What did Joe Biden do to cause so much inflation, and what should Joe Biden do to curb inflation?

Save your howling until Trump slaps a 10% tariff on every article that's imported. That's what this stable genius proposed to straighten the economy out. Maybe he finally will get a chance to give the national debt "a haircut" like he proposed in 16. After all, Trump knows more about anything than anybody.
So now you think Trump is that honest? You act hurt that I accurately explained how Biden harms the economy.

So now you think Trump is that honest? You act hurt that I accurately explained how Biden harms the economy.
Since Reagan implemented voodoo economics/neoliberalism as the system we operate under, every president has harmed the economy. And Trump will do the same.

I'm not sure the answer to either. Let's discuss.

What did Joe Biden do to cause so much inflation, and what should Joe Biden do to curb inflation?​

If I were POTUS I’d beg 10 million more southern brown cockroaches to invade my nation…I know that would “curb” inflation…it would help end homelessness, it would improve social services for degenerates and negroes, it would improve wages for the middle-class, the lower-class and the negroes libs claim to cherish, it would reduce rents for negroes, it would improve our healthcare and education institutions, it would close the divide between legit core Americans and the filth among us….Your thoughts?

Since Reagan implemented voodoo economics/neoliberalism as the system we operate under, every president has harmed the economy. And Trump will do the same.
Reagan's economic policy was straight up Austrian.

Cutting taxes and reducing regulations makes the poor poorer? Tell me more!
What more do you need? Neoliberalism has been our operating economic theory for decades and everybody is bitching. If it works so well for everybody, why the bitching?

How about the crash in 2009 due to deregulation of the financial institutions.
Why don't you tell me how neoliberalism has benefitted the average American?

Which regulation was removed that would have prevented the crash?

Lower taxes and fewer regulations benefit everyone.

How does that make the poor poorer?

Which regulation was removed that would have prevented the crash?

Lower taxes and fewer regulations benefit everyone.

How does that make the poor poorer?
The regulations that separated commercial banking from investment banking.

How ?

Profits are privatized and risk is socialized

How ?

Banks could write/buy crappy mortgages with those regulations.

Lower taxes and fewer regulations harm the average American? How?

And that only happened after Reagan cut taxes?
How do higher taxes prevent that situation? What's the magic rate? How do you know?

Because gay weirdos with purple hair, neck tattoos and nose rings say so?
An editorial that's so stupid nobody put their name on for writing it? When will you crackpots ever learn. Besides, you already got texted

Forum List

Back