Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Why is your profile picture one of the people that Poootin killed? Are you proud of the bromance that trump and Poootin have?
Go read what I've posted in the Ukraine threads. Should be easy enough to figure out even for someone of your diminished capacity.

Trump behaving as if he refuses to consider liquidating his real estate & treating it as off-limits as a source of cash strongly suggests it is all buried in debt and effectively worthless without going through a bankruptcy, which in all likelihood is now going to be forced on him.

To recap:

He doesn’t have cash
He can’t get cash
He owes over half a billion dollars
He’s running for president

I say take his plane first. Preferably while he's speaking at one of his Nazi rallies. Let him finish to find they've booted his landing gear tires.

View attachment 919112

:laugh:

1710863040319.png

For whichever dumbfuck asked "What ill-gotten gains?"

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur F. Engoron — in New York, the Supreme Court is the trial-level court — agreed, finding that Trump and other defendants had submitted “blatantly false financial data.” Engoron ordered Trump to repay $354 million, plus interest, to disgorge his ill-gotten profits. “The frauds found here leap off the page and shock the conscience,” the judge concluded.

For whichever dumbfuck asked "What ill-gotten gains?"

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur F. Engoron — in New York, the Supreme Court is the trial-level court — agreed, finding that Trump and other defendants had submitted “blatantly false financial data.” Engoron ordered Trump to repay $354 million, plus interest, to disgorge his ill-gotten profits. “The frauds found here leap off the page and shock the conscience,” the judge concluded.
Ok, some retarded judge said that. What Ill gotten gains? Did someone lose money in this transaction? If so who? Let’s have the list. If the person who lost money leaps off the page, why can’t anyone name them?

I of course do know the answer.

Your childish schoolyard taunts won't work.

Read up before commenting again.
You obviously don’t. You can’t articulate the answer. All you can do is tell me I need to go find your conclusion when you can’t even do it.

Forum List

Back