What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Video: You're FIRED

QUOTE:
McCarthy is out and all is well. Refuting ignorant leftist talking points about the ousting of Speaker McCarthy.

OP COMMENT: I like this guy. Democracy is supposed to be a little messy. Democrats are use to the Nazi Iron Fist of Nancy Pelosi and they thinks thats how the House should run. It is not.

QUOTE:
McCarthy is out and all is well. Refuting ignorant leftist talking points about the ousting of Speaker McCarthy.

OP COMMENT: I like this guy. Democracy is supposed to be a little messy. Democrats are use to the Nazi Iron Fist of Nancy Pelosi and they thinks thats how the House should run. It is not.

I don't think you get it... Democrats don't give a fuck as long as you can pass a budget that is acceptable to the other branches...

If ye want to kill each other... Who fucking cares... That is a popcorn moment for the Democrats...

Democrats could have save Kevin and they went fuck him... He went on Sunday shows critising them... Bye bye...

Democrats will wait until a number of Republican Congress members in swing districts have said enough and they will deal with them... It might happen, we will see but this shit show is all GOP... Gaetz is loving the limelight...

Unfortunately, McCarthy is only a tiny tip of the Swamp Iceberg. There's another 500 or more corrupt members of Congress just itching to grab the gavel while maintaining the status quo corruption. The Uni-Party (Republicrats & Demicans) don't give two hoots who is calling the shots as long as he/she doesn't rock the boat.

• Banned
I don't think you get it... Democrats don't give a fuck as long as you can pass a budget that is acceptable to the other branches...

If ye want to kill each other... Who fucking cares... That is a popcorn moment for the Democrats...

Democrats could have save Kevin and they went fuck him... He went on Sunday shows critising them... Bye bye...

Democrats will wait until a number of Republican Congress members in swing districts have said enough and they will deal with them... It might happen, we will see but this shit show is all GOP... Gaetz is loving the limelight...

I am not sure that we are talking about the same thing, you and I

• Banned
Unfortunately, McCarthy is only a tiny tip of the Swamp Iceberg. There's another 500 or more corrupt members of Congress just itching to grab the gavel while maintaining the status quo corruption. The Uni-Party (Republicrats & Demicans) don't give two hoots who is calling the shots as long as he/she doesn't rock the boat.

Very true. But if we can get rid of RINO swampers in the leadership, then hopefully the hangers-on and small fries will fade away

I disagree, I think there's a lot of people in there right now that want to represent their constituents.

That's largely what the ousting of McCarthy was about.

This fat young guy doesn't know what I know, and there's been massive brawls in Congress and shootings before.

There are elected Democrats in Congress that want to do the right thing by Americans.

The DNC may not like that so much. However..that's not how everybody is.

• Banned
This fat young guy doesn't know what I know, and there's been massive brawls in Congress and shootings before.

Did he say there hadn't been? Or was he just saying that we don't want that type of thing? I think its the latter.

• Banned

QUOTE:

More:

O law! I ain't saying a damn word. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, at least I know who I'm dealing with now.

Dutch says he'd like you to come back. :aargh:

That boy ain't right in the head. :cuckoo:

I have no idea what any of that means. I am not the person in the video if that is what you are alluding to

We need to be clear democrats control the Uni-Party. How many times was it mentioned by those supporting McCarthy that republicans don't control the Senate and WH so there's not much we can do. I hope people haven't forgot but these same republicans used this excuse when republicans controlled the Senate and WH saying there's little we can do when democrats control the House.

I have no idea what any of that means. I am not the person in the video if that is what you are alluding to
Dutch ain't here brah, relax. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember that time you tried to play a blonde girl..here? Because I certainly the fuck do.

We need to be clear democrats control the Uni-Party . . . . .

Uni-party is a fun catch-phrase for disgruntled people, but its actually bullshit.

The reality is the the democrat party are now mostly Marxists, and the Republican Party is a combination of good conservatives and corrupt RINO's.

That is a far more accurate description

Then why did you say it if you don't know?
You're kinda weird, brah. Right about now, I'm fuckin' with you, do you understand that? :D

You're kinda weird, brah.

Why, because I asked a simple question?

You call a guy fat, you accuse him of saying something, then you admit that you dont know if what you said it true, you falsely accuse me of being someone I am not, and now I am weird?

Further discourse with you is pointless. Try thinking before you shoot your mouth off in the future. Just a suggestion.

Looks like Steve Scalese has the inside track to be Speaker.

We'll see what happens next.
Yeah, he's like..#2.

They want Jim Jordan. I shit you not, I was listening to Matt Gaetz and a cou8ple other reps last night.

Forum List

Back