What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

Why is every question that concerns sexuality and gender couched in 'would you want your daughter?' It shows a sense that somehow daughters are the ones who need protection. While it is an extrapolation, it really means women are somehow weak and require right wing daddies and maybe husbands to protect them and decide what is good for them. Personally when you are in a stall shatting what difference does it make who smells the results of good food and life? It not like this is a meeting place. PS I have often had to take a granddaughter into men's bathrooms, I think the woman's room is off base but again why? I'm sure some think me some sort of pervert but in America we still haven't faced our biological - evolutionary or god given - nature.

Women don’t need protection because they are weak and need daddy to protect them – they need protection because MEN are aggressive and attack/rape/spy on women at a FAR greater rate than women do on men or (which is more prevalent) men on men. To deny this in some quest for PC is insane. Why do we all ask the same question of what you want your daughter to be exposed to? Because your son is not going to have an issue with a woman in his bathroom – women are not aggressive like men are.

Outies should use the M room.

Innies should use the W room.

It's really quite simple.

I imagine it is possible to be born with no genitals at all. Nature can be pretty screwy at times.

Imagine how much you'd get done without the distraction of genitals!!!

Life without genitalia (except for the bunnies):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00viskJPVM].[/ame]

What happens when you have neither? Or both?

This is a comment from someone who desperately is in need of a course in biology.

You are aware that genitalia is not only necessary for sex right? You know that. Genitalia is used to eliminate waste from the body. A "person" that has no genitalia is a plant.

The transgender group are an outlier when it comes to the issue with public facility usage. On one hand this group does not want to feel ostracized or alienated, but at the same time this is a particular group that at least psychologically, has a particular makeup that is geared either towards the male or female gender. This is a slippery slope as Noomi mentioned can't tell a transgender child to use a disabled bathroom since it gives off the impression that their orientation is a "handicap" but at the same time we live in a society that is really not ready to tackle the transgender issue especially since the issue with homosexuality is just now coming into a stage of progressiveness.

This is a comment from someone who desperately is in need of a course in biology.

You are aware that genitalia is not only necessary for sex right? You know that. Genitalia is used to eliminate waste from the body. A "person" that has no genitalia is a plant.

Noomi is right.

Katzen is wrong.

Needless to say, one can google both print and photo evidence.

Noomi is right.

Katzen is wrong.

Name a person that does not pee through the urethra. Just one.

Name a person whose urethra is somewhere other than a penis or a vagina. Just one.

Noomi is right.

Katzen is wrong.

Name a person whose urethra is somewhere other than a penis or a vagina. Just one.

Muhammad Nabil Mustaqim Rodzake

You DO know, don't you, that you've asked two very different questions.

do yall object when women bring in their young sons to the ladies bathroom? i have seen boys 8 and 9 in the ladies room...do you object to that?
First it's not even close to the same thing. Bring a your young child into a bathroom is to help them, most of the time it's to help with potty training (3-4) and it's also to protect them. Children that young are the must vulnerable in the nation. Transgender are not their for potty training help or for protection. They are there because they have mental issues they need to work out!

On that note: a woman shouldn't bring their child into a bathroom at even age 6 and up (even 5 and up). My second youngest is 4. I never take her into the men's bathroom now. I let her go into the women's room and wait by the door.

i dont notice other people when i am in a public restroom....i am there to do my business and get out....not investigate anyone....

If a man walked into you bathroom, I think you would notice. Even more so if it was a conservative man! :eusa_whistle:

we have plenty of unisex bathrooms here and if the women's bathroom is crowded...i dont think a thing of announcing and hitting the mens....and yes men have entered a bathroom when i was there....i just leave...i am not a bathroom lingerer...and another damned thing is this the biggest worry in yalls life? if it is consider yourself lucky

Bones, your one of those women! LOL. This isn't the biggest worry in my life, I have a ton of other thinks that worry me (Obaminationcare forcing me onto the unknown - HMO for starters is a bigger worry).

I accept gays and promote gay marriage (glad my state passed it). When I go clothing shopping I ALWAYS seek the gay guy for help. (1) They are know their shit and very helpfil and (2) They are alway amazingly nice (you get some bitchy women in clothing stores are times, I prefer the gays). However, transgender people are sick and demented! Men in women's clothing (or vice versa), so not be supported or accepted. Gender mutilation should not be promoted or supported. These are people with mental illness. Eventually you have to draw the line somewhere.

First it's not even close to the same thing. Bring a your young child into a bathroom is to help them, most of the time it's to help with potty training (3-4) and it's also to protect them. Children that young are the must vulnerable in the nation. Transgender are not their for potty training help or for protection. They are there because they have mental issues they need to work out!

On that note: a woman shouldn't bring their child into a bathroom at even age 6 and up (even 5 and up). My second youngest is 4. I never take her into the men's bathroom now. I let her go into the women's room and wait by the door.

If a man walked into you bathroom, I think you would notice. Even more so if it was a conservative man! :eusa_whistle:

we have plenty of unisex bathrooms here and if the women's bathroom is crowded...i dont think a thing of announcing and hitting the mens....and yes men have entered a bathroom when i was there....i just leave...i am not a bathroom lingerer...and another damned thing is this the biggest worry in yalls life? if it is consider yourself lucky

Bones, your one of those women! LOL. This isn't the biggest worry in my life, I have a ton of other thinks that worry me (Obaminationcare forcing me onto the unknown - HMO for starters is a bigger worry).

I accept gays and promote gay marriage (glad my state passed it). When I go clothing shopping I ALWAYS seek the gay guy for help. (1) They are know their shit and very helpfil and (2) They are alway amazingly nice (you get some bitchy women in clothing stores are times, I prefer the gays). However, transgender people are sick and demented! Men in women's clothing (or vice versa), so not be supported or accepted. Gender mutilation should not be promoted or supported. These are people with mental illness. Eventually you have to draw the line somewhere.

Saying transgender people are "sick and demented" is your opinion and should not be confused with facts or truth.

Be that as it may, what I want to know is how you know the person helping you pick out your news duds is "gay".

Forum List

Back