What do these Dems have against god?

Figures a New york idiot would say something so stupid.. The pilgrims were running away from religion?:lol: this country was founded on rights god given rights "endowed by their creator" it doesn't push any single religion we have a "secular government" not a secular nation

Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course your history probably comes from reading the back of Bazooka Joe wrappers while cutting history class.

And depending on what "pilgrims" you were referring to, there were many attempts to establish colonies in the United States, yeah..they were fleeing religious persecution.

And there was quite a span of time between the settlements and the colonies. There probably weren't any "pilgrims" writing the Constitution..which doesn't include the word "god" by the way.

No where in the bible (at least to my knowledge) or the Torah are included any "rights". There are however, "recommendations" on how to treat other people, including slaves. What religion demands is "faith". And your reward comes after your death.

insulting history knowledge while refusing to understand the difference between classical and modern liberalism. Well done, sir. Your failure parents would be proud.

You're pushing it chief. I've seen you alter quotes..and now you are including my family.

Both are violations of the TOS.

coming from someone who can't comprehend english, i wonder what that makes you.

Yeah but I am fucked up as a can of worms on morphine and oxycodone most of the time.
What is your excuse?

I am fucked up because I seem to be in the small minority of people on this board that actually know their shit.

Fixated on your anal extrusions? :shock:

Man oh man I have never been that messed up.

glad to know your type is a small minority here.

Last edited:
Of course your history probably comes from reading the back of Bazooka Joe wrappers while cutting history class.

And depending on what "pilgrims" you were referring to, there were many attempts to establish colonies in the United States, yeah..they were fleeing religious persecution.

And there was quite a span of time between the settlements and the colonies. There probably weren't any "pilgrims" writing the Constitution..which doesn't include the word "god" by the way.

No where in the bible (at least to my knowledge) or the Torah are included any "rights". There are however, "recommendations" on how to treat other people, including slaves. What religion demands is "faith". And your reward comes after your death.

insulting history knowledge while refusing to understand the difference between classical and modern liberalism. Well done, sir. Your failure parents would be proud.

You're pushing it chief. I've seen you alter quotes..and now you are including my family.

awww poor baby gonna cry? Also, I altered quotes? LOL. That's cute.

Yeah but I am fucked up as a can of worms on morphine and oxycodone most of the time.
What is your excuse?

I am fucked up because I seem to be in the small minority of people on this board that actually know their shit.

80% of my knowledge comes from first hand sources. What was the last 3 books you read?

coming from someone who can't comprehend english, i wonder what that makes you.

What is your excuse?

Actually you're a little quote mining butthead who gives new meaning to the phrase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."

80% of my knowledge comes from first hand sources. What was the last 3 books you read?

LMAO, now you are saying you poop in your hand?

I am currently reading "A Mighty Fortress" by David Weber.
But I do not see what that has to do with your fixation with your excrement?

Last edited:
What is your excuse?

Actually you're a little quote mining butthead who gives new meaning to the phrase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."

Without proof your accusations just make you look more the fool, asswipe.

You included my parents in a taunt..asshole.

And "crying" is the furthest thing that I want to do when filth such as yourself are involved.

And "crying" is the furthest thing that I want to do when filth such as yourself are involved.

waaaaah. Truth hurts. Suck it up or get the fuck out.

waaaaah. Truth hurts. Suck it up or get the fuck out.

Pissant's talking tough?:lol:

Oh gosh...whatever to do now?

What I detect here is an internet weakling both in physicality and mental capacity.

Meaning those twinkies and wiki aren't doing you much good..dumbfuck.

Gotta get out of that basement, hit a gym and a library..might help.

But then again..hard to cure stupidity. And you've got it bad.

[And depending on what "pilgrims" you were referring to, there were many attempts to establish colonies in the United States, yeah..they were fleeing religious persecution.

Thank you

So I guess you know for a fact that none of the founders were descendents of these people right? Well... God is not in Constitution, but it is Dated this way..

"Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven".

Declaration of Independance

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. "—

Well thats not exactly true...in Jewish teaching you don't even have to believe in God to be rewarded in the end, its is, as you said the way you treat other people, and the way you live you're life generally. If you're a good person you'll be fine

Last edited:
"Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven".

I still use BC and AD sometimes, myself. What's your point?
"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Nature's God...

Sounds like Spinoza and Einstein.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all white, land-owning men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are life, chattel and progressive taxation

The FF said a lot of things; it's clear they didn't mean a lot of it.

Political rhetoric is political rhetoric, after all.

So, because she doesn't believe in God, she is bad? She is not worthy of being in office? That is so ridiculous. What she believes has nothing to do with her moral values, although I know every christian would argue that, or with her ability to hold her office and fulfill her duties.

Wrong we were founded by Christians, Based on Judeo Christian moral values and the premis of "God given rights "not rights granted by the government. Read the Constitution and the ferderalist papers.

I was under the impression our rights were granted by the Constitution.

the constitutiom's purpose is to limit the power of govt.

not really. it was to ensure the propagation of OUR government and it was to ensure individual liberties.... something our current court seems to forget.

Forum List

Back