What Black Supremacists and Their Allies Really Mean When They Label Their Racism “Prejudice”

No, that's not going to happen. You would be wise to change your tune boy as whites are soon to become a minority in America. Worldwide you already are. So it might be wise for you to shut this white revolution shit up.

"Soon we will outnumber you so you had better shut your mouth white boy"

Says the non-racist

I didn't say that. What I said is plainly quoted. And none of it is racist. It is opposition to white racism. You seem unable to post the entire conversation.
You are pure evil. Just like everything else who opposes me.

Mass immigration did not "destroy America". So why would i
You don't know WTF you're rambling about.
For the last time, name someone there who has been arrested for being "smarter" than the rest of the population as it relates to immigration,

You will not because you can't.
Mass immigration did destroy what was left of America, and America already had its identity thoroughly destroyed by the late 80s early 90s so the damage that immigration from the 3rd world did was so pronounced that even I could see it after materialism had taken its course before I was born.

European countries actually had healthy indigenous cultures as late as the mid 2000s and that is now being visibly destroyed and churches are being burned every other week, mass rapes are uncovered every year, mass shootings and bombings are happening more and more frequently by invaders and the censorship that was previously only limited to Germany has spread to the entire continent in an attempt to keep the smart people in Europe from organizing and taking power to get rid of all this shit. “Far right” is just another word for intelligent thinking white person. That is why Europe banned Jared Taylor. They can’t handle someone who went to Yale and is now using that prestige against them. None of the pushes for mass immigration or “diversity” in Europe have ever been legitimate, they have always been done by disgusting racist people who don’t have the slightest appreciation for European art and history and that is why they will no longer be able to exist once racism against white people and the demolishing of beautiful indigenous cultures in Europe is stigmatized.

On the contrary, YOU don’t know what the fuck you are talking about you pathetic media drone. You claim to go to Europe and you undoubtedly see the destruction but yet you dare to tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not believing the insidious lies that Europe tells about “no-go zones” not existing when that is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t be surprised when your grandchildren turn against you and your cult of idiocy, denial and heartlessness either.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

How the fuck do you even manage to function on a day to day basis?

You ARE crazy. Any nut who spins the elaborate conspiracy hoaxes that you do,

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

You need professional intervention by a psychiatrist.

have you ever "gotten out" and listened to or read anything Jared Taylor has said or do you just judge him based on reputation alone?

Of course I have. It is my responsibility to ensure that the younger people in my family have clarity regarding what lurks out there.

What I have heard and read is reminiscent of the type of ignorant bigotry that existed in the deep south during the 20th century.

Its just a cleaned up version(on the surface), with no burning crosses and white sheets.

He has repackaged the same message from a previous era, when legalized racism and a belief in white superiority was acceptable, into a more sedate and coded version of the same message in order to conform to a so called "more civilized" society to appear to be more palatable than those of the same ilk from the past.

He and his followers are no different than the George Wallaces, members of the John Birch society and the ideological position of the White Citizens Council of if the 1950's.

Nothing new.
The White Citizens Councils

Right...any time a white man defends his heritage it means he wants to put blacks in chains and burn crosses.

You aren't defending white heritage. You want to force people into white supremacy. There are plenty of existing celebrations of white heritage.

Repatriation of recent immigrants and refugees and the jailing of left wing party leaders.

The Nuremberg trials in the modern day.

Entire history books dedicated to the attempted mass genocide of white people and Europe that white children are required to read every 4 years.

There are no such history books.
There will be, idiot.

All of this “diversity” and “tolerance” will be exposed for the evil it was and is.

No, that's not going to happen. You would be wise to change your tune boy as whites are soon to become a minority in America. Worldwide you already are. So it might be wise for you to shut this white revolution shit up.

Why? If he doesn't what'll happen?

Riot and burn down his own neighborhood most likely

He won't bother to respond for two reasons: 1.) He won't talk to me anymore because I don't stoop to trading insults. I actually discuss the topic with reasoning, logic and by asking questions (that he seldom answers anyway). 2.) He knows that if he does, anything he says will make those on the left and blacks like himself appear intolerant of free speech or violent or both. In other words, the very things they accuse whites and conservatives of being now.

Mass immigration did destroy what was left of America, and America already had its identity thoroughly destroyed by the late 80s early 90s so the damage that immigration from the 3rd world did was so pronounced that even I could see it after materialism had taken its course before I was born.

European countries actually had healthy indigenous cultures as late as the mid 2000s and that is now being visibly destroyed and churches are being burned every other week, mass rapes are uncovered every year, mass shootings and bombings are happening more and more frequently by invaders and the censorship that was previously only limited to Germany has spread to the entire continent in an attempt to keep the smart people in Europe from organizing and taking power to get rid of all this shit. “Far right” is just another word for intelligent thinking white person. That is why Europe banned Jared Taylor. They can’t handle someone who went to Yale and is now using that prestige against them. None of the pushes for mass immigration or “diversity” in Europe have ever been legitimate, they have always been done by disgusting racist people who don’t have the slightest appreciation for European art and history and that is why they will no longer be able to exist once racism against white people and the demolishing of beautiful indigenous cultures in Europe is stigmatized.

On the contrary, YOU don’t know what the fuck you are talking about you pathetic media drone. You claim to go to Europe and you undoubtedly see the destruction but yet you dare to tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not believing the insidious lies that Europe tells about “no-go zones” not existing when that is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t be surprised when your grandchildren turn against you and your cult of idiocy, denial and heartlessness either.

How could I be a "media drone", when unlike you, I have gotten out and sctually gone to Europe, as well as Africs, when it is you who has cowered at home and filled your empty head with outlandish stories of how Europe has been "destroyed" because of immigration?

You have still yet to name ONE individual who is currently incarcerated in Europe for "having a higher IQ".

As for you using Jared Taylor as sn example of someone who is being "victimized"by being BBC banned, give your stupid self a break.

He is banned because he is a racist nutcase who thinks he has reinvented himself by spewing white supremacist ideologies then denies what he actually is by having the audacity to call himself a"racial realist", when in fact, he is the same variety of dangerous lunatic that is capable of enciting cowardly social outcasts like you and taking you further to the brink of insanity and finally off of the edge.

My grandchildren will be just fine because they have been taught from an early age how to decipher the unhinged rhetoric of vermin like Jared Taylor and his followers like you.

have you ever "gotten out" and listened to or read anything Jared Taylor has said or do you just judge him based on reputation alone?

Of course I have. It is my responsibility to ensure that the younger people in my family have clarity regarding what lurks out there.

What I have heard and read is reminiscent of the type of ignorant bigotry that existed in the deep south during the 20th century.

Its just a cleaned up version(on the surface), with no burning crosses and white sheets.

He has repackaged the same message from a previous era, when legalized racism and a belief in white superiority was acceptable, into a more sedate and coded version of the same message in order to conform to a so called "more civilized" society to appear to be more palatable than those of the same ilk from the past.

He and his followers are no different than the George Wallaces, members of the John Birch society and the ideological position of the White Citizens Council of if the 1950's.

Nothing new.

Right...any time a white man defends his heritage it means he wants to put blacks in chains and burn crosses.

You aren't defending white heritage. You want to force people into white supremacy. There are plenty of existing celebrations of white heritage.
No there aren’t.

Every traditional celebration of white heritage has been attacked and destroyed by racist leftists.

For the last time, name someone there who has been arrested for being "smarter" than the rest of the population as it relates to immigration,

I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

You ain't going to do shit but step aside.
I have already done more for this world than your entire family ever will.

Your black supremacist dystopia is already dead.

All you've done is talk bullshit on the internet boy.

Says the non-racist

I didn't say that. What I said is plainly quoted. And none of it is racist. It is opposition to white racism. You seem unable to post the entire conversation.

So ya think you're doing Gods work do you?

I function in this world because I know that I am better than everything this world wants me to believe is great. I function in this world because I know that I am always on the right side of history. I am not on the side of the demons who tried to cover up Rotherham or Cologne, but YOU are. I function in this world because I know that if I am imprisoned tomorrow or sometime in the future for what I have said and will continue to say, then at the very least I am as much of a martyr as any civil rights icon that has been deified today. I function in this world because I know that if Hell exists all of my enemies and foes will be going to the deepest circle. I function in this world because I know I have been right about everything for longer than most people have ever even been able to contemplate being wrong.

Everyone imprisoned for “hate speech” is more intelligent than anyone who helped create the law that imprisoned them. The only people capable of understanding the importance of free speech all belong to the right, and the only people dumb enough to want to get rid of it are on the left. In Europe “the right” is almost exclusively comprised of pro-white nationalists, so that makes them the most intelligent of the European population just by that fact alone.

It is only your limited intellect that keeps you from seeing how fucked up it is for Jared Taylor to be banned from Europe when he has never harmed a fly and when he is a rightful descendant of Britain more than even the Queen herself and yet any ISIS member can come to Europe any time they want after murdering countless numbers of people and kill Europeans with no one even watching them. Jared Taylor is far far too soft spoken for this world. He really believed that if biology was truly taken seriously when it comes to human beings that integration and globalism would be stopped. He was wrong. It isn’t ignorance that caused the rape and destruction of Europe and the west, it was pure evil. Whether that is all the Jews or just psychopaths in general it matters not.

Your grandchildren will either step aside and allow justice to be done, or they will be pushed aside. Retribution will be exacted either way.

I have done much more than that actually, but if you were smart you would realize that the vast majority of social interaction is now on the internet.

Says the non-racist

So ya think you're doing Gods work do you?
I have never said that(although it wouldn’t surprise me if I was).

I just know I am morally right.

Nothing new.

No there aren’t.

Every traditional celebration of white heritage has been attacked and destroyed by racist leftists.

We just had St. Patrick's day last month. Didn't look destroyed to me.

Last edited:

Nothing new.

What celebrations? You mean dumb festivals where fat ass people stand around outside getting drunk on green beer or eating half cooked sausage? No thanks. That's not a celebration of heritage.

I have done much more than that actually, but if you were smart you would realize that the vast majority of social interaction is now on the internet.

Except I socially interact and the black groups I associate with are stronger than ever.

Nothing new.

No there aren’t.

We just has St. Patrick's day last month. Didn't look destroyed to me.
You mean the day that is about leprechauns, clovers and green clothes that nobody knows is supposed be about a man and his country?

You mean the parade that Democrats in New York demanded to have gay porn in?

You mean the holiday that ANYONE can celebrate without worrying about appropriating Irish culture because anyone can be Irish now?

Last edited:

Nothing new.

What celebrations? You mean dumb festivals where fat ass people stand around outside getting drunk on green beer or eating half cooked sausage? No thanks. That's not a celebration of heritage.

White heritage is not in any danger of elimination.

Except I socially interact and the black groups I associate with are stronger than ever.
You are pampered and protected.

We are attacked and hunted.

We are far stronger than you ever will be.

Nothing new.

More baseless denial to suit your childish backwards worldview.....

Nothing new.

Defend your "heritage" to your hearts content.

I have no dog in that fight....however. I have family here that goes back many generations and your "heritage" is no more sacred than any other American citizens.

When the Jared Taylors of the world wage a verbal assault on non white citizens of America or any other country as less intelligent or civilized than him, and his gaggle of racist goons, that does not equal defense of any heritage.

That is ignorance that deserves to be exposed.

Nothing new.

No there aren’t.

We just has St. Patrick's day last month. Didn't look destroyed to me.
You mean the day that is about leprechauns, clovers and green clothes that nobody knows is supposed be about a man and his country?

You mean the parade that Democrats in New York demanded to have gay porn in?

You mean you the holiday that ANYONE can celebrate without worrying about appropriating Irish culture because anyone can be Irish now?

Anyone can't be Irish and white heritage is not losing any celebrations.

Nothing new.

More baseless denial to suit your childish backwards worldview.....

The only baseless drivel is yours nutcase.

Nothing new.

It is though. Nobody else other than white Europeans and Americans are pressured to disavow their ancestors. Does anyone batter you with reminders of the atrocities committed by African warlords every time you express your black pride?

Nothing new.

Defend your "heritage" to your hearts content.

I have no dog in that fight....however. I have family here that goes back many generations and your "heritage" is no more sacred than any other American citizens.

When the Jared Taylors of the world wage a verbal assault on non white citizens of America or any other country as less intelligent or civilized than him, and his gaggle of racist goons, that does not equal defense of any heritage.

That is ignorance that deserves to be exposed.

When has he ever "waged a verbal assault" on other countries?

Forum List

Back