What do these Dems have against god?

pretty idiotic logic, you have there.

If someone murdered someone else via live stream on the internet and just before the act said: "I do this in the name of Barack Obama." Should Barack Obama be blamed? The answer is no of course not, your logic sucks, as does pretty much everything you say.

:D
And you talk about lack of logic.
An obvious problem with analogies and reading comprehension as well.

41tQ8wAPAQL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

consider it. And jilly-bean, lay off the slavery...you sound so ignorant when you bring it up randomly, i have a feeling your thought process works like this: "I disagree with the OP, but I have no real argument, I know, I will come up with a red herring that will get their blood boiling! Yeah! That's the ticket!"

grow up.

LOL, too late to grow up. I am older than some dirt but younger than most rocks.

and obviously you can have no idea of how my thought processes work.
I actually think instead of parroting talking points.

and slavery???? where did I mention slavery in this thread?

Last edited:
I care becouse part of the problem in Amerian society today is the attacks by the libs on the Judeo Christian moral values this country was founded on.. But I guess in the liberal mind thats all fine and dandy:cuckoo:

that's a fantasy. what 'moral values'? slavery? only landed gentry having power? women being the property of their husbands? ahhhh the good ole days! *shakes head*

:eusa_eh:Where is all that in Judeo 'christian values'? Were are do moral values come from? You? me? were? Not from people, they can make them up as they go along. I don't no what bible you're reading

they were deists who grounded us firmly in political philosophy... NOT religion. They ran from religious influence. They didn't want what one of my best friends calls 'g-d botherers' running things.

jefferson so hated the mythology of religion that he did his own bible with only jesus' words and without the mystical stuff.

it is sometimes a good idea to be more a student of history than of religion. religion has its place, but that place is NOT in government... and there has never been a far left OR far right society that has been good for jews.

so watch out for the rightwingnuts

Jews were persecuted by totalitarian regimes

Look... some were deist most were Christians.. all I said was they weren't athiest:eusa_angel:

I have nothing against someone who does not exist.
I do have problems with what some do in his name though.

pretty idiotic logic, you have there.

If someone murdered someone else via live stream on the internet and just before the act said: "I do this in the name of Barack Obama." Should Barack Obama be blamed? The answer is no of course not, your logic sucks, as does pretty much everything you say.
Fail.

He didn't 'blame' anything on 'god'; he said outright his issue is with the actions some people commit while screaming 'DEUS VULT!'

LMAO, the idiot jumped on me about slavery in this thread.
I checked back and it was you who mentioned it.
Priceless self skewering by liberty. Apparently he has not read the book he recommended to me.

I care becouse part of the problem in Amerian society today is the attacks by the libs on the Judeo Christian moral values this country was founded on.. But I guess in the liberal mind thats all fine and dandy:cuckoo:

The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values". They set up a secular nation where all people of all faiths could practice their religions without the fear of being persecuted by "Christian-Judeo" values.

I like this whole new "Christian-Judeo" values thing..too. For the longest time Christians and Jews didn't get along all that well.

Figures a New york idiot would say something so stupid.. The pilgrims were running away from religion?:lol: this country was founded on rights god given rights "endowed by their creator" it doesn't push any single religion we have a "secular government" not a secular nation

The values are called Judeo-Christian because they derive from the complementary ideas of free will, the moral accountability of the individual rather than the group, the spiritual imperative of imperfect man’s struggle to do what is right and the existence of true moral law in the teachings of Christ and the Jewish prophets.
Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1)The pilgrims didn't found the nation

2)It's debatable as to whether the bible teaches that there is free will

:eusa_eh:Where is all that in Judeo 'christian values'? Were are do moral values come from? You? me? were? Not from people, they can make them up as they go along. I don't no what bible you're reading

they were deists who grounded us firmly in political philosophy... NOT religion. They ran from religious influence. They didn't want what one of my best friends calls 'g-d botherers' running things.

jefferson so hated the mythology of religion that he did his own bible with only jesus' words and without the mystical stuff.

it is sometimes a good idea to be more a student of history than of religion. religion has its place, but that place is NOT in government... and there has never been a far left OR far right society that has been good for jews.

so watch out for the rightwingnuts

Look... some were deist most were Christians.. all I said was they weren't athiest:eusa_angel:

jews have been persecuted by societies to the extremes of both sides...

spanish inquision sound familiar to you?

pogroms? (done by christians... not commies)...

terrorist bombings? (muslim)

wanna try again?

Umm the latest rendition of the Jewish nation was brought about in part by jewish terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel I think it was.

Just pointing out facts.

The country was founded by liberals looking to get away from "Christian-Judeo values". They set up a secular nation where all people of all faiths could practice their religions without the fear of being persecuted by "Christian-Judeo" values.

I like this whole new "Christian-Judeo" values thing..too. For the longest time Christians and Jews didn't get along all that well.

Figures a New york idiot would say something so stupid.. The pilgrims were running away from religion?:lol: this country was founded on rights god given rights "endowed by their creator" it doesn't push any single religion we have a "secular government" not a secular nation

The values are called Judeo-Christian because they derive from the complementary ideas of free will, the moral accountability of the individual rather than the group, the spiritual imperative of imperfect man’s struggle to do what is right and the existence of true moral law in the teachings of Christ and the Jewish prophets.
Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1)The pilgrims didn't found the nation

2)It's debatable as to whether the bible teaches that there is free will

Be Fruitful, Multiply, Replenish the Earth.

wanna try again?

:eusa_eh:Look I know Christians hundreds of years ago persecuted Christians, never said they didn't but they evolved unlike a lot of muslims who are stuck in the 7th century and All those were in totalitarian regimes as I said.

Ahh replenish the earth. How can Christians be against taking care of our planet?
Be green Christians, do what your God ordered you to do.

Christians still persecute christians today.
illegal imigrants?
the poor christians?
the christians who do not agree with your political views?
christians of a different color or race?

Umm the latest rendition of the Jewish nation was brought about in part by jewish terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel I think it was.

Just pointing out facts.

And the latest rendition of stupidity was brought about by you're post:clap2:

There's a case to be made that the bible teaches predetermination/lack of free will:

1- God cannot know ahead of time what you will do unless it's already 'written in stone', rendering 'free will' an illusion

2- Some are said to be appointed; prophecy means that the future was decided before those who are born to fulfill it were ever conceived. Hence their path was already determined for them and their 'choice' was all illusory

3-'But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he did not let the children of Israel go.'

Just pointing out facts.

stupidity? Huh? It is fact.
Not sure if it was the King David Hotel, but yes the Jews origionated the use of terrorist bombing in the ME to obtain their goals.
Yes a radical group of jews, but jews.

wanna try again?

:eusa_eh:Look I know Christians hundreds of years ago persecuted Christians, never said they didn't but they evolved unlike a lot of muslims who are stuck in the 7th century and All those were in totalitarian regimes as I said.

pogroms weren't hundreds of years ago.

my point, and my only point, is that extremists are never ever ever good for jews.

and you won't get me to defend the tolerance level of islamic countries... there isn't any. (although i will say that turkey was surprisingly hospitable to us when we visited).

and christians have not all evolved any more than all muslims have not...

westboro-antisemitism.jpg

Last edited:
For the stupid one, a bit of education.

King David Hotel bombing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
King David Hotel Bombing

The hotel after the bombing
Location Jerusalem, Mandate Palestine
Date July 22, 1946
12:37pm (UTC+2)
Target King David Hotel
Attack type Bomb
Death(s) 91
Injured 46
Belligerent(s) Irgun

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun,[1] on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[2] The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.[3][4] The attack was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–1948) and more people were killed than by any bombing carried out in the subsequent Arab-Israeli conflict.[5] The event has been called by British authorities,[6] major international publications including the New York Times,[7][8] and academics as a terrorist attack aimed at civilians. The New York Times linked the Haganah paramilitary group to the Irgun attacks.[9] Israel continues to deny any wrongdoing claiming civilian deaths were incidental.[citation needed]

Irgunists planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of the British military headquarters. Telephoned warnings were sent, but not, at least directly or through the route expected by the Irgun, to the British authorities.[3][4] No evacuation was carried out.[3] The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. 91 people were killed and 46 were injured, with some of the deaths and injuries occurring in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.[3] Controversy has arisen over the timing and adequacy of these warnings and the reasons why the hotel was not evacuated.[4]
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey I am better than that crying Beck historian guy. I do not cherry pick history.

Just pointing out facts.

that isn't fact...

the king david was the center for british military operations and was a military target.

how about the genesis of this country?

Just pointing out facts.

stupidity? Huh? It is fact.
Not sure if it was the King David Hotel, but yes the Jews origionated the use of terrorist bombing in the ME to obtain their goals.
Yes a radical group of jews, but jews.

No really???...Fighting for you're survival is a dirty buisness.

Just pointing out facts.

that isn't fact...

the king david was the center for british military operations and was a military target.

how about the genesis of this country?

the attackers were not an authorized nations military so they were by definition terrorists.

And this countries past is in many ways nothing to be proud of..
We kept killing and moving indians around till they were virtually wiped out.
The Cherokee were more civilized than we were. And Andy indian killer jackson.....
Well he was slime.

and the funniest thing, the Boston Tea Party was technically an act of terrorism. Heck they even dressed as indians. And the current right wingers and their Tea Party.... :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back