What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

Nope, white people are just beginning to be awakened. But the more you push reparations and whiteness studies and other oppressive shit that no white people can get away from, the more white people are comfortable with telling you to go fuck yourself.
So whiteness studies in your opinion is oppression ?

I have to refer to Louis CK (And yeah he's a sex pest but hey what do u expect)

043e1854d2d7a984f4e9889418eaf726.jpg

I have already been whipping your dumb ass for years on this board, moron. Along with Marc, Paul, Asclepias, KatSteve.
You sound like you're having a breakdown lol
And I am doing it all on my own. Nobody taught me anything.
Yeah you been taking up the butt from Richard Spencer for years
Demons will be exorcised and glory will be bestowed to whoever lands the killing blow to this wretched system no matter who it is.
"Demons" ? You play videos games. Don't ya ?

White supremacists have these delusion of grandeur "We will you slay in fields of war and the streets will run red with the blood of those who dare go against us. For I am in a holy war and there will be one winner. I fight for my people, my pride and we'll do that until god comes calling"

745b0ed8cf9fe7088f372b299d3a5de266c31a7e0b70603b206d3c6d0600a164.jpg

Louis CK used to be funny. THey he was turned on by the PC mob, and his white person shit was an attempt to curry favor with them.

It failed and he has lost all credibility and relevance.
Louis Ck is one of the few white comedians that is bareable. But he speaks the truth but he's only saying what black people have been saying for years.

End of the day. The past n present n future of blk ppl concern me the most n in that history white ppl have been the main evil.

I don't expect u to feel for blk ppl the way I do. The same way I don't feel for white people the way you do.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. But then again I don't hate tigers. But I under stand a tigers nature.
Louis CK is a worthless idiot traitor and if he lives long enough he is going to be executed with the rest of them. None of what he is saying or has said is true, just like none of what you say is ever true.

I am certainly more compassionate towards black people than you will ever be towards white people.

I also don’t compare black people to wild animals, and that is because I am better than you are. You are a demon.

Don't take it too hard. Paul is a propagandist up to his old tricks, and I mean OLD. That comment comparing white people to tigers? I found the exact quote on an old yahoo questions page from 6 years ago.

Besides, tigers are cool. I'd rather be a tiger than a fuckin baboon
You are no better than he is comparing black people to baboons.

You don’t get it. Our cause is completely righteous and moral, his is not. You don’t need to imitate these demons. Being pro-white is an act of war in and of itself.

Be productive and strengthen this movement.

White supremacists have these delusion of grandeur "We will you slay in fields of war and the streets will run red with the blood of those who dare go against us. For I am in a holy war and there will be one winner. I fight for my people, my pride and we'll do that until god comes calling"

Louis CK used to be funny. THey he was turned on by the PC mob, and his white person shit was an attempt to curry favor with them.

Louis Ck is one of the few white comedians that is bareable. But he speaks the truth but he's only saying what black people have been saying for years.

End of the day. The past n present n future of blk ppl concern me the most n in that history white ppl have been the main evil.

I don't expect u to feel for blk ppl the way I do. The same way I don't feel for white people the way you do.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. But then again I don't hate tigers. But I under stand a tigers nature.
Louis CK is a worthless idiot traitor and if he lives long enough he is going to be executed with the rest of them. None of what he is saying or has said is true, just like none of what you say is ever true.

I am certainly more compassionate towards black people than you will ever be towards white people.

I also don’t compare black people to wild animals, and that is because I am better than you are. You are a demon.

Don't take it too hard. Paul is a propagandist up to his old tricks, and I mean OLD. That comment comparing white people to tigers? I found the exact quote on an old yahoo questions page from 6 years ago.

Besides, tigers are cool. I'd rather be a tiger than a fuckin baboon
You are no better than he is comparing black people to baboons.

You don’t get it. Our cause is completely righteous and moral, his is not. You don’t need to imitate these demons. Being pro-white is an act of war in and of itself.

Be productive and strengthen this movement.

Sorry, I like making fun of people on the internet but you're right.

Nope, white people are just beginning to be awakened. But the more you push reparations and whiteness studies and other oppressive shit that no white people can get away from, the more white people are comfortable with telling you to go fuck yourself.

I have already been whipping your dumb ass for years on this board, moron. Along with Marc, Paul, Asclepias, KatSteve.
Demons will be exorcised and glory will be bestowed to whoever lands the killing blow to this wretched system no matter who it is.

He minimized our concerns and interests so you "like" him for now.

Your racist slander of white people as "main evil" and "tigers" is you being an asshole.

And really shows how stupid white liberals are, that they encourage thinking like yours.

Your racist slander of white people as "main evil" and "tigers" is you being an asshole.

And really shows how stupid white liberals are, that they encourage thinking like yours.
Just remember, the white liberals will deserve whatever befalls them.

If they come to you begging for help you need to push them back into the pits of hell that they put themselves in or take them out yourself.

He gets 90% of his copy pasted talking points from Tim Wise, a radical marxist race baiting white jewish dude

He gets 90% of his copy pasted talking points from Tim Wise, a radical marxist race baiting white jewish dude
I would love to break that piece of shit’s windpipe and kick him in the ribs over and over until he suffocates to death.

Good to know. It is telling that he can't come up with his own shit.

I would love to break that piece of shit’s windpipe and kick him in the ribs over and over until he suffocates to death.

Too bad not many black people realize they are being manipulated by jewish Marxists who are nursing a centuries old grudge against western civilization and Christianity. Some do, though.

I've gauged your lack of intelligence perfectly. It was not difficult to do it at all. My teenaged grandchildren think in a more complex manner than you are remotely capable of.

Who are these "victims" in Europe that are currently imprisoned for "having higher IQ'S"?.....Name one.

As far as internet censorship, there is not even a SINGLE European country in the top 10 of countries that are most affected by internet censorship....look it up.
No dipshit. Article 10 and 13 will make Europe the most censored continent in the world.

That hasn’t taken effect yet, and countries like Germany and Britain were already heavily censored.

Your grandchildren don’t know anything if you actually think they are intelligent.

Whites are censoring themselves if and when these laws take effect.
None of the censoring would be happening without the mass immigration that Europeans are forced to endure.

Mass immigration did not "destroy America". So why would i
I've gauged your lack of intelligence perfectly. It was not difficult to do it at all. My teenaged grandchildren think in a more complex manner than you are remotely capable of.

Who are these "victims" in Europe that are currently imprisoned for "having higher IQ'S"?.....Name one.

As far as internet censorship, there is not even a SINGLE European country in the top 10 of countries that are most affected by internet censorship....look it up.
No dipshit. Article 10 and 13 will make Europe the most censored continent in the world.

That hasn’t taken effect yet, and countries like Germany and Britain were already heavily censored.

Your grandchildren don’t know anything if you actually think they are intelligent.

I already knew that it had not taken effect yet, you dunce. I've been to Europe several times, and going again this summer.

That was my point. You are attempting to make it appear that the oppresion and discrimination is happening this very moment.

It is not even a guaranteed fact that article 10 and 13 will not be ammended before it is implemented.

As far as my grandchildren go, they will surpass you in leaps and bounds.. by the time they are in their first year of college.

So, by name, WHO is IN PRISON, IN EUROPE this very moment "for having a higher IQ"?

Name just one person and the facts surrounding their sentencing.
The oppression and discrimination have been going on in Europe for decades. Hate speech laws only affect indigenous Europeans because “hate” is interpreted to mean “racism” and “racism” is considered to be a white thing(as is the point of this very thread that you are too stupid to grasp).

Only stupid people don’t understand how fucked up Europe is and the smarter people who do try to give the government the verbal retribution that they deserve are usually arrested. Institutionalized censorship protects stupid people, and the people who are hiding behind censorship are the idiots of the European left.

You don't know WTF you're rambling about.
For the last time, name someone there who has been arrested for being "smarter" than the rest of the population as it relates to immigration,

You will not because you can't.
Mass immigration did destroy what was left of America, and America already had its identity thoroughly destroyed by the late 80s early 90s so the damage that immigration from the 3rd world did was so pronounced that even I could see it after materialism had taken its course before I was born.

European countries actually had healthy indigenous cultures as late as the mid 2000s and that is now being visibly destroyed and churches are being burned every other week, mass rapes are uncovered every year, mass shootings and bombings are happening more and more frequently by invaders and the censorship that was previously only limited to Germany has spread to the entire continent in an attempt to keep the smart people in Europe from organizing and taking power to get rid of all this shit. “Far right” is just another word for intelligent thinking white person. That is why Europe banned Jared Taylor. They can’t handle someone who went to Yale and is now using that prestige against them. None of the pushes for mass immigration or “diversity” in Europe have ever been legitimate, they have always been done by disgusting racist people who don’t have the slightest appreciation for European art and history and that is why they will no longer be able to exist once racism against white people and the demolishing of beautiful indigenous cultures in Europe is stigmatized.

On the contrary, YOU don’t know what the fuck you are talking about you pathetic media drone. You claim to go to Europe and you undoubtedly see the destruction but yet you dare to tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not believing the insidious lies that Europe tells about “no-go zones” not existing when that is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t be surprised when your grandchildren turn against you and your cult of idiocy, denial and heartlessness either.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

How the fuck do you even manage to function on a day to day basis?

You ARE crazy. Any nut who spins the elaborate conspiracy hoaxes that you do,

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

You need professional intervention by a psychiatrist.

None of the censoring would be happening without the mass immigration that Europeans are forced to endure.

I already knew that it had not taken effect yet, you dunce. I've been to Europe several times, and going again this summer.

That was my point. You are attempting to make it appear that the oppresion and discrimination is happening this very moment.

It is not even a guaranteed fact that article 10 and 13 will not be ammended before it is implemented.

As far as my grandchildren go, they will surpass you in leaps and bounds.. by the time they are in their first year of college.

So, by name, WHO is IN PRISON, IN EUROPE this very moment "for having a higher IQ"?

The oppression and discrimination have been going on in Europe for decades. Hate speech laws only affect indigenous Europeans because “hate” is interpreted to mean “racism” and “racism” is considered to be a white thing(as is the point of this very thread that you are too stupid to grasp).

Only stupid people don’t understand how fucked up Europe is and the smarter people who do try to give the government the verbal retribution that they deserve are usually arrested. Institutionalized censorship protects stupid people, and the people who are hiding behind censorship are the idiots of the European left.

For the last time, name someone there who has been arrested for being "smarter" than the rest of the population as it relates to immigration,

Mass immigration did destroy what was left of America, and America already had its identity thoroughly destroyed by the late 80s early 90s so the damage that immigration from the 3rd world did was so pronounced that even I could see it after materialism had taken its course before I was born.

European countries actually had healthy indigenous cultures as late as the mid 2000s and that is now being visibly destroyed and churches are being burned every other week, mass rapes are uncovered every year, mass shootings and bombings are happening more and more frequently by invaders and the censorship that was previously only limited to Germany has spread to the entire continent in an attempt to keep the smart people in Europe from organizing and taking power to get rid of all this shit. “Far right” is just another word for intelligent thinking white person. That is why Europe banned Jared Taylor. They can’t handle someone who went to Yale and is now using that prestige against them. None of the pushes for mass immigration or “diversity” in Europe have ever been legitimate, they have always been done by disgusting racist people who don’t have the slightest appreciation for European art and history and that is why they will no longer be able to exist once racism against white people and the demolishing of beautiful indigenous cultures in Europe is stigmatized.

On the contrary, YOU don’t know what the fuck you are talking about you pathetic media drone. You claim to go to Europe and you undoubtedly see the destruction but yet you dare to tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not believing the insidious lies that Europe tells about “no-go zones” not existing when that is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t be surprised when your grandchildren turn against you and your cult of idiocy, denial and heartlessness either.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

have you ever "gotten out" and listened to or read anything Jared Taylor has said or do you just judge him based on reputation alone?

have you ever "gotten out" and listened to or read anything Jared Taylor has said or do you just judge him based on reputation alone?

Of course I have. It is my responsibility to ensure that the younger people in my family have clarity regarding what lurks out there.

What I have heard and read is reminiscent of the type of ignorant bigotry that existed in the deep south during the 20th century.

Its just a cleaned up version(on the surface), with no burning crosses and white sheets.

He has repackaged the same message from a previous era, when legalized racism and a belief in white superiority was acceptable, into a more sedate and coded version of the same message in order to conform to a so called "more civilized" society to appear to be more palatable than those of the same ilk from the past.

He and his followers are no different than the George Wallaces, members of the John Birch society and the ideological position of the White Citizens Council of if the 1950's.

Nothing new.
The White Citizens Councils

Of course I have. It is my responsibility to ensure that the younger people in my family have clarity regarding what lurks out there.

What I have heard and read is reminiscent of the type of ignorant bigotry that existed in the deep south during the 20th century.

Its just a cleaned up version(on the surface), with no burning crosses and white sheets.

He has repackaged the same message from a previous era, when legalized racism and a belief in white superiority was acceptable, into a more sedate and coded version of the same message in order to conform to a so called "more civilized" society to appear to be more palatable than those of the same ilk from the past.

He and his followers are no different than the George Wallaces, members of the John Birch society and the ideological position of the White Citizens Council of if the 1950's.

Nothing new.

Right...any time a white man defends his heritage it means he wants to put blacks in chains and burn crosses.

I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

Nothing new.
This is what paranoia looks like.

OK. So what's your solution ?

Let's say your right. There is mass immigration into Europe

What should be done about it ?
Repatriation of recent immigrants and refugees and the jailing of left wing party leaders.

The Nuremberg trials in the modern day.

Entire history books dedicated to the attempted mass genocide of white people and Europe that white children are required to read every 4 years.

There are no such history books.
There will be, idiot.

All of this “diversity” and “tolerance” will be exposed for the evil it was and is.

No, that's not going to happen. You would be wise to change your tune boy as whites are soon to become a minority in America. Worldwide you already are. So it might be wise for you to shut this white revolution shit up.

Why? If he doesn't what'll happen?

No, that's not going to happen. You would be wise to change your tune boy as whites are soon to become a minority in America. Worldwide you already are. So it might be wise for you to shut this white revolution shit up.

"Soon we will outnumber you so you had better shut your mouth white boy"

Says the non-racist

I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

You ain't going to do shit but step aside.

OK. So what's your solution ?

Let's say your right. There is mass immigration into Europe

What should be done about it ?
Repatriation of recent immigrants and refugees and the jailing of left wing party leaders.

The Nuremberg trials in the modern day.

Entire history books dedicated to the attempted mass genocide of white people and Europe that white children are required to read every 4 years.

There are no such history books.
There will be, idiot.

All of this “diversity” and “tolerance” will be exposed for the evil it was and is.

Why? If he doesn't what'll happen?

Riot and burn down his own neighborhood most likely

"Soon we will outnumber you so you had better shut your mouth white boy"

Says the non-racist

I didn't say that. What I said is plainly quoted. And none of it is racist. It is opposition to white racism. You seem unable to post the entire conversation.

You ain't going to do shit but step aside.
I have already done more for this world than your entire family ever will.

Your black supremacist dystopia is already dead.

Forum List

Back