What do Trump's supporters want him to accomplish?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.

I only expect one thing from any politician ...forget the bread ... just give me ...

artworks-000072823757-chq21z-original1.jpg

Are you not entertained?!

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.
He's accomplished SO much already. I would REALLY like to see him, with the assistance of Barr, indict those responsible for the fake dossier and the fake Russian connection to Trump helping him win, hoax. THAT would be nice. Those people would be guilty of a coup intended to take a duly elected president out of office.

Mainly to undo the Obama presidency...and he has done just that...also to appoint constitutional minded justices.....he is doing that...and to curtail illegal entry into America...he is doing that too....what is it that keeps you from seeing that?...

• Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
  • Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
  • More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
  • This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
  • Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
  • The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
  • Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
  • Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
  • Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.
  • Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.
  • Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
  • In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.
  • In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.
  • President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.
  • African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.
  • Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
  • Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.
  • President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.
  • The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
  • Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997
  • Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
  • The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.
  • President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.
  • These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.
  • More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.
  • More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.

• President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.
  • President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.
  • More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.
  • The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.
  • President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.
  • The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.
  • The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.
  • The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.
  • President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
  • Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
  • USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
  • USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
  • Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
  • USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
  • USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st century economy.
The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

Go through this list and see what you can deny the president his due. I provided a link. I expect you to do the same.

I can give more, if necessary.

Low unemployment, the DOW in record territory, confidence in the economy, fairness in trade, withdraw Troops from conflicts, force NATO members to pay their fair share,reduced illegal immigration. All in three years. What did democrats expect from Hussein?

Low unemployment, the DOW in record territory, confidence in the economy, fairness in trade, withdraw Troops from conflicts, force NATO members to pay their fair share,reduced illegal immigration. All in three years. What did democrats expect from Hussein?
Actually, Obama accomplished the exact same things, and yet none of you had a single word of praise for him!

Weird.

Plus Obamacare!

Tax cuts for the wealthy! You forgot tax cuts for the wealthy!

(His only true goal!)

1. Conservative appointments to SCOTUS and elsewhere.
  2. Deregulate business to open the economy further.
  3. Strengthen American Industry.
  4. Clamp down hard on foreign imports that could be made here instead.
  5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  7. Prosecute corruption. Especially loose ends from the last admin.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  10. Crack down on fake MSM news and bias.
  11. Make other countries carry their fair share.
  12. American manifest destiny.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
  15. Absolutely CLOSE THE BORDER with strict enforcement.

Actually, Obama accomplished the exact same things, and yet none of you had a single word of praise for him!

Weird.

Plus Obamacare!
And the idiotic liberal lunatic chimes in. Barry, the Incompetent, accomplished NONE of those things. Try again, Sparky.

Well what did he say about the wars during the campaign?

What did he say about hellthcare during the campaign?

What did he say about walling us in during the campaign?

What did he say about immigration during the campaign?

Well, he had majorities in BOTH houses for the first 2 years if this administration. What got passed legislatively again?

5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
Yeah, but in practice I'm curious about Trump's actual ability to do this.

5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
2 years with majorities in BOTH houses, what got passed?

I would like for Trump to appeal to the Supreme Court that the Federal Laws relating to immigrant status and the power to remove them, close Sanctuary Cities and create a new immigration law, allowing illegals who have been here 10 years, have clean records and have jobs, paying taxes. to stay. Get Congress to work on it with him.

Low unemployment, - Thanks Obama
the DOW in record territory, - The Dow grows... This is like saying to a kid they are reaching a record tall every week.
confidence in the economy, - Borrowing is very high, too high...
fairness in trade, - China hasn't done a thing and left them off the hook by not signing TPP
withdraw Troops from conflicts, - He has actaully more troops abroad than when he started
force NATO members to pay their fair share, - Paying WHO?
reduced illegal immigration - Prove Illegal Immigration has gone down... By the way congrats on deporting the parents of US Citizens married to US citizens... How did that make America Great?

5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
Yeah, but in practice I'm curious about Trump's actual ability to do this.
Ain't done shit yet but blow it out his arse.

I would like for Trump to appeal to the Supreme Court that the Federal Laws relating to immigrant status and the power to remove them, close Sanctuary Cities and create a new immigration law, allowing illegals who have been here 10 years, have clean records and have jobs, paying taxes. to stay. Get Congress to work on it with him.

2 years with majorities in BOTH houses, what did you see passed?

Forum List

Back