What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

we have plenty of unisex bathrooms here and if the women's bathroom is crowded...i dont think a thing of announcing and hitting the mens....and yes men have entered a bathroom when i was there....i just leave...i am not a bathroom lingerer...and another damned thing is this the biggest worry in yalls life? if it is consider yourself lucky

Bones, your one of those women! LOL. This isn't the biggest worry in my life, I have a ton of other thinks that worry me (Obaminationcare forcing me onto the unknown - HMO for starters is a bigger worry).

I accept gays and promote gay marriage (glad my state passed it). When I go clothing shopping I ALWAYS seek the gay guy for help. (1) They are know their shit and very helpfil and (2) They are alway amazingly nice (you get some bitchy women in clothing stores are times, I prefer the gays). However, transgender people are sick and demented! Men in women's clothing (or vice versa), so not be supported or accepted. Gender mutilation should not be promoted or supported. These are people with mental illness. Eventually you have to draw the line somewhere.

Saying transgender people are "sick and demented" is your opinion and should not be confused with facts or truth.

Be that as it may, what I want to know is how you know the person helping you pick out your news duds is "gay".

If he thinks they're sick, wait till he hears about hermaphrodites. God must be pretty sick too.

Bones, your one of those women! LOL. This isn't the biggest worry in my life, I have a ton of other thinks that worry me (Obaminationcare forcing me onto the unknown - HMO for starters is a bigger worry).

I accept gays and promote gay marriage (glad my state passed it). When I go clothing shopping I ALWAYS seek the gay guy for help. (1) They are know their shit and very helpfil and (2) They are alway amazingly nice (you get some bitchy women in clothing stores are times, I prefer the gays). However, transgender people are sick and demented! Men in women's clothing (or vice versa), so not be supported or accepted. Gender mutilation should not be promoted or supported. These are people with mental illness. Eventually you have to draw the line somewhere.

Saying transgender people are "sick and demented" is your opinion and should not be confused with facts or truth.

Be that as it may, what I want to know is how you know the person helping you pick out your news duds is "gay".

If he thinks they're sick, wait till he hears about hermaphrodites. God must be pretty sick too.

But but but ... I thought gods don't make mistakes.

However, if it were true that gods don't make mistakes, people wouldn't have to slice and dice tiny baby penises.

Whatever bathroom they feel like.

A toilet is a toilet. It's not going to be picky on who's waste to flush.

Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

If you have a dick, use the mens room. Case closed.

Shouldn't the owners of the bathroom be able to set their own policies?

You mean like restaurants posting signs outside listing requirements?

And, how would they enforce their policies?

Would there be someone outside the bathroom to feel up each patron before letting them through either Door #1 or Door #2?

Again, this is a lot like people carrying guns. There's no way to know if the bozo sitting next to you is caressing his gun or up to something else.

IOW, an armed transgenders could be sitting right next to you and you would have no way of knowing it.

Honestly I do not get this bathroom thing.

If a man is not going to pee in front of my daughter( and he won't since there are no pissoirs) and just gets into the cabin and shuts the door - that is not a big problem.

What I DO consider a huge problem is the way HOW is that man going to pee.
If he sits down - there is no problem from my standpoint, if a transgender man uses ladies bathroom.

But if he attempts to pee into the toilet while standing and splashing his urine all around - NO, he should be kicked out from the ladies bathroom. :evil:

If you want to use the ladies bathroom - you will have to use it in a ladies manner :D

If you have a dick, use the mens room. Case closed.

Would there be someone outside the bathroom to feel up each patron before letting them through either Door #1 or Door #2?

Again, this is a lot like people carrying guns. There's no way to know if the bozo sitting next to you is caressing his gun or up to something else.

IOW, an armed transgenders could be sitting right next to you and you would have no way of knowing it.

Let them figure it out for themselves, obviously. If you find their policies intrusive you don't have to shop there. Anybody who gets carried away will obviously lose enough business to put a stop to it one way or another.

The simple fact is that if you accept the notion that the government has the right to mandate on this "issue," then you've already lost the battle. When they possibly rule out of your favor then you have no legs to stand on because you've conceded the principle.

Let them figure it out for themselves, obviously. If you find their policies intrusive you don't have to shop there. Anybody who gets carried away will obviously lose enough business to put a stop to it one way or another.

The simple fact is that if you accept the notion that the government has the right to mandate on this "issue," then you've already lost the battle. When they possibly rule out of your favor then you have no legs to stand on because you've conceded the principle.

I do not think that. Not at all. If you have read my posts, I have consistently said that government has no place in our most private lives. That includes abortion, birth control, marriage equality and bathrooms.

I simply pointed out the obvious - the transgender people have been there all along and those who hate have no way of knowing that.

My good friend Jennifer is TG. Very beautiful. It would have been very strange for her to use the men's room. My client Denise is muscular, tatted up and normally needed a shave. Him in the women's room, even in a dress and a boa should bring any number of complaints.

bourbon-jpg.png

Name a person that does not pee through the urethra. Just one.

Name a person whose urethra is somewhere other than a penis or a vagina. Just one.

Muhammad Nabil Mustaqim Rodzake

Yep.

Malaysian Boy born without the male genital organ - O M G

That's not all he was born without.

was not only born without a penis but also without a right thumb, right ear and proper eye lids.

If you were to give this boy a chromosome test, what would it come out as?

Forum List

Back