What are the grounds for trumps fraud appeal ?

That's a shameless lie you made up to soothe yourself and to provide cover for the orange pile of shit.
Who else has been prosecuted for a loan deal in which both parties agreed, the loan was repaid in full and on time, and no damages were done? I'd really like to know, since you have all that information and stuff.

You cant name anyone. Suggests there isnt a problem. You are just batting for a criminal.
The list would be quite long, and I don't know most of the guys in person. Now, again, can you name someone other than TRUMP! who has been prosecuted for a loan in which both parties agreed on the value of the collateral, the loan was paid in full and on time, and no damages were done?

Oh for god's sake, Tommy! Wake the fuck up! Trump isn't corrupt. Every real estate deal I ever worked on when I was in real estate appraisal operated in the same fashion. Banks don't take people's "word" on what a property is worth. They hire appraisers to do an independent appraisal of worth. What Letitia James and Judge Engeron just did in New York with this judgement means that literally EVERY real estate deal could now be prosecuted as "fraud" It's absurd. This is going to do so much damage to New York real estate. It's interposing Government into the middle of a private contract which both parties are happy with and setting a penalty so extreme that you'd have to be out of your mind to even think about doing a deal in New York.
Democrats are not known for thinking things through and anticipating such things as pushback. If this is allowed to stand, I can see other DA's in cash strapped states looking at this as an untapped source of revenue and going after big-name companies. Wouldn't it be interesting to have a DA go after a major Hollywood film company, for instance, that used such loans to build elaborate sets and lease land in said states for a blockbuster film that grossed hundreds of millions? I mean, they went back 10 years (unless I'm mistaken) to go after TRUMP!, so why not dig into every deal Warner Brothers has made for the last 30? The door is now open, and I predict they will wish it had been left closed.

The list would be quite long, and I don't know most of the guys in person. Now, again, can you name someone other than TRUMP! who has been prosecuted for a loan in which both parties agreed on the value of the collateral, the loan was paid in full and on time, and no damages were done?
That isnt how it works. You are the one making allegations. The onus is on you to prove it.
I am more than happy with the outcome. It is fair and just. I am not asking for a big list. Just one name will do.

Oh for god's sake, Tommy! Wake the fuck up! Trump isn't corrupt. Every real estate deal I ever worked on when I was in real estate appraisal operated in the same fashion. Banks don't take people's "word" on what a property is worth. They hire appraisers to do an independent appraisal of worth. What Letitia James and Judge Engeron just did in New York with this judgement means that literally EVERY real estate deal could now be prosecuted as "fraud" It's absurd. This is going to do so much damage to New York real estate. It's interposing Government into the middle of a private contract which both parties are happy with and setting a penalty so extreme that you'd have to be out of your mind to even think about doing a deal in New York.
Trump is not an honest man. He already had a fraudulent univerity closed down before this latest fraud.
And he is also barred from being involved with a charity after misuse of charitable funds.
The authorities should examine all of his business dealings to uncover corruption. His whole life is based on a lie.

That isnt how it works. You are the one making allegations. The onus is on you to prove it.
I am more than happy with the outcome. It is fair and just. I am not asking for a big list. Just one name will do.
Of course, you're happy with the outcome, not because it is fair and just, but because you've drunk the Kool-Aid and want to see TRUMP! bleed. You're also being dishonest, because you know full well that the only way you can prove someone got away with committing a crime is to show that they got caught doing it and skated. I maintain that this case sets a precedent and is alarming to developers PRECISELY because they now can face business destroying fines for executing loan contracts fairly and completely without any damages done, simply because a lone judge believes they stated their property was worth more than he thinks it was at the time, despite the lender doing an independent appraisal and both parties agreeing on a valuation. Whereas, before this, they did not really fear prosecution when they negotiated a value for collateral with a bank and paid the loan back on time.

Let's just say it this way. Since I know human nature, I will state that developers have overstated the value of their collateral when getting loans in New York and have gotten away with it. If you choose to believe that TRUMP! is the ONLY developer who has worked in New York City since it was founded to overstate the value of collateral, you're naive.

Trump is not an honest man. He already had a fraudulent univerity closed down before this latest fraud.
And he is also barred from being involved with a charity after misuse of charitable funds.
The authorities should examine all of his business dealings to uncover corruption. His whole life is based on a lie.
And, now that the door is open, DA's in cash strapped states can now go back a decade or more and dig into every big loan deal done in their state to look for overvaluations. The fines could be enormous. I could see some major Hollywood film companies having to cough up big bucks for executing loans to build lavish sets and lease properties for blockbuster films. All that's needed now is for a judge to say the value of the collateral they offered for the loans was overvalued and the cash flows.

You think they haven't? LOL With all due respect, Tommy? That's the dumbest comment you've made on here in quite awhile and you say A LOT of dumb things! The left have been "examining" Trump's business dealings with a microscope for literally seven years now and they've come up with nothing!

Based on a lie? How so? Joe Biden has been lying to you liberals for decades now while he and his family raked in millions in influence peddling payoffs. You could care less about THAT though...could you! To be blunt, Tommy? You're a sucker!

Forum List

Back