What are the grounds for trumps fraud appeal ?

Charge? No, that's the FACT IN THE PUBLIC RECORD.

Let's be clear.

And I can't really simplify the explanation any further. So either you realize you made a mistake and move on, or you spend the rest of your life incorrcetly thinking you outsmarted the banks, the letter of the law, the prosecutors, and the judges.
So again we come down to the bank accepting TRUMP!'s word on the value of his property without doing their own appraisal. The bank executives, BTW, testified that they were not defrauded.

So again we come down to the bank accepting TRUMP!'s word on the value of his property without doing their own appraisal.
So again

Either you don't understand big commercial lending

Or

You don't understand it AND yet outsmarted the banks, judges, prosecutors, and the law.

I think you know which one it has to be.

Go read up on Mazar's, and what their role was.

You have a rose colored glass view of big business, especially New York real estate Big Business and the banks that work in it.
Your argument is crazy.
When I was young and I skipped homework my Mam punished me. Even though I pleaded that everyone else did it that didnt excuse me. It was on me. This was on trump.

Your argument is crazy.
When I was young and I skipped homework my Mam punished me. Even though I pleaded that everyone else did it that didnt excuse me. It was on me. This was on trump.
More accurate would be the teacher punishing only you for not doing your homework while telling the rest of the class not to worry, she is only going to punish you.

More accurate would be the teacher punishing only you for not doing your homework while telling the rest of the class not to worry, she is only going to punish you.
Name someone who got off from doing trump style fraud.

Last edited:
Name someone who got off from doing trump ty[e fraud.
Name someone other than TRUMP! who New York prosecuted for doing a deal like this one where both sides agreed, signed the contract, the loan was paid in full and on time, and no damage was done.

They wont go anywhere.
If you have proof of dishonesty you should report them.
Russia is a kleptocracy , The GOP wants the same in the US.
You think people will choose to invest in New York? Why? High tax State. High crime State. High regulation State. Now it's a State that will come after you if the Democrats in charge don't like your politics. Why would a savvy investor risk money in a place like that when they can do so in other States with none of those issues? Letetia James is an idiot. She's killing the goose that laid the golden egg for a couple minutes of "fame"! The judgment will be overturned but the damage to New York City is going to be profound!

You're not grasping this very well, Tommy! The POINT is that nobody else is being charged under this statute despite EVERYONE doing business exactly the same way Trump does! That's selective prosecution. Then Govenor Hochul comes out and says that nobody else WILL be prosecuted using that statute so not to worry which is her basically blurting out that this was never about a crime but was always about "getting" Donald Trump!

You're not grasping this very well, Tommy! The POINT is that nobody else is being charged under this statute despite EVERYONE doing business exactly the same way Trump does! That's selective prosecution. Then Govenor Hochul comes out and says that nobody else WILL be prosecuted using that statute so not to worry which is her basically blurting out that this was never about a crime but was always about "getting" Donald Trump!
So you cant name anyone.

Now that you've fixed your syntax, I know what you're talking about and can answer your challenge. The answer is all of the other developers. They all give the highest valuations for their properties that they can, and no one can nail down a specific amount, because real estate costs are notoriously flexible and subjective. That's why the lender pays no attention to the applicant's valuation and gets their own appraisal done, after which they bring the lowest value they think they can get away with. Then both parties haggle until they can agree on a value.

Now that you've fixed your syntax, I know what you're talking about and can answer your challenge. The answer is all of the other developers. They all give the highest valuations for their properties that they can, and no one can nail down a specific amount, because real estate costs are notoriously flexible and subjective. That's why the lender pays no attention to the applicant's valuation and gets their own appraisal done, after which they bring the lowest value they think they can get away with. Then both parties haggle until they can agree on a value.
Name just one.

So you cant name anyone.
Tommy? EVERYONE in real estate development does it the same way that Trump did! There was no "fraud"! There was no "victim"! Trump put a value on his assets that he was using as collateral. The bank's appraisers put a value on those assets. They reached a consensus on the loan. Trump paid that loan back with interest on time to the bank. So where is the fraud? Who is the victim?

Get your head out of your ass!

Tommy? EVERYONE in real estate development does it the same way that Trump did! There was no "fraud"! There was no "victim"! Trump put a value on his assets that he was using as collateral. The bank's appraisers put a value on those assets. They reached a consensus on the loan. Trump paid that loan back with interest on time to the bank. So where is the fraud? Who is the victim?

Get your head out of your ass!
But you cant name one as corrupt as trump..

But you cant name one as corrupt as trump..
Oh for god's sake, Tommy! Wake the fuck up! Trump isn't corrupt. Every real estate deal I ever worked on when I was in real estate appraisal operated in the same fashion. Banks don't take people's "word" on what a property is worth. They hire appraisers to do an independent appraisal of worth. What Letitia James and Judge Engeron just did in New York with this judgement means that literally EVERY real estate deal could now be prosecuted as "fraud" It's absurd. This is going to do so much damage to New York real estate. It's interposing Government into the middle of a private contract which both parties are happy with and setting a penalty so extreme that you'd have to be out of your mind to even think about doing a deal in New York.

Legal basis for Trump's appeal?
Is “ no victims” a legal basis for appealing NY state's civil court's February 16, NY state vs Trump decisions? I haven't been able to find an internet site discussing the legal basis for such an appeal or any precedent of NY state prosecuting for a "no victims" case.
Respectfully, Supposn

For our nation's sake, there should be no inordinate or illegal hindrances to Trump's seeking re-election.
Among all USA presidents, Trump is inferior to all, and superior to none. In 2016 our nation's voters foolishly elected him, and conceivably, they can again do so. That's the risk we must accept if we're to remain a democratic-republic.

I'm opposed to any inordinate or less than legal ploys opposing the election of Donald Trump. Such ploys would, (as re-electing Trump would) likely be detrimental to the United States of America.
However, I Again ask is there a legal basis for Trump to appeal NY state's civil court's February 16, NY state vs Trump decisions? If this is a case of selective prosecution, It's to NY state's shame.

Georgia State's and the federal District of Columbia's criminal trials against Trump are all that matter. They should hopefully be finished prior to the general election and prior to the Republican Party's national convention.
In those cases, unlike the NY civil case, guilt beyond any reasonable doubt must be proved to obtain a jury's unanimous decision. I know that Trump's supporters believe otherwise, but it's been my experience that juries do strive to objectively judge by the evidence as it's presented. I have a generally high regard for jury verdicts. Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back