What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

We have a woman that is trying to pass her self off as a man in our office complex that uses the mens restroom. She always goes into a stall, obviously because she cant pee standing up. Its freaking creepy.

She is obviously uncomfortable using the mens room because she walks in with her head down and goes straight to the stall.

She prolly is uncomfortable in the ladies bathroom because she dresses like a man, and would make the woman in there very uncomfortable.

She is creepy creepy person and no in the complex is happy with the situation. One person making all these other people uncomfortable in the restrooms.

We all want her to get fired or quit.

We have a woman that is trying to pass her self off as a man in our office complex that uses the mens restroom. She always goes into a stall, obviously because she cant pee standing up. Its freaking creepy.

She is obviously uncomfortable using the mens room because she walks in with her head down and goes straight to the stall.

She prolly is uncomfortable in the ladies bathroom because she dresses like a man, and would make the woman in there very uncomfortable.

She is creepy creepy person and no in the complex is happy with the situation. One person making all these other people uncomfortable in the restrooms.

And, this harms you how?

Why not just leave him alone and myob?

That's not all he was born without.

was not only born without a penis but also without a right thumb, right ear and proper eye lids.

If you were to give this boy a chromosome test, what would it come out as?

He doesn't pee through his thumb but the article stated the results of his DNA test.

When born without the male genital organ on Aug 10, last year, he was subjected to a DNA test, only to be confirmed he possessed more male characteristics. ...

Zatul Bazamah, 26, said her son was peeing naturally, through the anus.

And, this harms you how?

I havent bothered this person WTF are you talking about?

This one person is causing both the women and men in this office complex to feel uncomfortable in the restroom, how is that fair? the freaky bitch needs to use a porty a potty.

And, this harms you how?

I havent bothered this person WTF are you talking about?

This one person is causing both the women and men in this office complex to feel uncomfortable in the restroom, how is that fair? the freaky bitch needs to use a porty a potty.

From what you have written, he actually hasn't done anything to anyone.

Whatever discomfort his co-workers are feeling comes from their own fears and ignorance.

Why is every question that concerns sexuality and gender couched in 'would you want your daughter?' It shows a sense that somehow daughters are the ones who need protection. While it is an extrapolation, it really means women are somehow weak and require right wing daddies and maybe husbands to protect them and decide what is good for them. Personally when you are in a stall shatting what difference does it make who smells the results of good food and life? It not like this is a meeting place. PS I have often had to take a granddaughter into men's bathrooms, I think the woman's room is off base but again why? I'm sure some think me some sort of pervert but in America we still haven't faced our biological - evolutionary or god given - nature.

Women don’t need protection because they are weak and need daddy to protect them – they need protection because MEN are aggressive and attack/rape/spy on women at a FAR greater rate than women do on men or (which is more prevalent) men on men. To deny this in some quest for PC is insane. Why do we all ask the same question of what you want your daughter to be exposed to? Because your son is not going to have an issue with a woman in his bathroom – women are not aggressive like men are.

They aren't? I know some women who may challenge that assertion. Also if we assume men are aggressive we've given in to stereotypes and gross assumptions. You also assume a women could not take care of herself. I will reiterate the right wing's attitude towards women is often demeaning. This is a bathroom not the jungle.

Why is every question that concerns sexuality and gender couched in 'would you want your daughter?' It shows a sense that somehow daughters are the ones who need protection. While it is an extrapolation, it really means women are somehow weak and require right wing daddies and maybe husbands to protect them and decide what is good for them. Personally when you are in a stall shatting what difference does it make who smells the results of good food and life? It not like this is a meeting place. PS I have often had to take a granddaughter into men's bathrooms, I think the woman's room is off base but again why? I'm sure some think me some sort of pervert but in America we still haven't faced our biological - evolutionary or god given - nature.

Women don’t need protection because they are weak and need daddy to protect them – they need protection because MEN are aggressive and attack/rape/spy on women at a FAR greater rate than women do on men or (which is more prevalent) men on men. To deny this in some quest for PC is insane. Why do we all ask the same question of what you want your daughter to be exposed to? Because your son is not going to have an issue with a woman in his bathroom – women are not aggressive like men are.

They aren't? I know some women who may challenge that assertion. Also if we assume men are aggressive we've given in to stereotypes and gross assumptions. You also assume a women could not take care of herself. I will reiterate the right wing's attitude towards women is often demeaning. This is a bathroom not the jungle.

We are talking about things like rape and sexual assault here and the FACTS are that men are WAY more likely to attack a women in a sexual manner than a women is to a man. The only real sexual crime that women commit more often than me is prostitution – and that has NOTHING to do with aggressiveness. Men are FAR more likely to commit a violent crime than women are. That is a fact. The ONLY 2 crimes where women managed to take the lead over men were 2 that were decidedly nonviolent: prostitution and embezzlement. I am in wonder why you would even bother to deny such a thing. Nor do I ever make the claim that it is just women that cannot ‘take care’ of themselves. That thought process is entirely in your own mind. My assertion is that they are the targets and victims WAY more often than men and that is exactly where the daughters statements come from. IOW, they come from reality where your attack on those statements stems directly from a need to be PC while ignoring reality. That is entirely sad. Whether or not you can take care of yourself is irrelevant – you don’t open doors for victimization because you ‘can take care of yourself.’ That is decidedly dumb.

Shouldn't the owners of the bathroom be able to set their own policies?

Well I would hope they have common sense.

Irrelevant. Either they have the right to set their own policy regarding their property or they don't.

That’s a nice statement and all but rather irrelevant to the larger conversation. The fact is that not all bathrooms, lockers or facilities are privately owned. While the property owner should have rights to set up whatever rules that they want (and that is NOT the case now as we all know) the discussion still lies within the public realm where the government owns the land/building/function that is taking place. School bathrooms, school locker rooms, court bathrooms, military gym locker rooms, police locker rooms and a million other places are all part and parcel with this discussion. Even if you disagree with the existence of some of these they exist right now. While not all these are federal institutions and some should go by the local jurisdiction the debate remains the same. What would YOU back for those institutions and government buildings in your area/federal facilities?

Well I would hope they have common sense.

Irrelevant. Either they have the right to set their own policy regarding their property or they don't.

That’s a nice statement and all but rather irrelevant to the larger conversation. The fact is that not all bathrooms, lockers or facilities are privately owned. While the property owner should have rights to set up whatever rules that they want (and that is NOT the case now as we all know) the discussion still lies within the public realm where the government owns the land/building/function that is taking place. School bathrooms, school locker rooms, court bathrooms, military gym locker rooms, police locker rooms and a million other places are all part and parcel with this discussion. Even if you disagree with the existence of some of these they exist right now. While not all these are federal institutions and some should go by the local jurisdiction the debate remains the same. What would YOU back for those institutions and government buildings in your area/federal facilities?

Privatization. The problem would be solved immediately.

Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

I don't think I'd be that concerned, as they will all be using commodes segregated by stalls.

which is how most public bathrooms are set up.
You wouldn't be concerned if your daughter was sharing a bathroom with a sexual deviant... check.

Cross dressers are perverts. How would you know if the man wasn't dressing as a woman just so he COULD go in a women's bathroom to spy on little girls?

These perverts need mental help, not coddling, acceptance and apathy.

Last edited:
Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

I don't think I'd be that concerned, as they will all be using commodes segregated by stalls.

which is how most public bathrooms are set up.
You wouldn't be concerned if your daughter was sharing a bathroom with a sexual deviant... check.

Cross dressers are perverts. How would you know if the man wasn't dressing as a woman just so he COULD go in a women's bathroom to spy on little girls?

These perverts need mental help, not coddling, acceptance and apathy.

Now you see, here's the thing. I just can't get as worked up about trannies as all of you guys are.

I mean, seriously, I think I've seen one Tranny in my 51 years, and that was at a place where you'd expect to see them.

But the way you and NovaSteve and Tank carry on, you would think that we are beseiged by an army of cross-dressing men no doubt up to some nefarious scheme or something.

I'm seriously more worried about what the Koch brothers are doing in the halls of power than some dude in a dress.

He made a mockery of the whole thing.

How terrible! How could anyone think that transgenderism is comical!

Anyway. I'm a double tranny. That's a woman trapped inside a male body who deperately wishes she was a man. I wear male clothes, speak in a male voice and use male lavatories (why do absurdly prudish Yanks insist of calling them 'bathrooms'?). My act is so good that people believe I ACTUALLY AM A MAN.

He made a mockery of the whole thing.

How terrible! How could anyone think that transgenderism is comical!

Anyway. I'm a double tranny. That's a woman trapped inside a male body who deperately wishes she was a man. I wear male clothes, speak in a male voice and use male lavatories (why do absurdly prudish Yanks insist of calling them 'bathrooms'?). My act is so good that people believe I ACTUALLY AM A MAN.

That's a good question. Why did bathroom become the norm for us? :confused:

No, but then life isn't always about being comfortable or secure anymore. And I presume you are talking about a public restroom.

As far as the question goes, as long as I don't know they are transgender, it wouldn't have an effect upon me. After all, I would be behind closed doors, doing my thing and when I came out of the stall ( for lack of a better word ) I would be more careful, which would be a smart idea anyway in this nasty day and age of predators and others who would do me harm for self-gratification.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back