what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
I don't think I've ever read a post of your's that didn't contain an ad-hominem attack on somebody. Is that the only way you can debate?

Sad.

:rolleyes:

Its my specialty :cool:

Grow some balls and deal with it racist boy!

Originally posted by Big D
But thats not why ALOT of them sneak in here.

Their are far more illegal aliens in prison or on welfare then there is working in any field.

"Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work"

Propoganda

I would be a man and fix my own country and not run to another mans area and leach off him.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You moved to IDAHO because you couldn't hack other races!!!

You RAN.

Now you leech off of the IQ of others to prove pointless propaganda filled hate literature.

Hypocrit.

And he admits it!!:clap: :clap:

sad. very sad.:eek:

Steel a little secret, here over here let me whisper it to ya: you can't discredit me here, i'm as solid as a rock. This road if you choose to take it will lead you to ruin and drinking.

Originally posted by NewGuy

You RAN.

Now you leech off of the IQ of others to prove pointless propaganda filled hate literature.

Hypocrit.

Exactly, he's a coward and a fraud.

Originally posted by OCA
Ooops I fucked up, he's Basque and Italian

http://www.euskonews.com/0247zbk/kosmo24702.html

I just read your link. Something strikes me as odd. Why is that while poeple of northern european heritage do not feel obliged to constantly throw their race/heritage in everyone else's face, while everyone from basque, to phillipino, have to make it the main topic of discussion. Why does this guy have a website discussing his basque heritage? Why do Italians, greeks, mexican always want everybody to be more than aware of their heritage? When is the last time you saw a web site or story about an english-heritage secretary of state, or god forbid, a german-heritage one? It's like it's taboo to even admit you are a white person of northern euro heritage. While everyone else shooves theirs in our faces.

I'm greek! I'm Italian! I'm Basque! I'm Philipino! I'm Mexican!
There's probably a pyschological reason they do this. Could it be an inferiority complex?....hmmm.....

You RAN.

Hypocrit.
Hey I tried to fix it, I voted for prop 187 but the U.S government stabbed all Americans in the back.

If it was just myself I would have stayed, and killed one more invader, but I got three young strawberry blond blue eyed girls I'm respocable for.

You RAN.

Hypocrit.

That is a ridiculous comparison. Is Big D on welfare, working under the table, without documents? I doubt it.

nowhere near the same, man.

I just read your link. Something strikes me as odd. Why is that while poeple of northern european heritage do not feel obliged to constantly throw their race/heritage in everyone else's face, while everyone from basque, to phillipino, have to make it the main topic of discussion. Why does this guy have a website discussing his basque heritage? Why do Italians, greeks, mexican always want everybody to be more than aware of their heritage? When is the last time you saw a web site or story about an english-heritage secretary of state, or god forbid, a german-heritage one? It's like it's taboo to even admit you are a white person of northern euro heritage. While everyone else shooves theirs in our faces.

By YOUR analysis and by expressing minorities to be worthless, you would be in the same boat.

You're spewing useless garbage nobody should have to hear because it is detrimental to society. It causes harm, helps nobody, causes devisiveness and anger, and causes us to get more angry and violent for no good reason.

By your question, you imply such people are to be deported.

Got your papers?

That is a ridiculous comparison. Is Big D on welfare, working under the table, without documents? I doubt it.

nowhere near the same, man.

Put down the pipe.

I used his own statement with claims he himself has made ABOUT HIMSELF.

The only comparison was that his two statements make him a hypocrit.

The white supremacist mind at work: Think everything has to do with you and minorities.

Hey I tried to fix it, I voted for prop 187 but the U.S government stabbed all Americans in the back.

If it was just myself I would have stayed, and killed one more invader, but I got three young strawberry blond blue eyed girls I'm respocable for.

You still ran and leech.

We should all take a stand for "respocability".

:clap1:

Well i'm not going to do your research for you but i'm guessing you are wrong. In fact i'm positive that you can find websites on Germans, Norwegians etc. etc.

The fact of the matter is though that Southern Europeans were civilized many centuries before Northern Europeans, heck Germans were still chucking spears and figuring out fire when we were doing philosophy, math etc. etc. I guess we are proud of that. Hey the Germans got Hitler though, don't they?

As for Northern Europeans throwing there heritage around go talk to the Aryan Nations people, let me know what they say about their ethnicity.

By YOUR analysis and by expressing minorities to be worthless, you would be in the same boat.

You're spewing useless garbage nobody should have to hear because it is detrimental to society. It causes harm, helps nobody, causes devisiveness and anger, and causes us to get more angry and violent for no good reason.

By your question, you imply such people are to be deported.

Got your papers?

Man, your way out there. You got all that from that one post. Where did I state that minorities are worthless? I mean, I know the shit makes you angry, but it isn't for no good reason as you stated, it's for a damn good reason...The future of your existence.

Don't worry, I walk around angry all day every day. Embrace it. It's healthy for one's mind.

Besides, are you saying my post contained more racism than an organization named "La Raza"? I don't know where your coming from at all on this one bud...:confused:

Originally posted by OCA
Well i'm not going to do your research for you but i'm guessing you are wrong. In fact i'm positive that you can find websites on Germans, Norwegians etc. etc.

The fact of the matter is though that Southern Europeans were civilized many centuries before Northern Europeans, heck Germans were still chucking spears and figuring out fire when we were doing philosophy, math etc. etc. I guess we are proud of that. Hey the Germans got Hitler though, don't they?

As for Northern Europeans throwing there heritage around go talk to the Aryan Nations people, let me know what they say about their ethnicity.

But it makes you think doesn't it OCA? Anything OTHER than a white pride organization is just fine and completely accepted by society...Whether it's brown pride, black pride, Basque, Greek, whatever. But ANY organization which chooses to focus on people of northern euro extraction is racist...Regardless of what they believe. Why is that?

Besides, are you saying my post contained more racism than an organization named "La Raza"? I don't know where your coming from at all on this one bud...:confused:

That's because I come at you like a freakin boomerang freight train and knock your Schizzle into tomorrowland before you even know what is going on. I can dance up and down your entire theology without batting an eyelash and you can't even figure out where it's coming from.

You aren't half the protoplasmic mitochondria you like to believe you are.

-You just look like it.

But it makes you think doesn't it OCA? Anything OTHER than a white pride organization is just fine and completely accepted by society...Whether it's brown pride, black pride, Basque, Greek, whatever. But ANY organization which chooses to focus on people of northern euro extraction is racist...Regardless of what they believe. Why is that?

Other races teach close-knit traditional family values and sharing one's culture as a gift.

The criminal element takes it to the extreme.

Traditional whites care more about other things and have seperated from that.

-Except the racist bastards with nothing but traditional prejeduce and hate to pass.

But it makes you think doesn't it OCA? Anything OTHER than a white pride organization is just fine and completely accepted by society...But ANY organization which chooses to focus on people of northern euro extraction is racist...Regardless of what they believe. Why is that?

Nope doesn't make me think at all. If you want to join a white organization there is always the Klan, Aryan Nations, Church Of The Creator, AMREN, Lions Club, Rotary Club, American Legion etc. etc. or you could just run for congress. Its not enough that Whites run and own America but they want to rub minorities noses in it, somehow it doesn't seem human.

Right here in D.C there is are various German fraternal organizations, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Hungarian, French, etc. etc. I could take you right to their doorstep. So I guess your argument is bullshit.

Forum List

Back