What do Dems think of Trump sending troops to the border?

Seems to be nothing more than a political power tactic. He can’t get his wall so he is going to send his troops. It is adding fire to the divide that has been blocking progress. So much for the great unifier.

Political theater aside. If the border needs troops to defend it then send troops. Got no problem with that.

border crossings are down in numbers so Trump sends in the NG ...

gotta keep those RW morons slobbering, and drooling on their chest ya know.

Bush and Obama did so Trump be damned if he doesnt.
seems like you're the one slobbering over this in order to attack.

Trumps wasting taxpayer $$ just to keep his drones happy ... if you call that slobbering then hell yes, Im guilty
actually i was saying you were slobbering all over obama in a good way when he did it i'm sure. now that trump does it, pure evil.

selective bullshit.

I ddnt vote for Obama .. youre not sure of anything but your ignorance

Proof once again that not only are liberals totally cognitive dissonant in seeing everything republican as being negative, but they they don't even hear about what Obama did when in office---- the "media" is merely a support group for them to send them alerts to when its time to rally against conservatives with talking points.

Looked up the def of liberal?
Guess not.
Easy to spew I guess

Seems to be nothing more than a political power tactic. He can’t get his wall so he is going to send his troops. It is adding fire to the divide that has been blocking progress. So much for the great unifier.

Political theater aside. If the border needs troops to defend it then send troops. Got no problem with that.

Trumps wasting taxpayer $$ just to keep his drones happy ... if you call that slobbering then hell yes, Im guilty
actually i was saying you were slobbering all over obama in a good way when he did it i'm sure. now that trump does it, pure evil.

selective bullshit.

I ddnt vote for Obama .. youre not sure of anything but your ignorance
I didn't either.
Laugh at Don the con but I'm a millionaire.
Good old American way.
I've got mine, screw you

Nothing more than an attempt to appease his halfwit supporters
who was obama appeasing when he did it?

Nobody it was a mistake then as well.
and i'm cool with that if people can be consistent. my main point is that there are some people that it doesn't matter what trump does, it will be demonized and said wrong for no other reason than he did it. people like this tend to be loud and obnoxious on both sides yet for some reason we listen to the vocal more than we should.

Agree, this country has lost it's way listening way to much to the fringes. There is no give and take on anything anymore. And now even less gets accomplished!

Nobody it was a mistake then as well.
and i'm cool with that if people can be consistent. my main point is that there are some people that it doesn't matter what trump does, it will be demonized and said wrong for no other reason than he did it. people like this tend to be loud and obnoxious on both sides yet for some reason we listen to the vocal more than we should.
Demonized?
From the king of demonization?
Hilarious
But wasn't it don who said he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his uneducated sheep would still follow him.?
Heard of "projection" accusing someone of what you are guilty of?

why ?

are you bitching about that now, and not then ?
no he's calling you all hypocrites that you are since you are because trump did it and not when obammy did it. see hypocrite?

keep up with the thread you idiot.
such as?

such as post #18

why ?

are you bitching about that now, and not then ?
no he's calling you all hypocrites that you are since you are because trump did it and not when obammy did it. see hypocrite?

keep up with the thread you idiot.
such as?

such as post #18
so? doesn't say they've stopped coming in does it?

selective bullshit.

What Trump is doing IS evil. And I don't use the word "evil" lightly. Trump is a bully and totally insensitive to normal and basic human sensibilities.

Forum List

Back