

(His only true goal!)
I can’t understand why you people still say that stupid shit. I benefited from the tax cuts and I’m not overly wealthy.

Those that say they didn't benefit from Trump's tax cuts are revealing a great deal about themselves.
at least we know who doesn't work
You?

View attachment 294343

(His only true goal!)
Nevah.
Are you retired or still employed?

Forum List

Back