Lol, Shania Twain forced to "apologize" for saying she would have voted for Trump.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Shania Twain says she has 'no common moral beliefs' with Trump - CNN

The Canadian said on Twitter that she did not "hold any common moral beliefs" with Trump and regretted appearing to endorse him in an interview with the Guardian that was published Sunday.

"I would have voted for him because, even though he was offensive, he seemed honest," the newspaper quoted her as saying. "Do you want straight or polite? Not that you shouldn't be able to have both. If I were voting, I just don't want bulls**t. I would have voted for a feeling that it was transparent.

----------------

The left are beyond pathetic. They are dangerous asswipes.

Shania Twain apologizes for offending anyone with President Trump comments

Shania Twain made the mistake of saying that she would have voted for Trump had she been an American.

She is now trying to backtrack and down play the statement in fear of the violent and hate filled left. Her career and possibly her very life, now feels threatened.
I don't think she has to worry about her career. She has been out of the spotlight for many years.

She has done some weird things in her life. For example, she and her husband divorced and a couple they they were friends with divorced. Then they switched partners and remarried. To me that is weird.

Shania Twain opens up about swapping husbands with her best friend and why she stopped singing

Last edited:

Shania Twain made the mistake of saying that she would have voted for Trump had she been an American.

She is now trying to backtrack and down play the statement in fear of the violent and hate filled left. Her career and possibly her very life, now feels threatened.
It would have been equally unpopular for her to have said that she would vote for Bernie Madoff or Martin Shkreli
Sometimes its best if "Stars" keep their politics to themselves. A lot of people would not like her for supporting HRC (if she had).

Last edited:

It would have been equally unpopular for her to have said that she would vote for Bernie Madoff or Martin Shkreli
Sometimes its best if "Stars" keep their politics to themselves. I a lot of people would not like her for supporting HRC (if she had).
True. It would be far fewer people, but it’s probably true.

Sometimes its best if "Stars" keep their politics to themselves. I a lot of people would not like her for supporting HRC (if she had).
True. It would be far fewer people, but it’s probably true.
Seeing as much of her market is "Country Music" I don't think it's far fewer when it comes to her audience. But I'm not going to do a survey to find out.

You see...Shania screwed up. Why? She has FU money. The correct response should have been; "Well kiss my ass then!"

I read her apology from the link in the OP. Sometimes it's better not to apologize and simply let it blow over in time.

I don't think she has to worry about her career. She has been out of the spotlight for many years.

She has done some weird things in her life. For example, she and her husband divorced and a couple they they were friends with divorced. Then they switched partners and remarried. To me that is weird.

Shania Twain opens up about swapping husbands with her best friend and why she stopped singing

I see, but using cigars on your intern is "A" Ok, right?

I read her apology from the link in the OP. Sometimes it's better not to apologize and simply let it blow over in time.

It's far too late.

I'm sure the left has targeted her and her children and her friends for her comments.

Nothing she can do can atone for her sin

Apologizing for a personal opinion.
Welcome to the Age of Stupidity.
The Left is one of the most powerful movements in the world today, just like Islamic terrorism.

I understand her fear. I only wish she had more of a backbone

What in the hell does that have to do with this thread or anything I've posted in this thread?

It's far too late.

I'm sure the left has targeted her and her children and her friends for her comments.

Nothing she can do can atone for her sin
She should of learned from Trump....don't apologize.

What in the hell does that have to do with this thread or anything I've posted in this thread?

You were questioning the sexual morality of two or more consenting adults.

How judgmental of you.

Do you think she will go to hell now?

Oh, that's right, you don't believe in such a place, do you cuz you don't believe in God.

Perhaps Dims should start believing in a non-PC hell that exists without a God.

The right is above doing such things.

0003635159.jpg

You were questioning the sexual morality of two or more consenting adults.

How judgmental of you.

Do you think she will go to hell now?

Oh, that's right, you don't believe in such a place, do you cuz you don't believe in God.

Perhaps Dims should start believing in a non-PC hell that exists without a God.
Apparently you don't know what I believe. I said it was weird. You seem to be extrapolating wildly from that. "Weird" is not a moral judgement.

Forum List

Back