What do Dems think of Trump sending troops to the border?

Barrack sent them because they were needed due to republicans not funding the border patrol.

Seems to be nothing more than a political power tactic. He can’t get his wall so he is going to send his troops. It is adding fire to the divide that has been blocking progress. So much for the great unifier.

Political theater aside. If the border needs troops to defend it then send troops. Got no problem with that.

border crossings are down in numbers so Trump sends in the NG ...

gotta keep those RW morons slobbering, and drooling on their chest ya know.

Bush and Obama did so Trump be damned if he doesnt.
seems like you're the one slobbering over this in order to attack.

Well? What do you think? Is it a good thing or bad thing and why?

What none of the Dims seem to realize or want to admit, is that Trump's strategy is working. You can take a starving rat and if you shock it everytime it goes to eat, soon, it will let the food alone. Likewise, first through Trump's words and now through his threats and actions, he is slowing cutting off the illegal's habit of crossing into the country as a way of life. Once that habit is broken and the proper fear-threat is established, we will have half of the wall we need---- a virtual wall. Trump is getting the job done almost without laying a single brick------ while all the Trump haters try to label him an itinerant idiot, what they fear most admitting is that he is once again getting done what the government itself couldn't, and for a fraction of the cost.

Seems to be nothing more than a political power tactic. He can’t get his wall so he is going to send his troops. It is adding fire to the divide that has been blocking progress. So much for the great unifier.

Political theater aside. If the border needs troops to defend it then send troops. Got no problem with that.

Trumps wasting taxpayer $$ just to keep his drones happy ... if you call that slobbering then hell yes, Im guilty

Proof once again that not only are liberals totally cognitive dissonant in seeing everything republican as being negative, but they they don't even hear about what Obama did when in office---- the "media" is merely a support group for them to send them alerts to when its time to rally against conservatives with talking points.

Trumps wasting taxpayer $$ just to keep his drones happy ... if you call that slobbering then hell yes, Im guilty
actually i was saying you were slobbering all over obama in a good way when he did it i'm sure. now that trump does it, pure evil.

selective bullshit.

In support of local law enforcement, it's a good policy. No one want a dirty bomb smuggled across our borders. However, Trump's callous disregard for families makes one more talking point of the GOP invalid (they are not the party of Familes First). Trump's a bully, and his EO's are more proof he's a racist.

You either secure the border or you don't

As to who gets in after that, that is a discussion we should have.

Which is what Obama did!

Irrelevant, bush and Obama did too.
The genius don't seem to realize more people go south than come north.
Want to keep the hard working brown people in I guess.
Our old white fart population is way too old.
Needs young blood (bur only white)

Dims fear US troops at the border as much as when Obama sent them there.

They don't.
Was that statement supposed to make sense?

actually i was saying you were slobbering all over obama in a good way when he did it i'm sure. now that trump does it, pure evil.

selective bullshit.
So you met people who liked Obamas sending?
Of course not.
I thought it was stupid then

Nothing more than an attempt to appease his halfwit supporters
who was obama appeasing when he did it?

Nobody it was a mistake then as well.
and i'm cool with that if people can be consistent. my main point is that there are some people that it doesn't matter what trump does, it will be demonized and said wrong for no other reason than he did it. people like this tend to be loud and obnoxious on both sides yet for some reason we listen to the vocal more than we should.

Forum List

Back