Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

I truly am embarrassed when I see conservatives doing exactly the same thing the democrats do. They think that breaking the law is okay when they do it, but not when Democrats do it. Newsflash to everybody not getting it. It's not okay when anybody does it.
Shake It Until the Loose Stuff Falls to the Bottom

What is the motivation of someone who believes that tyranny is the only solution to anarchy? Instead, we need more control over the laws that the elite have been given the power to impose on us. The indirect power to elect our lawmakers is undeniably weak and always disappointing, so we must be given the power to make the laws ourselves.

Because your lack of caring enables more of it you arse
It’s a free country, people can do whatever they want. The people got together and voted for lawmakers who made this law. That’s how it works. And if it is enabling people to live how they want to live then great. That’s what our country is supposed to represent. Live and let live and to each their own.

Haha, no it’s not an issue I think about. If I see a tampon dispenser in a men’s room I might laugh and then go about my business. It’s people like you getting worked up

It's not really an issue for me either apart from the vandalism part, but it was unnecessary. There would only be an issue if girls used the same restroom as boys.

Forum List

Back