What do Dems think of Trump sending troops to the border?

Nothing more than an attempt to appease his halfwit supporters
who was obama appeasing when he did it?

Nobody it was a mistake then as well.
and i'm cool with that if people can be consistent. my main point is that there are some people that it doesn't matter what trump does, it will be demonized and said wrong for no other reason than he did it. people like this tend to be loud and obnoxious on both sides yet for some reason we listen to the vocal more than we should.

Agree, this country has lost it's way listening way to much to the fringes. There is no give and take on anything anymore. And now even less gets accomplished!

we've normalized the extreme and now the extreme people feel like *they* are normal.

why ?

are you bitching about that now, and not then ?
i didn't care then and i don't care now.

but some people are so anti-trump they call him out for the very same things they applauded obama for doing.

Different motivations. Not "the very same thing" at all.
then please tell me the differences in why one was valid and the other not.

pretty good debate if you can do it. if it's just a YOU SUCK WE DID IT RIGHT then please continue on w/o me on this one.

Nobody it was a mistake then as well.
and i'm cool with that if people can be consistent. my main point is that there are some people that it doesn't matter what trump does, it will be demonized and said wrong for no other reason than he did it. people like this tend to be loud and obnoxious on both sides yet for some reason we listen to the vocal more than we should.
Demonized?
From the king of demonization?
Hilarious
But wasn't it don who said he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his uneducated sheep would still follow him.?
Heard of "projection" accusing someone of what you are guilty of?
yep. the democrats are guilty as hell of it. THEY TAMPERED WITH THE ELECTIONS after hillary lost but hey - don't bother to offer up the DNC server and let's ignore how hillary tampered with the primaries.

that kinda projection?

you hate moral people keeping their promises.
Donald is not moral
sure he is.
Nope
yep
Only if you consider it an upstanding act to cheat on your pregnant wife
do you really wanna go into the whole cheating bit? look up which presidents have a major history of it and you'll find most on the democratic side with kennedy and clinton pretty much making 3rd place irrelevant.

why ?

but some people are so anti-trump they call him out for the very same things they applauded obama for doing.

pretty good debate if you can do it. if it's just a YOU SUCK WE DID IT RIGHT then please continue on w/o me on this one.

No. You said it was the exact same thing without knowing anything about it. Read up yourself and tell us all what the mission was when Obama did it and what it is now.

You bitch about extremes when the real problem is uninformed dopes who simply say "ya but, Obama".

BTW, I never said it was invalid.

why ?

No. You said it was the exact same thing without knowing anything about it. Read up yourself and tell us all what the mission was when Obama did it and what it is now.

You bitch about extremes when the real problem is uninformed dopes who simply say "ya but, Obama".

well I don't think he did state they were the same thing. he said to tell him the difference on why one was valid and the other not.

why ?

same thing in both have sent troops to the border. and i have looked into it and it becomes, as most things, partisan conjecture as to which is valid and which is not that many will boil down to whether or not they like trump.

so until you can articulate your differences you're pretty much meaningless in this as i simply can't go look up "differences" you *may* be referring to now can i? you can either tell me where you disagree, or mouth off and scream NOT THE SAME or just shut up. i don't see you doing 2 of those 3 and the one you are going to do isn't going to help the discussion so i'm out.

why ?

well I don't think he did state they were the same thing. he said to tell him the difference on why one was valid and the other not.
pretty sure he's referring to this:

and yes, i did say that but on close inspection i said "things" and wasn't referring to ONLY this one, of which he is.

great, now tell me how this is different from your POV and i'll discuss it with him but he doesn't seem inclined to do that, just bitch that they're not and call that enough.

and yes, i did say that but on close inspection i said "things" and wasn't referring to ONLY this one, of which he is.

great, now tell me how this is different from your POV and i'll discuss it with him but he doesn't seem inclined to do that, just bitch that they're not and call that enough.
dude, I'm agreeing that you actually didn't say they were exactly the same. that's not what was said. his comments are off base. hugely. he's a jamoke.

PROVE IT! Offer evidence which you believe makes Trump appear to you to be Moral.
How does one show morality exactly?
to the left, get pissed at trump and call him out for cheating while you excuse 50% of the democratic party for the same thing.
I dislike both parties for the most part. skanks who say one thing to get elected and then collect as a group when in congress rather than voting as the advocate of the district that elected them. they all can get fked.Trump took on 19 of em and knocked each and everyone down. they are all sore losers. And McCain can act as a jamoke all he wants, what Trump said was factual. just saying, when McCain can't accept the truth, he's done.

why ?

Fuck off, retard.

If you're not going to bother to read the thread, then don't respond.

Fuck off, retard.

If you're not going to bother to read the thread, then don't respond.
that was a general statement and not focused on the troop issue. but hey, maybe you could learn to read.

why ?

same thing in both have sent troops to the border. and i have looked into it and it becomes, as most things, partisan conjecture as to which is valid and which is not that many will boil down to whether or not they like trump.

so until you can articulate your differences you're pretty much meaningless in this as i simply can't go look up "differences" you *may* be referring to now can i? you can either tell me where you disagree, or mouth off and scream NOT THE SAME or just shut up. i don't see you doing 2 of those 3 and the one you are going to do isn't going to help the discussion so i'm out.

Bullshit.
You know nothing about it.

Both Bush and Obama deployed troops to help with a shortage of border agents. Both presidents increased the number of agents significantly. That dynamic no longer exists.

Trump's move is purely political.

dude, I'm agreeing that you actually didn't say they were exactly the same. that's not what was said. his comments are off base. hugely. he's a jamoke.
yep. just saying i said something close outside of the quote referenced. all good.

Forum List

Back