What did Joe Biden do to cause so much inflation, and what should Joe Biden do to curb inflation?

It's a hallmark of the dangerously stupid to come up with easy solutions to complex problems that all the experts somehow missed.
It is complex, but spending is a huge issue in creating the complex problem....don't you think?
Look at it this way.....you can buy a Tesla and be in debt for 100,000 dollars, or you can buy
a Volkswagen for 20,000 dollars.
The government can make the same choices and they always go for the Tesla. Yeah, it's crazy....even "dangerously stupid".

No, you are stating what you think I am saying, and you're wrong

Then maybe you should actually articulate your position, instead of shooting off piecemeal grains of sand in hopes to land a zinger.

The problem is that the fed reserve has infused trillions of non existent dollars into our economy over the last15 years.

No. That is not true. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

And, you have it backwards with inflation and public debt

I haven't said anything about it. I'm sitting here trying to decipher your complaints on the matter.

As price of products (or whatever) increase through inflation that puts pressure on the consumer.

Congrats, you've make a true statement. Of course, it's not anything my young daughter doesn't already understand, but a true statement is progress for you at this point.

Could you PM the business your part of? I want to make sure I don't invest in it. Thanks in advance.

Baby, you invest in me every time you wank it.

Spend less on what?
:rolleyes-41: Arelette, you are on your own with that one.
Just remember, there is no oversight on how our tax dollars is spent, even when we have an oversight committee.
We send billions to Ukraine without any oversight. We spend nearly a trillion a year on Medicare with very little oversight
and over 100 billion in fraud every year. So you do your homework, there is plenty more out there, that I haven't event touched on.

Then maybe you should actually articulate your position, instead of shooting off piecemeal grains of sand in hopes to land a zinger.

No. That is not true. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

I haven't said anything about it. I'm sitting here trying to decipher your complaints on the matter.

Congrats, you've make a true statement. Of course, it's not anything my young daughter doesn't already understand, but a true statement is progress for you at this point.

Baby, you invest in me every time you wank it.

I see now...inflation just appears. :cuckoo:
:laughing0301: Your young daughter isn't the government. The government doesn't care.

I don't invest in brothels, so I really don't invest you.

It is complex, but spending is a huge issue in creating the complex problem....don't you think?
Look at it this way.....you can buy a Tesla and be in debt for 100,000 dollars, or you can buy
a Volkswagen for 20,000 dollars.
The government can make the same choices and they always go for the Tesla. Yeah, it's crazy....even "dangerously stupid".
The Tesla example is to mitigate the now undeniable fact of global climate change. Caused by pollution, by us doing what we are doing. Capitalism can't solve the problems from climate change and will not survive it.

The Tesla example is to mitigate the now undeniable fact of global climate change. Caused by pollution, by us doing what we are doing. Capitalism can't solve the problems from climate change and will not survive it.
Arlette, this conversation really did just fall off the cliff with that post.
Have a good day. I hope you had a good Christmas.

:rolleyes-41: Arelette, you are on your own with that one.
Just remember, there is no oversight on how our tax dollars is spent, even when we have an oversight committee.
We send billions to Ukraine without any oversight. We spend nearly a trillion a year on Medicare with very little oversight
and over 100 billion in fraud every year. So you do your homework, there is plenty more out there, that I haven't event touched on.
Every president turns in a budget. It's a statement on priorities. Trump's priority was cutting the corporate tax rate, reducing the amount of revenue the government takes in. Most of our aid to Ukraine goes to weapons manufacturers right here in the US. Aid to Israel financed squatters in the West Bank that enraged Palestinians.

But that's the premise of this thread, that Biden needs to do something about inflation or whatever the reason is for the higher cost of pretty much everything. Like if your mortgage rate is too high - what's Joe doing about it. Same if you feel your paying too much for a rib roast - what's Biden doing about that.
It's just stupid. The only explanation I can come up with is that Trump has you guys convinced that a president has some super powers.
When humans campaign to be president, they come up with many goofy things to promise when they probably are too damned ignorant to control in office.
So what triggers claims that Biden hurts inflation? Well he was quote honest in saying that he would ruin the things that do impact inflation and he did it as promised.
1. Churned 2.3 trillion dollars into the economy.
2. Went after oil products blaming his work on the climate.
Just those two things will force an economy into inflation.

When humans campaign to be president, they come up with many goofy things to promise when they probably are too damned ignorant to control in office.
So what triggers claims that Biden hurts inflation? Well he was quote honest in saying that he would ruin the things that do impact inflation and he did it as promised.
1. Churned 2.3 trillion dollars into the economy.
2. Went after oil products blaming his work on the climate.
Just those two things will force an economy into inflation.
Save your howling until Trump slaps a 10% tariff on every article that's imported. That's what this stable genius proposed to straighten the economy out. Maybe he finally will get a chance to give the national debt "a haircut" like he proposed in 16. After all, Trump knows more about anything than anybody.

Forum List

Back