What do these Dems have against god?

and christians have not all evolved any more than all muslims have not...

Ok..You can find wakos everywere..Are you Jewish? Well if you are then you should check out foundamentalist Christians' Like I said in the other room they are more pro Israel then a lot of liberal Jews. I have this same arguement with some of my family Members.

we were founded on many different POLITICAL philosophies.

some of the least moral people i've ever seen claim to be religious.

and btw.. . i believe in G-d... i'm not an atheist... and i really don't want people imposing their g-d on me and mine.

i also don't believe in false issues... like whether someone says 'under g-d'... or whether they stand at attention or put their hand over their heart.

i don't do fauxrage.

Wrong we were founded by Christians, Based on Judeo Christian moral values and the premis of "God given rights "not rights granted by the government. Read the Constitution and the ferderalist papers.

I was under the impression our rights were granted by the Constitution.

the constitutiom's purpose is to limit the power of govt.

Wrong we were founded by Christians, Based on Judeo Christian moral values and the premis of "God given rights "not rights granted by the government. Read the Constitution and the ferderalist papers.

I was under the impression our rights were granted by the Constitution.

the constitutiom's purpose is to limit the power of govt.
Tell that to the gov't; I think they missed the memo

• Thanks
Reactions: del
We were founded on judeochristian values.. like slavery
Liberty said:
Hi, you have received -9 reputation points from Liberty.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
idiot

Regards,
Liberty

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol:

So the FF didn't have slaves?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Setting-Record-Straight-American-History/dp/1932225277/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288667364&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White (9781932225273): David Barton: Books[/ame]

educate yourself, for crying out loud.

Christians still persecute christians today.
illegal imigrants?
the poor christians?
the christians who do not agree with your political views?
christians of a different color or race?

Illegal immigrants are being persecuted? Sorry but it is not persecution to be arrested and deported for being in this country illegally. That is the Rule of LAW!!

LMAO, the idiot jumped on me about slavery in this thread.
I checked back and it was you who mentioned it.
Priceless self skewering by liberty. Apparently he has not read the book he recommended to me.

i said jilly-bean, refering to jillian...and here you are lecturing me on reading comprehension. Fucking moron.

illegal imigrants?
the poor christians?

so you are saying the rule of law shouldn't matter to those who share the same faith? You truly are psychotic.

Umm the latest rendition of the Jewish nation was brought about in part by jewish terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel I think it was.

Just pointing out facts.

that isn't fact...

the king david was the center for british military operations and was a military target.

how about the genesis of this country?

the attackers were not an authorized nations military so they were by definition terrorists.

And this countries past is in many ways nothing to be proud of..
We kept killing and moving indians around till they were virtually wiped out.
The Cherokee were more civilized than we were. And Andy indian killer jackson.....
Well he was slime.

and the funniest thing, the Boston Tea Party was technically an act of terrorism. Heck they even dressed as indians. And the current right wingers and their Tea Party.... :D

dressing as native americans = terrorism? Really? What if it's for halloween?

Are you high?

illegal imigrants?
the poor christians?

Illegal immigrants are being persecuted? Sorry but it is not persecution to be arrested and deported for being in this country illegally. That is the Rule of LAW!!

Umm the inquisition was law as well.

that isn't fact...

the king david was the center for british military operations and was a military target.

how about the genesis of this country?

the attackers were not an authorized nations military so they were by definition terrorists.

And this countries past is in many ways nothing to be proud of..
We kept killing and moving indians around till they were virtually wiped out.
The Cherokee were more civilized than we were. And Andy indian killer jackson.....
Well he was slime.

and the funniest thing, the Boston Tea Party was technically an act of terrorism. Heck they even dressed as indians. And the current right wingers and their Tea Party.... :D

dressing as native americans = terrorism? Really? What if it's for halloween?

Are you high?

Not very.

I care becouse part of the problem in Amerian society today is the attacks by the libs on the Judeo Christian moral values this country was founded on.. But I guess in the liberal mind thats all fine and dandy:cuckoo:

The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values". They set up a secular nation where all people of all faiths could practice their religions without the fear of being persecuted by "Christian-Judeo" values.

I like this whole new "Christian-Judeo" values thing..too. For the longest time Christians and Jews didn't get along all that well.

Figures a New york idiot would say something so stupid.. The pilgrims were running away from religion?:lol: this country was founded on rights god given rights "endowed by their creator" it doesn't push any single religion we have a "secular government" not a secular nation

The values are called Judeo-Christian because they derive from the complementary ideas of free will, the moral accountability of the individual rather than the group, the spiritual imperative of imperfect man’s struggle to do what is right and the existence of true moral law in the teachings of Christ and the Jewish prophets.

Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course your history probably comes from reading the back of Bazooka Joe wrappers while cutting history class.

And depending on what "pilgrims" you were referring to, there were many attempts to establish colonies in the United States, yeah..they were fleeing religious persecution.

And there was quite a span of time between the settlements and the colonies. There probably weren't any "pilgrims" writing the Constitution..which doesn't include the word "god" by the way.

No where in the bible (at least to my knowledge) or the Torah are included any "rights". There are however, "recommendations" on how to treat other people, including slaves. What religion demands is "faith". And your reward comes after your death.

The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values". They set up a secular nation where all people of all faiths could practice their religions without the fear of being persecuted by "Christian-Judeo" values.

I like this whole new "Christian-Judeo" values thing..too. For the longest time Christians and Jews didn't get along all that well.

Figures a New york idiot would say something so stupid.. The pilgrims were running away from religion?:lol: this country was founded on rights god given rights "endowed by their creator" it doesn't push any single religion we have a "secular government" not a secular nation

The values are called Judeo-Christian because they derive from the complementary ideas of free will, the moral accountability of the individual rather than the group, the spiritual imperative of imperfect man’s struggle to do what is right and the existence of true moral law in the teachings of Christ and the Jewish prophets.

Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course your history probably comes from reading the back of Bazooka Joe wrappers while cutting history class.

And depending on what "pilgrims" you were referring to, there were many attempts to establish colonies in the United States, yeah..they were fleeing religious persecution.

And there was quite a span of time between the settlements and the colonies. There probably weren't any "pilgrims" writing the Constitution..which doesn't include the word "god" by the way.

No where in the bible (at least to my knowledge) or the Torah are included any "rights". There are however, "recommendations" on how to treat other people, including slaves. What religion demands is "faith". And your reward comes after your death.

insulting history knowledge while refusing to understand the difference between classical and modern liberalism. Well done, sir. Your failure parents would be proud.

Forum List

Back